Time to fire Whaley

This guy is a joke for GM and his moves or lack of them are franchise killers, drafting a player with a #1 pick (Shaq) that was damaged goods before the draft. Drafting EJ and then throwing away picks to get Sammy in a draft that was loaded with WR talent. Hey Sammy may be a great player someday but we could have really used those picks and still got ourselves a very good WR.

The depth at WR even before Sammy was injured was just not good enough . Was it not Whaley who said EJ had the "it" factor?

The guy needs to shown the door and bring in someone with experience who clearly understands that you need a QB to win in this league. Is anyone happy with the contract he handed Taylor after just one decent season? but hey Rex said we won the offseason with all of Whaley's great moves.

Whaley almost certainly could have killed the EJ pick if he threw a big enough fit. Who the hell lets a guy that has announced his retirement already make the picks in a draft and select a QB #1 overall?

With that said, the narrative is that the last draft was Buddy Nix. At least half of that is probably true. I haven't seen Whaley draft any QBs so...I'm not really sure it was his pick to take EJ in the 1st (and 1st overall QB taken).

A lot of Bills fans and media often talk about how the team finally has talent and/or is more talented than it has been in a long time and I agree. I'm not willing to throw him away just yet....but the Rex Ryan match wasn't good for him and I knew that at the time. If he got with a good, offensive minded HC, one that also has experience, I think it would click and they've already got a decent core to build off of.

We're still 1 more good WR and 1 more QB away from being damn talented when we're healthy. But yes, WR depth is terrible.

Edited by dayman

I'm sorry, but how can you blame Whaley for Sammy's injury? When healthy, SW was clearly one of the most talented WR's in the league. Imagine if he had Brady or Brees throwing to him...

It was a good pick.

Any of those 2014 WRs we talk about..

Mike Evans - Winston

OBJ - Manning

Cooks - Brees

Benjamin - Newton

Robinson - Bortles

Any of those 2014 WRs we talk about..

Mike Evans - Winston

OBJ - Manning

Cooks - Brees

Benjamin - Newton

Robinson - Bortles

Damn, that was an absolutely epic, stellar, amazing, jaw-dropping WR class.

It's hard to argue value on Sammy even if he was healthy and all-world for us...which he was not.

Yeah, what's up with this guy drafting people that get hurt? The Bills should fire everyone? Who's the guy that put together the New Era deal? What about the person that decided on the Ralph statue? Why is the team store so big? What about the jerk that named the fieldhouse after Ad Pro? If I were the Pegulas I would just walk around and fire people because the team is only 1-2. We definitely need to hold everyone accountable.

Yeah, what's up with this guy drafting people that get hurt? The Bills should fire everyone? Who's the guy that put together the New Era deal? What about the person that decided on the Ralph statue? Why is the team store so big? What about the jerk that named the fieldhouse after Ad Pro? If I were the Pegulas I would just walk around and fire people because the team is only 1-2. We definitely need to hold everyone accountable.

I think more than a few fans might get a pink slip as well....