Zach Brown and Hughes missed team bus

Starting linebackers Jerry Hughes and Zach Brown ended up taking an Uber to the stadium after they missed the first team bus. There was a later bus to the stadium for players, but the two wanted to get to the game quicker. Hughes documented the ride on his Instagram page.

Thank you! :beer:

Why does there have to be a narrative? Two guys skipped/missed or ? The bus... that's not good on leadership.those jeans look nice by the way

o

Except that those are not the facts.

They missed the first bus. There was a second bus but they wanted to get to the stadium earlier than the second bus would get there.

o

They missed the first bus. There was a second bus but they wanted to get to the stadium earlier than the second bus would get there.

You're not going to convince some people of this....facts are irrelevant

o

facts do not make it right. Its not even if they ask permission, either. It just seems like more Rex Ryan themed drama. Then posting this on instagram, I'm fine with that. But the first game of the season and missing the first bus doesn't give me much hope that Rex has this team inspired and disciplined... but hey, they're having fun.

Hurry hurry overreact...

Yea "not a good look" based on a reporters story really was me burning the whole stadium down in revolt.

If they had indeed missed the bus, it would at best be a poor look and something media would've distracted them with potentially.

But rodak blew the story and I likewise immediately acknowledged that.

Except they missed the first of two team buses and decided to take Uber rather than wait for the second bus. So are they late for taking Uber or would they be on time if they waited for the second bus that arrives later than Uber? :blink:

It's funny to see people coming in late to the story and not understanding that this is a non issue. :lol: