Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I get it. The Dline coach is in trouble

You're actually not wrong on this one. Chain of command. If Rex gets a small blame for Dareus' actions then a bigger percentage goes to the DLine coach since he spends more time with him. I completely agree.

It'show this business is in every aspect. The QB of the team receives the wins and losses on his record for a "team" event. So if you can award 1 person for 48 people's actions, then putting some responsibility on Rex for Dareus' actions is not going overboard.

Trade him after this year and get what you can for him, even a 3rd rounder. This guy will get caught again and get a 1 year (or is it 10 game) suspension. He has proven twice that he is untrustworthy. To think his behavior will now change is negligent. This team needs to stop depending on him or they will be in the same situation year after year. So don't trade him to make an example out of him, trade him because it is good for the team- long term. Wait until the end of the year to maximize his value and use him for whatever good we can. Get rid of him on the Bills timeline- not his.

Honest question, who has bigger character issues the Bills or Steelers? Everyone looks at them as such a model but 2 of their top 6 or 7 players are on (at least) their 2nd suspension. I would say that Dareus fits in that boat. It seems like the Bills have more guys on the list but the Steelers guys are the more important players (thinking Dareus & Bell is a wash & Bryant is better than Karlos/Manny).

We've had the discussion before. Weed should be legal, it's infinitely better for players than popping prescription painkillers.

That said, until the rules change, guys need to be smarter. The NFL spells it out for them when they can and can't smoke and some still fall foul of the rules. That takes some next-level type of stupidity.

And here's the kicker. These retards KNOW when they're going to be tested and STILL get caught.

Trust me, I know. If someone told me that if I did "X" that I would have to give up $3.58m dollars, I'm not fkn doing "X". The other kicker, if you want to call it that, is now he can be tested at any time of the year. The schedule of testing previously was relatively known and there were windows of time where he could do his thing and still beat the tests. Now there isn't.

This is not really relevant to the matter at hand, but it just reaffirms my beliefs that there is no way a lot of these knuckleheads are passing college level courses on their own, over the span of 3-4 years at some of the top universities in the country.

Trust me, I know. If someone told me that if I did "X" that I would have to give up $3.58m dollars, I'm not fkn doing "X". The other kicker, if you want to call it that, is now he can be tested at any time of the year. The schedule of testing previously was relatively known and there were windows of time where he could do his thing and still beat the tests. Now there isn't.

Ergo, may as well cut the !@#$wit. It's almost all but guaranteed he'll end up one-year-suspended.

Trade him after this year and get what you can for him, even a 3rd rounder. This guy will get caught again and get a 1 year (or is it 10 game) suspension. He has proven twice that he is untrustworthy. To think his behavior will now change is negligent. This team needs to stop depending on him or they will be in the same situation year after year. So don't trade him to make an example out of him, trade him because it is good for the team- long term. Wait until the end of the year to maximize his value and use him for whatever good we can. Get rid of him on the Bills timeline- not his.

It's a nice thought, but trading him next year would result in a $33.5 million cap hit for accelerated bonuses. I.e. not happening.

Honest question, who has bigger character issues the Bills or Steelers? Everyone looks at them as such a model but 2 of their top 6 or 7 players are on (at least) their 2nd suspension. I would say that Dareus fits in that boat. It seems like the Bills have more guys on the list but the Steelers guys are the more important players (thinking Dareus & Bell is a wash & Bryant is better than Karlos/Manny).

Squirrel!