Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 3

Beerball

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JeremyWGR

Self-reporting here: I may be sleeping on a healthy Robert Woods. Played lot of last season hurt. #Bills

@thadbrown7

Woods continues to beat Darby 1v1. Little flashing again until drop on easy out in 1v1s. We can put our cameras down for Cardale passes.

@salmaiorana

Cardale Jones just threw a pass so far off target it knocked the phone out of the hand of a reporter 40 feet behind the sideline.

At least we know the reporters will have to pay attention when Cardale is throwing the ball.

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 2m2 minutes ago

First Bills deep ball of the day from Tyrod Taylor goes to Greg Little, who makes a great adjustment to best... http://es.pn/2ap6hyy

Joe Buscaglia ‏@JoeBuscaglia 3m3 minutes ago

We've got our first lap runner. Adolphus Washington jumped offsides on the first play of team drills. Running he goes. #Bills

I'm curious if Rodak knows he's linking everything to EPSN's main page or he is trying to link something else? Anyone have a clue what he's doing?

At least we know the reporters will have to pay attention when Cardale is throwing the ball.

I hope EJ didn't laugh at him.

I'm curious if Rodak knows he's linking everything to EPSN's main page or he is trying to link something else? Anyone have a clue what he's doing?

I hope EJ didn't laugh at him.

He's linking to mobile. Only looks right on my phone. On the major page the rest of it is off to the right. He's king clicks.

@salmaiorana

Cardale Jones just threw a pass so far off target it knocked the phone out of the hand of a reporter 40 feet behind the sideline.

And how does he know he wasn't aiming for the reporter? Maybe it was Rodak. Smh

Visions of Marangi!

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 28s29 seconds ago

Interesting sight in Bills red zone drills: Jerry Hughes, at OLB, in coverage on LeSean McCoy. Turned into an... http://espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0551787934785737788-4

Hughes on McCoy in the red zone, better not translate to hughes on Deon Lewis in the red zone, or on Matt Forte in the red zone, or... You get the idea.

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 1m1 minute ago

Bills WR Marquise Goodwin heading inside with trainers, who just summoned two EMTs from an ambulance to follow... http://es.pn/2ap9QEV

Just can't stay healthy...such a shame.

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia 8s9 seconds ago

Stephon Gilmore just collected his second INT of Tyrod Taylor this camp. Great play on the ball. #Bills

0 retweets 0 likes
Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia 30s31 seconds ago

Dan Carpenter has won today's kicking round. He went 6/7, missed from 36. Marshall Morgan went 4/6, misses from 34&42. #Bills

@mikerodak

Bills WR Marquise Goodwin heading inside with trainers, who just summoned two EMTs from an ambulance to follow... http://es.pn/2ap9QEV

Flippant jokes (which come to easy) aside, Goodwin told reporters that he already felt beat up after slimming down for the Olympic trials. Combine that with a long injury history, a deep crop of competition for the 2-4th WR spot and Listenbee a recent draft pick for returns, this might be the last we see of him.

Am I the only one that feels like we shouldn't know this stuff? I mean, we're not privy to practice any other time so why now?

I get that it's a great thing for fans and all, just very different to what I'm used to with the sports I grew up with.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Am I the only one that feels like we shouldn't know this stuff? I mean, we're not privy to practice any other time so why now?

I get that it's a great thing for fans and all, just very different to what I'm used to with the sports I grew up with.

The NFL wants people to know. They want the year round attention.

I love it and I hate. It's great to have the access but it's so annoying how fans and the media knee jerk to everything that happens in practice. Practice is the time for making mistakes and learning from them. The nerds with microphones and notebooks who mostly likely have never played football on any level love laughing at pro's mistakes. Last year, it was the EJ pass. Now, it is Cardales turn.

The Bills in 90s didn't even practice in training camp. Access is great but it's too much.

@thadbrown7

EJ throws perfect deep ball to Little, who had maybe quarter of a step on Corey White. He drops it. That's what washed him out in Cleveland

@thadbrown7

Tyrod misses wide open Clay to start red zone. Comes back with 2 excellent balls to Hankerson and Woods.

If Little didn't have feet for hands, he'd be a star wr. This guy has bounced around the league for a reason.

Former Bills related:

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 19m19 minutes ago

I'm told by a source familiar with Chargers WR Stevie Johnson's knee injury that he has a torn meniscus & will have surgery soon @nflnetwork

That sucks, I hope Stevie gets better soon!

I still love Stevie. He has really struggled with injuries. He still can be productive when healthy.

I love it and I hate. It's great to have the access but it's so annoying how fans and the media knee jerk to everything that happens in practice. Practice is the time for making mistakes and learning from them. The nerds with microphones and notebooks who mostly likely have never played football on any level love laughing at pro's mistakes. Last year, it was the EJ pass. Now, it is Cardales turn.

The Bills in 90s didn't even practice in training camp. Access is great but it's too much.

I'm sure I'd feel a little differently if I could attend but it's a process. Not everyone is at the same level at this point and, as you said, mistakes will happen. Really doesn't help with the era of social media with "fans" getting on the back of a player over one mistake.

Personally, I take note of personnel trends etc. but I let my mind be swayed on players through preseason games.

#Bills Rex: Gilmore is the most impressive player so far at camp

Love it. I hope Gilmore stays healthy and plays with an edge all year. Nothing would be better for his demands to be paid as the best CB than to play as the best CB. Hopefully, we'll sign TT and be able to hang the tag over Gilmore's head instead, which is where I think he's headed.

GO BILLS!!!

Just left. Will report later on my "notes." Just wanted to say that Tyrod is an absolute class act. One of the few players to sign autographs after practice. He stayed until every last person who wanted one got an autograph. Took pictures with anyone who asked. What a humble and generous person.

For maybe the first time ever I look forward to hearing from you.😄

lmao....I don't blame you.

Just left. Will report later on my "notes." Just wanted to say that Tyrod is an absolute class act. One of the few players to sign autographs after practice. He stayed until every last person who wanted one got an autograph. Took pictures with anyone who asked. What a humble and generous person.

lmao....I don't blame you.

While the play on the field is the most important it feels good to know that Tyrod Taylor gets the "face of the franchise" thing

Tyrod Taylor has that it factor when it comes to things like getting respect from team mates and not being aloof to the fans of the team......these are things that you genuine have or you dont.