Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn it down. Seasons over again.

Where is plenz thread at ? His friends know things.

I took id down later that night as felt like a scumbag for posting something that wasn't 100% known. Sorry guys, should have left it up.

Too really piss in your wheaties, same folks hearing Manny getting the first game as well

Oakland 2014 anyone? Dareus goes out, Orton slides on 3rd and pu$$y, 15 years and counting. 17 and counting coming up. Bad enough we got no linebackers, now we have no D-line. Kyle and the meat tenderizer, backed up by Worthy and Bryant? We are in deep deep Scheiss.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

I took id down later that night as felt like a scumbag for posting something that wasn't 100% known. Sorry guys, should have left it up.

Too really piss in your wheaties, same folks hearing Manny getting the first game as well

You're not the guy cashing million dollar checks smoking all the weed.

Lax coach gives you lax players

Rex will be gone

What are you talking about. Did Rex roll the blunt in the offseason ?

Lax coach gives you lax players

Rex will be gone

Yeah - because he has anything to do with guys passing their piss tests. Its called accountability - and many of these guys apparently have none.

If Rex is fired at the end of the year, he will be accountable for it and take it as his mess. Even though his guys let him down across the board.

Sweet. More excuses for another below average season for Rex.

I know he needs to be smarter. But dear Lord, Dareus has seen more death than most people have in their entire life. It's stupid weed is illegal for NFL players in the first place but you gotta be smarter.

So much for winning the offseason Rex!!!