Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will probably beat us by 50 in the next game.....but today....feels good

I know they will try - that is for sure.

I remember the year after Spygate. They tried to destroy everyone and pile on the points like when teams such as Ohio State play the little sisters of the poor.

I remember the Pats playing the Bills in a nationally televised night game when Belichick was going for it on fourth down in his own side of the field even though they were way up and he left Brady in the game until about a minute or so left -- again even though the Pats were WAY up and destroying us.

I fully expect that they will try to humiliate us when they play us in Buffalo.

I am not going to predict who will win or lose, but I think it will be a great game.

Edited by Peter

+1

DBs doing warmups do a lot of back pedaling. They don't need a couple of joggers coming up behind them and perhaps crashing into them when they're not supposed to be on that side of the field.

I hope Big Nipples and Mitchell get big fines from The League to go with their battered bodies and bruised egos.

Agreed, the fines should go to Big Nipples and Mitchell. When I first saw this, I knew exactly what happened. The Cheats were trying to intimidate the Bills by walking through their warm-ups, and Blanton would have none of it. That set the tone for the game, and the Bills finally went out and took care of bidness against the Cheats. It was good to see us stand up to the bully and kick sand in his face for a change.

+1

DBs doing warmups do a lot of back pedaling. They don't need a couple of joggers coming up behind them and perhaps crashing into them when they're not supposed to be on that side of the field.

I hope Big Nipples and Mitchell get big fines from The League to go with their battered bodies and bruised egos.

This is the long and short of it. Reports say the DBs even told the Pats players they didn't care if they ran on their side of the field as long as they stayed on the sidelines but please NOT to be on the field. The Pats, being sicks, decided to endanger the health of DBs who need to be able to warm up and intentionally ran through the field instead of the sidelines. If you don't think it was planned, watch how quickly the coaches showed up, they were watching the whole time.

It's a picture from this summer, on tour with Dolenz, Tork, and Nesmith.

Hey Hey we're the Monkeys !!

Zany Good Times DC

Agreed, the fines should go to Big Nipples and Mitchell. When I first saw this, I knew exactly what happened. The Cheats were trying to intimidate the Bills by walking through their warm-ups, and Blanton would have none of it. That set the tone for the game, and the Bills finally went out and took care of bidness against the Cheats. It was good to see us stand up to the bully and kick sand in his face for a change.

The fact that we continued on to do the same in the game makes me proud. Before the game, my comment about this was " Awesome ' while some up in the box called Blanton out for possibly gaining the Ire of Sir Bellicheats and how that was s scary thing to do.

ooooh.

When he tossed his tablet I knew who was sacrificing who's Goat.

Amendola says that if he had been there he would have jogged through their DB drills too...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/03/danny-amendola-on-pregame-fight-malcolm-mitchell-did-the-right-thing/

Was Amendola active on Sunday? Is this the only way he can get his name in the paper? Act like a tough guy a day after the fight? Nice

Actually it sounds to me like a deliberate ploy on the part of a Patriots 2nd or 3rd string WR to provoke and enrage potentially undisciplined Bills DB to see if they can incite some penalties. If Mitchell got thrown out of the game, no big deal to the Pats.

I think you are exactly right. I found Florio's take laughable. He insinuated that Rex had instigated something. It was obvious the Cheaters* were up to something by being in the Bills' area.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/02/league-reviewing-all-aspects-of-pregame-scuffle-in-foxboro/

Amendola'a face is as punchable as Edelman's. I hope they both try to jog through the Bills warmups at the Ralph.

I laughed out loud after reading the first sentence . . . and your statement has a lot of truth to it.

Yup. There are unspoken rules -- though this is one of those unspoken rules which should be enforced. There's just no reason for the P*ts to be there other than they're the P*ts so of course they're arrogant punks. And punks jump up to get beat down.

Apparently this is an "unspoken" rule that comes with a published official map put out by the NFL?

Apparently this is an "unspoken" rule that comes with a published official map put out by the NFL?

Well, for the record - here's the official rule: http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/gameday-behind-the-scenes/

"60 minutes: Official time period for team pregame warm-up begins. Each team must warm-up on its designated half of the field, as designated in the NFL's Game Operations Manual. During warm-ups, a league uniform inspector checks every player to ensure that all uniforms conform to league specifications."