Don't sleep on Glass Goodwin--making a good impression

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's just not a football player. If anything he is an Olympian.

Damn, he hurt himself this time. There was no contact with another player except he and the ground.

He also got hurt before the Olympic trials, which caused him to miss the cut.

I do have to say that I am shocked glass is hurt. Typically, he waits until the season starts.

Goodwin should not be given a roster spot.......need to fill with healthy wr's. Despite what he may be when healthy........he is way to brittle for the NFL game......something like Roscoe Parrish.....but more brittle. (if that is possible)

Goodwin should not be given a roster spot.......need to fill with healthy wr's. Despite what he may be when healthy........he is way to brittle for the NFL game......something like Roscoe Parrish.....but more brittle. (if that is possible)

He won't be given anything.

It has? I mean, it may depend upon how you look at it, so perhaps you're right, I'm just interested in what evidence you have for its falsity (players who were there both Marrone years, or overall metrics). Thanks!

I posted it upstream.

I am not overly concerned about it because there will be other WR's who are going to make this team that can fill that 3rd WR spot