Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyond laughable. Adults are accountable for themselves. No one cares about excuses in the real world.

i don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it's not an excuse.

if he didn't have football, he'd be in jail. period.

given his background and what he's been through in his personal life, it would be a statistical improbability for him to not be incarcerated or dead by now.

these aren't excuses, they're reality.

Well, at least we know why the Bills have been bringing in all these new D linemen.....they have certainly known this is coming for some time imho. So, Dareus replacement is already on the roster. To those on this board who think this should be legalized, you are certainly entitled to that opinion. But, in business, you conduct yourself by the rules of your employer, or you face the consequences of lack of compliance. And, a significant portion of the season ticket clints might also agree with the league rules. (see the corporations that have the boxes as a minimum) Now, Dareus isn't Hankerson.......so you don't cut him.....but Dareus is not going to be helping the Bills much for at least the first 4 games. Lets see......how many all Pro D linemen are we now down from two years ago.....two I think.....

i don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it's not an excuse.

if he didn't have football, he'd be in jail. period.

given his background and what he's been through in his personal life, it would be a statistical improbability for him to not be incarcerated or dead by now.

these aren't excuses, they're reality.

Huh? He got in trouble once for driving too fast (I'm sure no one else has done that on this board) and smoking weed. What a thug! This dude is clearly the problem with the country.

Get those weed smokers in jail!

Huh? He got in trouble once for driving too fast (I'm sure no one else has done that on this board) and smoking weed. What a thug! This dude is clearly the problem with the country.

If he was a little smaller or slower -- odds are he would be in more bad situations

I fail to see the correlation. I'm not referring to the consequences of the actions he's already been punished for.

If he was a little smaller or slower -- odds are he would be in more bad situations

I guess, that's a ton of speculation for a guy who has doing anything truly criminal.

I honestly believe he's a good guy and not like Greg Hardy or those other scumbags. To say he would be jail seems way over the top.

I fail to see the correlation. I'm not referring to the consequences of the actions he's already been punished for.

Speculating on someone being in jail is really dumb.

I think you're going to see more of this as time goes by and as our society continues to debate whether pot is going to be legal.

A lot of NFL players use pot as a pain reliever and stress reducer. They also claim that using pot for these issues is better than the potentially addictive pain killers that team doctors prescribe.

That being said, it's still against league rules, which were negotiated and accepted by the NFLPA. He knew the risks of using and did it anyway, so he gets to pay the price.

I guess, that's a ton of speculation for a guy who has doing anything truly criminal.

I honestly believe he's a good guy and not like Greg Hardy or those other scumbags. To say he would be jail seems way over the top.

oh, i see. it's my intelligence you were commenting on.

you think it's dumb to comment on the likelihood of a poor future for the kid from alabama who grew up so poor he showed up to football practice in his barefeet, who lost two guardians before he turned 12, was raised with six other kids by a wheelchair bound mom making $600 a month, lost his high school mentor? you think it's dumb to speculate on the likelihood of a prosperous future for that kid if football wasn't in the equation? you do remember that his little brother was shot and killed, right?

dumb?

i think hes simply playing the odds on this and not calling him some monster.

yea, he could have ended up falling into something great for him, working alongside a mentor that truly turned his life around -- but if marcell wasnt playing football, theres a pretty good chance hed be in some sort of less than ideal situation. hes damn close with $100m essentially in his pocket.

you think it's dumb to comment on the likelihood of a poor future for the kid from alabama who grew up so poor he showed up to football practice in his barefeet, who lost two guardians before he turned 12, was raised with six other kids by a wheelchair bound mom making $600 a month, lost his high school mentor? you think it's dumb to speculate on the likelihood of a prosperous future for that kid if football wasn't in the equation? you do remember that his little brother was shot and killed, right?

dumb?

I'm liking every one of your posts today.

dumb?

Yup. It's dumb to make assumptions like that. You could salute him for overcoming all that too.

But he smokes weed and drives fast. He definitely belongs in jail. Thug!