Bills Awarded WR Justin Hunter from Waivers

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like lemon pepper flavor, but favorite? I don't know man...

Lemon pepper flavor is good on ribs especially lamb ribs but not for me on wings.

Its possible. Whaley scouts those early draftees hard.

But Chris williams was an abject embarrassment so could go either way. You know i am thinking SB all the time.

This issue with older players is they usually pick up scheme and in the rules soft NPLPA have set up they can shine but when the hits are real some fade fast hence my opinion that most should be signed post week 1 and if they do well extend them.

Place Hunter as the #2. Powell #1 and Woods for #3 in the slot.

Hunter > Watkins.

He's 6ft 4 and has a 78 inch wing span.

He can actually go up to get the ball.

Im sorry Watkins lovers, but he's a bust.

I MIGHT buy injury prone, but I need to see how the season plays out. Watkins has the talent, busts can't play in the league. Watkins will be in the league for the next 10 years, barring an injury.

Lemon pepper flavor is good on ribs especially lamb ribs but not for me on wings.

This issue with older players is they usually pick up scheme and in the rules soft NPLPA have set up they can shine but when the hits are real some fade fast hence my opinion that most should be signed post week 1 and if they do well extend them.

Lemon Pepper has turned into salt and pepper. I own a wing spot in Atlanta and customers want to add LP to every kind of wing. Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Hope he can help us out. but his favorite wings are lemon-pepper?!? no way man, that's some weak sauce.

in Va Beach the wings are terrible and nobody really likes wings here. give him time and he will learn!