Bills Awarded WR Justin Hunter from Waivers

26CornerBlitz

Yep. They didn't just start up because he was playing again. Me thinks someone was a bit dishonest in his assessment of his own health.

It sucks for him that he's dealing with them, they're !@#$ing awful. Awful for the team too, it's already getting to "waste of a roster" bad.

The "waste of roster spot" is valid.....I just dont know who we would have replaced it with.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "waste of roster spot" is valid.....I just dont know who we would have replaced it with.

I can find a lot. Like PS players

Or maybe have Greg Little (seeing he knows the offense)

Keyarris Garrett 6-3 215 rookie sitting on Panther PS

Edited by MAJBobby

I have been pining for Greg Little all season....for some reason the bills did not bring him back

It started off being the "not good at football" aspect. As time has gone on, injuries happened and all, them not bringing him back after establishing a rapport within the offense says a lot more about him.

^^haha nice argument. Wow you have to more than tall to play WR? No kidding. Did you know that it takes more than being tall to play basketball? I guess teams shouldn't sign anymore 7 foot centers then because all of the athletes are shorter. Could you imagine if Whaley or someone with no brains like you was running a NBA team and all of the players were 5'9 just because hey we tried to get a 7 footer but the shorter guys are just better!

harsh retort, not needed to make a point perhaps?

@YardsPerPass

Go up and get it...

DapperSingleGoosefish.gif

"YESSSSS.. YES YES" I SCREEMED

one of my favorite plays. Thanks for the angle

Yep. They didn't just start up because he was playing again. Me thinks someone was a bit dishonest in his assessment of his own health.

It sucks for him that he's dealing with them, they're !@#$ing awful. Awful for the team too, it's already getting to "waste of a roster" bad.

This.

All that talk about him feeling fine and recovered and stuff.

But Bills did need someone. and it is not my money.

no way he can function with true migraines. It is not a matter of overcoming a pain threshold in this case. You just cannot function

Shame just the same..