Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

It is silly, but the NE*** players broke the code. It was akin to a couple of Celtics running through the layup line of the Knicks while they were warming up, TWICE- after being warned to GTFO the first time. It's just not done and everybody knows it. And I have to believe the NE*** players were instructed to do it in an attempt to get under the Bills' historically thin skins. Even Kraft got into the act by suggesting the Bills follow the lead of an undisciplined coach. It was a bush league move and I think A Williams did well to gather the team and let them know it was just an attempt to get into their heads and not to fall for it.

The big story from the game was how NE*** was completely dominated in the trenches on both sides of the line of scrimmage. That is a rarity.

Fixed

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we know where Kraft's bribe money went for the week,

Remember the rule: Follow the money!

Where is that eye roll emoji. This bribe money crap is a losers mentality. I heard it from fellow Pats fans in the late 80's and 90's and hear it from Browns fans and now see the Bills fan base falling down that rabbit hood

^^^

This times a hundred

So states practice field means that the other team can't go threw it. NOPE. It was a dumb ass incident period. Also they warned others but decided attack the rookies.. ya that was just coincidence. (Eye roll)

As for the 30 seconds on Inside the NFL, outside of Buffalo no one felt it was a big win as you bet an injured 3rd string QB who is now on IR. (You dominated yes but outside of Buffalo no one is like "wow a year changer".

Let's all see what happens when the Bills run 5 or 6 (hopefully big) guys through the NE* pre game drills multiple times at the Ralph later this month. That's what I'd do, Let's see your reaction then. I'm sure you'll be consistent and support their right to do that.

I'm just glad we kicked your fing arses last week. Does Brady play D? Because your D got pushed around all day (as did your O-line). Let's see how old man Brady plays tomorrow before crowning the Cheats* champs, shall we ? Maybe it'll be the same guy who went 2-4 down the stretch last year....

Let's all see what happens when the Bills run 5 or 6 (hopefully big) guys through the NE* pre game drills multiple times at the Ralph later this month. That's what I'd do, Let's see your reaction then. I'm sure you'll be consistent and support their right to do that.

I'm just glad we kicked your fing arses last week. Does Brady play D? Because your D got pushed around all day (as did your O-line). Let's see how old man Brady plays tomorrow before crowning the Cheats* champs, shall we ? Maybe it'll be the same guy who went 2-4 down the stretch last year....

Go right ahead, unlike the Bills the Pats have a coach who would lay into them for acting like an idiot like that. They also wouldn't whine on social media about the fines.

As for your second part, I said outside of Buffalo. I should have said outside of Bills fans. But answer you, your Bills O scored 13 points while dominating, and Jacoby attempted just 3 passes with his injured thumb. Brady doesn't play D but he would throw a lot more than that and the Bills wouldn't be able to crowd the line to stop the run. Also when Jacoby did go back to pass he had time he just held the ball way way to long. Would the outcome been different? Who knows but outside of Buffalo no one felt the game be the same with Brady or even Jimmy G in the Bills had the perfect game plan for that day.. you won and did it well. Now I am sure helmet tell me this was just crossing the line. But I'll let helmet and the rest you know now "YOU WON YOU EARNED IT AND NOW ITS ON TO LA FOR YOU"

All fan bases have assorted nuts, yours included.

Not true, we have more than our fair share. That's why I don't get upset with the "pats bandwagon" fans charge as we do have a lot.

Why? Because bills fans want to believe Bribes happen and that's why you lose? I know that's not true for most but some of you are just losing your mind with the silly crap.

This is coming from a fanbase that believes the NFL is out to get the Patriots because they win too much, and not because other owners are frustrated with their cheating ways.

This is coming from a fanbase that believes the NFL is out to get the Patriots because they win too much, and not because other owners are frustrated with their cheating ways.

We have our crackpots. most of us agreed about Spygate and moved on. Now Deflategate we only thought they were going after BRADY since the punishment didn't even fit what the wells report said "more likely than not". Now you will say he got the punishment for non cooperation, but that wasn't the original reason given when they gave him the suspension then Goodell gave the lack of cooperation line but was also caught lying in the transcripts. Long story short the NFL messed the hole thing up so badly it was a disgrace.

Why? Because bills fans want to believe Bribes happen and that's why you lose? I know that's not true for most but some of you are just losing your mind with the silly crap.

No, because you're unwilling or unable to acknowledge anything the Pats** players did against common practice and respect for safety (spelled out by the NFL for that reason)

And because you're here making excuses for the Pats** loss.

You've usually been welcome here as a reasonable guy but that's not how to behave in a civil and sportsman like way on an opponent's fan board.

We have our crackpots. most of us agreed about Spygate and moved on. Now Deflategate we only thought they were going after BRADY since the punishment didn't even fit what the wells report said "more likely than not". Now you will say he got the punishment for non cooperation, but that wasn't the original reason given when they gave him the suspension then Goodell gave the lack of cooperation line but was also caught lying in the transcripts. Long story short the NFL messed the hole thing up so badly it was a disgrace.

