Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm running a business and my employees aren't taking their job serious am i not to blame for a percentage of their behavior? Of course i am. If I'm a leader and so called (player's coach), i should be able to have my players focus on what's important. NFL careers average around 4-5 years only. If you're lucky you'll play for 10+ years. Once you're done with your career, smoke and eat all you want dumbass.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

If I'm running a business and my employees aren't taking their job serious am i not to blame for a percentage of their behavior? Of course i am. If I'm a leader and so called (player's coach), i should be able to have my players focus on what's important. NFL careers average around 4-5 years only. If you're lucky you'll play for 10+ years. Once you're done with your career, smoke and eat all you want dumbass.

Yes, exactly right. If you have a star employee that is at the top of his field, you should follow him around and peek in his windows to make sure he's not smoking weed

...but but but, he has had to deal with so much in his young life, or so we have been told that these are the reasons behind his not being able to stay the F out of trouble.

F that. I knew when the HUGE contract was announced that the Bills would regret it. I just didn't think it would be this soon. Drag racing down Milestrip, synthetic marijuana, now this. What am I missing? Oh yeah...overweight. I'd love to see him get on a scale, because there is no way that fat slob weighs what is listed on bb.com.

The excuse list for Whaley, Rex & Pegula is all set for the end of season presser. :wallbash:

Yes, exactly right. If you have a star employee that is at the top of his field, you should follow him around and peek in his windows to make sure he's not smoking weed

Yeah, because that's exactly what he suggested. If you don't think that Dareus is a dumb ass & that Whaley and The Brothers Ryan contributed to this then I'd recommend pulling your head out of the sand. Rex runs a loose ship and he's getting bitten in his ample ass because of it.

Dareus is a grown man who is responsible for his own actions. He's solely responsible.

Nope, get ready for the new "Jersey Sniff Test" to be implemented by Rex and staff each day - or better yet, has no team thought of the 24/7 body cam!?

Live stream to Rex and Whaley's iPhones!! :D

Cut his ass. Once again he puts himself ahead of his team.

This is year 6. How much longer does he get a free ride?

my sympathy for his problems are gone. Eff him.

Childish actions from a guy who once accused the team of not respecting him during negotiations.

Haha, we're getting mad about contract negotiations???

And cut him!!! Dareus will be so upset when he gets signed by a good team that will pay him a ton of money. That will show him!

Yeah, because that's exactly what he suggested. If you don't think that Dareus is a dumb ass & that Whaley and The Brothers Ryan contributed to this then I'd recommend pulling your head out of the sand. Rex runs a loose ship and he's getting bitten in his ample ass because of it.

Rex is not responsible for this, It's completely on MD

Rex also founded ISIS!