Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

ridiculous to be banning any player for weed.. so much more to be worried about

Oh well.. I'm laughing.. I hope this team goes 0-16 and the fans run them all out of town..

I have lost all cares when it comes to the Bills. It started after last year and is diminishing every day closer to the season

Could this train possibly have come off the tracks any worse

Edited by ddaryl

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because that's exactly what he suggested. If you don't think that Dareus is a dumb ass & that Whaley and The Brothers Ryan contributed to this then I'd recommend pulling your head out of the sand. Rex runs a loose ship and he's getting bitten in his ample ass because of it.

I can't blame Rex for this. But I could picture him supplying Dareus with the weed so Dareus would like him.

Dareus is a grown man who is responsible for his own actions. He's solely responsible.

Patently false.

Do you really believe that in another situation, say ne, The Dareus Saga would have played out as it has here?

Rex is not responsible for this, It's completely on MD

Patently false.

Yeah, because that's exactly what he suggested. If you don't think that Dareus is a dumb ass & that Whaley and The Brothers Ryan contributed to this then I'd recommend pulling your head out of the sand. Rex runs a loose ship and he's getting bitten in his ample ass because of it.

On a tangent here, ostriches don't really do that.

http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/do-ostriches-really-bury-their-heads-in-the-sand/

...and I agree with you, beerball.

Patently false.

Do you really believe that in another situation, say ne, The Dareus Saga would have played out as it has here?

Can't go down this sharing the blame road with you. This is on Dareus and Dareus alone. I know you have negative feelings against Rex, but laying this one him even in part is just unfair. Not buying it.

Haha, we're getting mad about contract negotiations???

And cut him!!! Dareus will be so upset when he gets signed by a good team that will pay him a ton of money. That will show him!

Ha ha i didn't get mad he did. I simply repeated his comment. Yep cut him, he is a moron.

But yea, i am sure another team will line up with another 100 million dollar check.

Haha, we're getting mad about contract negotiations???

And cut him!!! Dareus will be so upset when he gets signed by a good team that will pay him a ton of money. That will show him!

Unfortunately you are right......

I mean.....to be perfectly honest if Pegula stepped out and made a huge example of Marcel right now I wouldnt be upset....I might actually applaud it

but knee jerk reactions are not going to help this team....still 12 games left to be played after the suspension.....where I am REALLY concerned is this is 2 years IN A ROW.

Can't go down this sharing the blame road with you. This is on Dareus and Dareus alone. I know you have negative feelings against Rex, but laying this one him even in part is just unfair. Not buying it.

Do you believe with 100% certainty that The Dareus Saga would have played out in ne as it has in Buffalo?

As I said upthread, Dareus deserves a vast majority of the blame. Those who he reports to also played a part.

Patently false.

Patently false.

You know what, I think your right. This is kinda like BB being responsible for Aaron Hernandez

Yes, exactly right. If you have a star employee that is at the top of his field, you should follow him around and peek in his windows to make sure he's not smoking weed

Your sarcasm could of been better. Fail. I give that a 1 out of 10. In an interview Marcell said that him and Rex don't just talk football and that they talk about life and all that good stuff.

But at the end of the day, I'm your boss. There has to be a willingness to WANT to play for Rex and that simply isn't the case. How can you label somebody a "player's coach" if the players don't respect him enough to (and i can't believe I'm saying this), not smoke weed. I mean, I'm not saying to not breathe, not drink or not eat (necessities in life to survive). I'm asking you to not do something that will A) Hurt your income, B) Hurt your team and C) Hurt your career.

Fully with 26CB here!

I'm pretty sure Marcell was't smoking in the SJF dorms, though if I'm wrong, then this IS on Rex! :D

I'm sure an NFL disciplinarian like Hard Knocks star Jeff Fischer would just cut Marcell on the spot, but our "player friendly" coach is probably just going to let him remain on the team! No accountability. Or something like that...