Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE was on the Bills side of the field in warm ups. That is a Code Red.

Kim Pegula: (yelling) Did you order the Code Red?

Belichik: (yelling) Damn right I did.

Goodell: MP's, guard the Coach.

Great reference !

seems to have backfired as he tossed his tablet hard! Pure enjoyment for me !!

Go Bills !

Yeah, but when you're the inferior team you usually don't want to fire up the superior team. You hope they sleep walk through the game and you can sneak out with a win.

@mikegarafolo

Bills' Robert Blanton, who shoved Brisset: "We have a disciplined team. I think it was clear today we also had the better team."

@mikegarafolo

Bills' Robert Blanton, who shoved Brisset: "We have a disciplined team. I think it was clear today we also had the better team."

Funny how every word that REx says is dissected a million ways. Yet, the Pats* PoS owner mouths off, all is quiet

“I think if you are less-than-disciplined in your personal approach, your team takes on the attitude of the coach... My guess is Rex [Ryan] probably loves that. ... Why Rex is Rex and Bill [belichick] is Bill.”

Meanwhile, Rex takes the high road against the philanderer.

And, PS - Suck it up Stephen A Smith.

I don't know that much about pregame football. But offenses and defenses warm up on separate sides of the field.

Why are u repeatedly running through the other teams drill? U can run to midfield and turn around...? Seems like they wanted to piss us off. Looks like it backfired.

Yup. There are unspoken rules -- though this is one of those unspoken rules which should be enforced. There's just no reason for the P*ts to be there other than they're the P*ts so of course they're arrogant punks. And punks jump up to get beat down.

The Heck with it. Im 100% perfectly ok with being a bully to NE. Hell I will revel in this after this game. These jerks have been stealing our lunch money and cheating my entire adult life. F- them. I want more of this. I loved the physical play today backing it up. I loved their fans crying and whinning.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

The fact that they came back and ran through the drills AGAIN after they were told not to means they were trolling POS disrespectful a$$wipes. No doubt the coaches put them up to it. F them all. Scoreboard

Edited by stevewin

The fact that they came back and ran through the drills AGAIN after they were told not to means they were trolling POS disrespectful a$$wipes. No doubt the coaches put them up to it. F them all. Scoreboard

Blanton says the P*t coaches were the ones talking the most smack. Figures. They're all a bunch of cheating punks. Can't wait to beat them again in Buffalo with Tom at the helm.

Actually it sounds to me like a deliberate ploy on the part of a Patriots 2nd or 3rd string WR to provoke and enrage potentially undisciplined Bills DB to see if they can incite some penalties. If Mitchell got thrown out of the game, no big deal to the Pats.

And people think Belicheck didn't know about it?

He knows EVERYTHING that happens with his team.

It was a ploy to see if we would play without control.

It failed!

When this event originally aired and the text messages were pouring in, all I could think was "Great. Because this tough-guy strategy worked so well last year. Good to see Rex has his team focused on handling business".

But then I found out it started because Pats players TWICE ran through our DB drills, and were already warned the first time, and changed my tune. Also love that the Bills were "smart enough" to send Blanton so that if he were suspended or anything, it wouldnt be one of the starters or key pieces.

And people think Belicheck didn't know about it?

He knows EVERYTHING that happens with his team.

It was a ploy to see if we would play without control.

It failed!

of course he knew. That's what makes this quote even more obnoxious:

"I think if you are less-than-disciplined in your personal approach, your team takes on the attitude of the coach. Thats why Rex is Rex and thats why Bill is Bill." Pats prez Jonathan Kraft

Not one member of our esteemed Buffalo media was smart enough to follow up and ask Rex who he meant by "they" in the following interchange in the post game PC: My guess is that he was being both purposely vague and referring to the Pats/Belichick.

Q: Rex, in response to that pregame fight, Jonathan Kraft said I think that if you are less than disciplined in your personal approach, your team takes on the attitude of the coach. What do you think about that? Read

RR: Well, I think so too, because they probably weren't as disciplined as they should be. So, I think that's probably what happened there.

Edited by Peter

There's a reason the Nfl designated where teams warm up. This is why.

+1

@mikerodak

Bills safety Robert Blanton says Bills DBs warned Patriots receivers about running through their pregame drill

DBs doing warmups do a lot of back pedaling. They don't need a couple of joggers coming up behind them and perhaps crashing into them when they're not supposed to be on that side of the field.

I hope Big Nipples and Mitchell get big fines from The League to go with their battered bodies and bruised egos.