Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

So he points and you KNOW what he said. that's amazing, and seeing as how the Bills were the ONLY team fined seems even the NFL agrees with the way I saw it. I also believe his "tough guy" attitude was only because they were both rookies.

Sad thing is had no effect on game, but was stupid never a good reason to push someone. As for Mitchell what was he suppose to do allow his QB be attacked? If you notice he never pushed but got nose so nose with the pusher... so why people say he STARTED it is baffling as if that had been a bills WR standing up for your WB you be saying he was right. a case of people wearing rose colored glasses. Now to answer the PM again..

Protest for what? Unlike buffalo fans and your over sensitive safety there are NO RULES against doing what they did. What the problem is they lost their cool and pushed.. if they just got into Jacoby and Mitchell face there be no fine. Heck I am so Mitchell?? Got his fine for pushing the Patriot WR coach repeatedly in the back as he tried break the skirmish up.

so if the bills did that to the patriots? Should the patriots respond at all?

If someone did that on my field id react the same way. And have. I don't tolerate disrespect against my field against my team.

Maybe I'm more aggressive than you, but I've done some flat out mean **** on a football field.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone did that on my field id react the same way. And have. I don't tolerate disrespect against my field against my team.

Maybe I'm more aggressive than you, but I've done some flat out mean **** on a football field.

:lol::lol::lol:

As disrespectful as it was, If your gonna fine us, then they should fine the Pats* as well. They were warned, they poked the bear again, and complained when the bear took a swipe at them. Had they not have provoked us there would not have been an incident. Kraft sounds completely biased in his reasoning.

Go right ahead, unlike the Bills the Pats have a coach who would lay into them for acting like an idiot like that. They also wouldn't whine on social media about the fines.

As for your second part, I said outside of Buffalo. I should have said outside of Bills fans. But answer you, your Bills O scored 13 points while dominating, and Jacoby attempted just 3 passes with his injured thumb. Brady doesn't play D but he would throw a lot more than that and the Bills wouldn't be able to crowd the line to stop the run. Also when Jacoby did go back to pass he had time he just held the ball way way to long. Would the outcome been different? Who knows but outside of Buffalo no one felt the game be the same with Brady or even Jimmy G in the Bills had the perfect game plan for that day.. you won and did it well. Now I am sure helmet tell me this was just crossing the line. But I'll let helmet and the rest you know now "YOU WON YOU EARNED IT AND NOW ITS ON TO LA FOR YOU"

Not true, we have more than our fair share. That's why I don't get upset with the "pats bandwagon" fans charge as we do have a lot.

First of all, our O scored 16, so not sure what game you were watching, and that was with them taking their foot off the gas late. . Secondly, Brady scored all of 20 points against us last year at home, as he slowly started to decline, until he really kind of sucked those last few games. We'll see who shows up tomorrow--the first ballot HOFer, or the scrub who went 2-4 down the stretch, getting beaten up by a bad O-line every step of the way. Time will tell, but it could be either one, I really have no idea. Who knows? Maybe the cheating suspension will do him some good, in that he'll be less tired by season's end, as he looked ragged by Dec. last year, kind of like Peyton the year prior.

No they shouldn't respond in the same way. IMO BB would not stand for it.

You can't act stupid just for a dumb thing like this. "Oh no your on our side of the field now we will be totally all messed up" (sarcasm) come on these are pros not kids in HS they know better. Again if they had just gone up into their face and jawed at them I am betting no fines happened, but when you get physical that when the pocket books get affected.

:lol::lol::lol:

As disrespectful as it was, If your gonna fine us, then they should fine the Pats* as well. They were warned, they poked the bear again, and complained when the bear took a swipe at them. Had they not have provoked us there would not have been an incident. Kraft sounds completely biased in his reasoning.

Lmao of course he is BIASED! He ownes the Pats, like saying Jerry Jones wouldn't be biased to the Cowboys.. lol

First of all, our O scored 16, so not sure what game you were watching, and that was with them taking their foot off the gas late. . Secondly, Brady scored all of 20 points against us last year at home, as he slowly started to decline, until he really kind of sucked those last few games. We'll see who shows up tomorrow--the first ballot HOFer, or the scrub who went 2-4 down the stretch, getting beaten up by a bad O-line every step of the way. Time will tell, but it could be either one, I really have no idea. Who knows? Maybe the cheating suspension will do him some good, in that he'll be less tired by season's end, as he looked ragged by Dec. last year, kind of like Peyton the year prior.