Brady was just the fall guy for a systematic ploy to limit turnovers, which oddly enough impacts wins and losses more than any other variable. Surprised right? Bill B. the same guy that walks around practices squirting water on the footballs but yet he never thought about the impact a slightly deflated ball would have. Just like spygate, the true story will never be brought to light because it will further tarnish the believability in what we watch/bet on each Sunday.

Yawn.

Edited by Commonsense

I most sincerely hope the Bills do not do that. That is the sort of "distraction from game prep" I believe the Pats** hoped to incite with their behavior.

But having Billy Buffalo jog up behind the backpedaling Pats** DB a few times would be funny. Hey! It's not a problem! It's a new tradition, the mascot always jogs the length of the field - on the opponents side - now.

No, because you're unwilling or unable to acknowledge anything the Pats** players did against common practice and respect for safety (spelled out by the NFL for that reason)

And because you're here making excuses for the Pats** loss.

You've usually been welcome here as a reasonable guy but that's not how to behave in a civil and sportsman like way on an opponent's fan board.

No excuses for the L you guys won fair and square and were the best team last Sunday.

As for this incident it feels to me even by what BILLS fans are saying is they made this decision based on the fact it was two rookies. Also if there was a rule stating they can't do this then the NFL would have funded Jacoby and Mitchell for it. They were not, so I thinknpeople mistake common practice to rules. It doesn't matter anyways as it happened THEY were fined and it's on to LA and Cleveland for the 2 teams.

Edited by PatsFanNH

No excuses for the L you guys won fair and square and were the best team last Sunday.

As for this incident it feels to me even by what BILLS fans are saying is they made this decision based on the fact it was two rookies. Also if there was a rule stating they can't do this then the NFL would have funded Jacoby and Mitchell for it. They were not, so I thinknpeople mistake common practice to rules. It doesn't matter anyways as it happened THEY were fined and it's on to LA and Cleveland for the 2 teams.

OK, was just sounding like a lot of excuses there.

Speaking for me, I didn't make the decision based on the fact it was two rookies. I made the decision based on the fact that Kraft issued an immediate statement about lack of discipline and pointing at our coach that didn't quite seem to fit the facts (after his players went against usual practice), because reportedly trash-talking Pats coaches were right there super-quick (as though they were awaiting it) and because Mitchell made a statement that sounded straight out of Belicheck-speak about it. I also think that in Patriots-land, two rookies wouldn't dare do something like that without instructions from the Hoodie.

I would like to see the Bills protest to the league, but as far as using the NFL's notoriously quirky discipline procedures to decide on the right or wrong, we all know it's the guy who reacts last who tends to get slammed for it. Everyone saw Mitchell react, and at the very least a fine for him would be justified, but the Bills players did hang in there longer and shove coaches around, thus the fines.

There probably aren't rules, because respect, sportsmanship, and safety of fellow players have been sufficient to prevent such behavior previously.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

OK, was just sounding like a lot of excuses there.

Speaking for me, I didn't make the decision based on the fact it was two rookies. I made the decision based on the fact that Kraft issued an immediate statement about lack of discipline and pointing at our coach that didn't quite seem to fit the facts (after his players went against usual practice), because reportedly trash-talking Pats coaches were right there super-quick (as though they were awaiting it) and because Mitchell made a statement that sounded straight out of Belicheck-speak about it. I also think that in Patriots-land, two rookies wouldn't dare do something like that without instructions from the Hoodie.

I would like to see the Bills protest to the league, but as far as using the NFL's notoriously quirky discipline procedures to decide on the right or wrong, we all know it's the guy who reacts last who tends to get slammed for it. Everyone saw Mitchell react, and at the very least a fine for him would be justified, but the Bills players did hang in there longer and shove coaches around, thus the fines.

There probably aren't rules, because respect, sportsmanship, and safety of fellow players have been sufficient to prevent such behavior previously.

Ya i don't think there are rules, I also think the guy pushing the coach got a higher fine for Unsportmanlike conduct because he kept it up and did it from behind. All and all it was dumb. As for Mitchell's statement, he is a scared rookie (and who wouldn't be w BB as your coach) and he went quickly into what would BB say. I am sure they are told what to say during the off season as they all sound the same when they speak.

As for the fact could he have been fined? Ya he could have but I think what he did was the right thing. You always protect your QB just like in Hockey you always protect your Goalie.

So in general was a STUPID incident.

You're right of course, but I do think they should file a formal protest with the league.

Personally I think they also might want to finally get some value out of Billy Buffalo and have him block a few practice punts.

first sentence, i assume they have as it is justified.

second sentence. I laughed for the wrong reasons.

#crowdfundbillybuffalo

Where is that eye roll emoji. This bribe money crap is a losers mentality. I heard it from fellow Pats fans in the late 80's and 90's and hear it from Browns fans and now see the Bills fan base falling down that rabbit hood

:rolleyes: Just for you, still posting defending the Cheaters.