Bills @ Rams: Who's going?

Mark Vader

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, only one time did I think Rams fans were louder. It sounded like a game at NEF.

That's awesome that it translated through the airwaves. I usually try not to be obnoxious when I'm at another team's venue and fully expected to have to sit on my hands a bit today before I got to the stadium -- during the game it was the Rams fans who seemed like they were trying not to be rude to us. :lol:

That's awesome that it translated through the airwaves. I usually try not to be obnoxious when I'm at another team's venue and fully expected to have to sit on my hands a bit today before I got to the stadium -- during the game it was the Rams fans who seemed like they were trying not to be rude to us. :lol:

I have to say, a very polite, and respectful crowd. Thank God it was the Rams, and not the Raiders who returned to LA!

I have to say, a very polite, and respectful crowd. Thank God it was the Rams, and not the Raiders who returned to LA!

It really was. The only near incident I saw was between two fellow Bills fans -- both blacked out drunk of course. It ended in hugs because Goodwin caught a TD. There was one fan in front of us who was a saint all day dealing with a drunken Bills fan who just kept wanting to talk (not in a confrontational way, just a drunken way). LA was a good host.

This was my son's first live Bills game (he's 11) and, quite honestly, the first Bills game he's watched with anyone other than me, and it was just incredible -- from the train ride to the stadium to the cab ride home -- watching him realize I was not the only BIlls fan in the world.

That said, I've never been to a Bills road game that had so many Bills fans in attendance. When Taylor hit Goodwin just outside two minutes, the Rams fans started leaving, and it was then you got a real sense of how many Bills fans were there. When Robey-Coleman got the second pick and the defense came off the field, the entire crowd (we were 10 rows behind the Bills bench by the 25) was yelling "Let's go Buffalo!" Jerry Hughes came over and started leading everyone like an orchestra conductor, Aaron Williams was encouraging everyone to cheer louder, and my son was on top of the world.

Bonus points near the game's end: Rams do this cheer on the billboard asking "Whose house?" and everyone yells "Our house!" but halfway through the fourth all you heard was "Whose house?" and everyone yelling "Bills house!"

Helluva day.

Hell. Uv. A. Day.

This was my son's first live Bills game (he's 11) and, quite honestly, the first Bills game he's watched with anyone other than me, and it was just incredible -- from the train ride to the stadium to the cab ride home -- watching him realize I was not the only BIlls fan in the world.

That said, I've never been to a Bills road game that had so many Bills fans in attendance. When Taylor hit Goodwin just outside two minutes, the Rams fans started leaving, and it was then you got a real sense of how many Bills fans were there. When Robey-Coleman got the second pick and the defense came off the field, the entire crowd (we were 10 rows behind the Bills bench by the 25) was yelling "Let's go Buffalo!" Jerry Hughes came over and started leading everyone like an orchestra conductor, Aaron Williams was encouraging everyone to cheer louder, and my son was on top of the world.

Bonus points near the game's end: Rams do this cheer on the billboard asking "Whose house?" and everyone yells "Our house!" but halfway through the fourth all you heard was "Whose house?" and everyone yelling "Bills house!"

Helluva day.

Hell. Uv. A. Day.

Great story. Glad you guys had such a good time! :thumbsup: