Bills Awarded WR Justin Hunter from Waivers

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reference to Hunter. Remember who our WR coach is. Sanjay Lal was able to get very good production out of a past knucklehead in Harvin.

I have no issue putting Sanjay with a size speed guy that needs the light to come on. If Lal can get this light on. Look out

It is interesting that Hunter comes to us at this time....a fast big physical wideout was NEEDED

but it is a shame that this had to happen with Watkins to cause it

It is interesting that Hunter comes to us at this time....a fast big physical wideout was NEEDED

but it is a shame that this had to happen with Watkins to cause it

I think they had a claim in no matter what happened with Watkins. They did earlier when he was awarded to MIA as well.

So this is their second attempt to getting him. MIA also didnt want to waive him but has to because of their depleated roster

Minimum of 8 weeks doesn't mean 8 weeks

true. I think he could be back week 11 but it will depend on 2 things: whether the Bills are - ahem - "in the hunt" at that point of the season and whether he needs a 2nd surgery, which is the case with 20 percent of these injuries. At this point it has been reported he does not need a second surgery and only needs rest, but i think that will continue to be evaluated to see how it improves with that rest. It could be that his foot is structurally ok but they need to go in and tighten the screw.

That's what she said. :)

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think they had a claim in no matter what happened with Watkins. They did earlier when he was awarded to MIA as well.

So this is their second attempt to getting him. MIA also didnt want to waive him but has to because of their depleated roster

good post. Whaley Pro scouting wanted this guy.

Fingers cross hunter wants it too.

how long will it take for him to learn the playbook?

who cares, just run a fade and go up for it

true. I think he could be back week 11 but it will depend on 2 things: whether the Bills are - ahem - "in the hunt" at that point of the season and whether he needs a 2nd surgery, which is the case with 20 percent of these injuries. At this point it has been reported he does not need a second surgery and only needs rest, but i think that will continue to be evaluated to see how it improves with that rest. It could be that his foot is structurally ok but they need to go in and tighten the screw.

That's what she said. :)

don't forget Lawson comes back.

and another roster spot is needed. If Hunter can play let Sammy get right.

If Hunter cannot focus bring up Dez

its how i say bro. thus was the genesis Breh!

No doubt.

:beer:

Family.

You my little Breh Marty.