Ya you remember when he started to decline? Ya when Edelman went out with the injury and Amandola was a shell of himself from last injury.

As for the score, my bad I was talking the first half when everyone agrees they wer "trying" to score TDs you only got 13. They dominated but only got in once. Against Brady EVERY OC tells you settling for FG instead of TD equals a loss. But again as someone pointed out the game plan probably would have been different. Mind you I disagree (and that's an opinion) that Buffalo stopped trying to score because the lead wasn't insurmountable 1 TD on a broken play and it's a 1 score game again. And it is not easy turn it back on after you shut it off.

The end is coming for Brady. It may be a year, or slowly slide to three, but the decline is coming. I respect him as an all time great talent, but It's clear he's benefitted from repeated and documented cheating, so the * is always there. Sad in a way.

You can't act stupid just for a dumb thing like this. "Oh no your on our side of the field now we will be totally all messed up" (sarcasm) come on these are pros not kids in HS they know better. Again if they had just gone up into their face and jawed at them I am betting no fines happened, but when you get physical that when the pocket books get affected.

Lmao of course he is BIASED! He ownes the Pats, like saying Jerry Jones wouldn't be biased to the Cowboys.. lol

Ya you remember when he started to decline? Ya when Edelman went out with the injury and Amandola was a shell of himself from last injury.

As for the score, my bad I was talking the first half when everyone agrees they wer "trying" to score TDs you only got 13. They dominated but only got in once. Against Brady EVERY OC tells you settling for FG instead of TD equals a loss. But again as someone pointed out the game plan probably would have been different. Mind you I disagree (and that's an opinion) that Buffalo stopped trying to score because the lead wasn't insurmountable 1 TD on a broken play and it's a 1 score game again. And it is not easy turn it back on after you shut it off.

why didn't belicheat punish his players than?

I think it's awesome. The Pats tried to play and got clowned. What is better than that?

We all know BB told them to do it. It blew up in his face. Time to move on.

Where is that eye roll emoji. This bribe money crap is a losers mentality. I heard it from fellow Pats fans in the late 80's and 90's and hear it from Browns fans and now see the Bills fan base falling down that rabbit hood

Krafty Bob doesn't have to pay off Goodell. He owns his ass already.

As to the first, the "BB would not stand for it" part is why I believe Belicheck was well aware, and endorsed if not directed, the jogging route.

I agree with the second that if the Bills had just gone up in their face and jawed - or even the initial shove-shoveback-shove, probably let it go. It was the prolonged shoving and shoving coaches and so forth that I think drew the fine.

Because if it were the initial shove, why wouldn't they fine Mitchell for the shove back.

Florio (PFT) is trying to push narrative that the Bills coaches instigated this. Florio and PFT have a history of bias in favor of the Pats and deleting posts challenging PFT's take on the Pats etc..

I posted the following. I wonder whether it will be deleted.

How can you try to push narrative that the Bills or Buffalo coaches "instigated" this when:

(1) It is undeniable that the NFL has a rule that prohibited the Pats (or any team) from running on to the side of the field where the Bills were warming up;

(2) It is undeniable that the Pats broke this rule (surprise surprise) by running on to the Bills side of the field.

For your reasoning to make any sense, one also would have to believe that:

(1) The Buffalo Bills coaching staff was able to predict the future (that the Pats would break the rules); or

(2) We should all expect the Pats to break the rules.

Hmmmmmm

Florio (PFT) is trying to push narrative that the Bills coaches instigated this. Florio and PFT have a history of bias in favor of the Pats and deleting posts challenging PFT's take on the Pats etc..

I posted the following. I wonder whether it will be deleted.

How can you try to push narrative that the Bills or Buffalo coaches "instigated" this when:

(1) It is undeniable that the NFL has a rule that prohibited the Pats (or any team) from running on to the side of the field where the Bills were warming up;

(2) It is undeniable that the Pats broke this rule (surprise surprise) by running on to the Bills side of the field.

For your reasoning to make any sense, one also would have to believe that:

(1) The Buffalo Bills coaching staff was able to predict the future (that the Pats would break the rules); or

(2) We should all expect the Pats to break the rules.

Hmmmmmm

it really is not that hard to see the truth of the matter , is it.

I hope Florio enjoys taste of Kraft's footballs.

Although Florio is from West Virginia, he sure does love the Pats and has a habit of deleting posts on his site what question his bias or the actions of the Pats.