Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Rex's staunchest supporters couldn't have bought the "all in" crap because clearly his finger is not on the pulse of the team. For Pete's sake he didn't even check in on Henderson enough to know he was recovering from a disease and now he knows every player has bought in?

Crusade it up take 68,005 !

Almost everyone close to him has died (grandma, mom, dad, mentor, brother).

Again, he is like the only player I actually feel bad for. He's not a bad guy at all.

I, and may other people out there lost their parents young, and have had tragedy in there life. I never said he was a bad guy. Stupid- yes, selfish- yes. He wanted the money and he got it, be a man and earn it. This franchise has not made the playoffs in 17 years. We drafted this guy very high, paid him handsomely. If he wants the cash, he has to face the heat.

Can we criminalize sugar? I've seen that ruin way more lives than any substance out there. Heart disease is the #1 cause of death.

Not to mention health care coverage rising given the amount of fat asses needing treatment.

It's not the policy's fault that he couldn't lay off the buds.

He owns this; terrible decision-making.

hes had plenty of opportunities, and come to jesus moments --- at this point theres definitely no pointing at the policy, or his situation growing up. hes got to be a man and own it.

his quote last season when dealing with the drag racing and drug arrests along the lines of "i just go out and things happen" was among the most disappointing ive heard from a player in his situation.

I, and may other people out there lost their parents young, and have had tragedy in there life. I never said he was a bad guy. Stupid- yes, selfish- yes. He wanted the money and he got it, be a man and earn it. This franchise has not made the playoffs in 17 years. We drafted this guy very high, paid him handsomely. If he wants the cash, he has to face the heat.

That's fair. I also thought his weed use is masking for a bigger issue. I do wonder if the team has counselors for him.

He always struck me as a guy who smiled a lot but is in a lot of pain.

That said, a ton of Players are smoking weed. I have first hand knowledge of a player a few years ago was the "weed spot" for the team.