Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jasonLaCanfora

In a week where Arian Foster is set to make rounds to MIA and DET, I'd continue to call Reggie Bush the favorite RB to land in BUF

Second time he's tweeted about possibility of Bush to Bills, and another poster (BuffaloBaumer) said a Bills scout dropped same knowledge to him

He says Reggie Bush "might" be going to Bills - might is an over used term used by predictors who when they are wrong say "I said might, nothing is definite" and when they are "right" they act like defensive player making a tackle in a blowout game "Look at me. Look at ME!"

He says Reggie Bush "might" be going to Bills - might is an over used term used by predictors who when they are wrong say "I said might, nothing is definite" and when they are "right" they act like defensive player making a tackle in a blowout game "Look at me. Look at ME!"

Pushing the current players to tighten up.

Herron is now going to get coached up. Coincidence when they picked Boom back up, no ?

Pretty sure he hasn't won much at this level- saints, lions, fins, niners. Pretty crappy teams when he was with each.

His years with the saints were filled with wins. He has a ring.

And outside of the freak accident last year he was pretty healthy post-saints when in a more pure rb role. In Nola his injuries seemed tied to returns, and possibly the turf here.

Now punt returns would likely be a possibility here which is a concern. But as pros he knows kromer, can play wr effectively... And can run better than most give credit for IF healthy

His years with the saints were filled with wins. He has a ring.

And outside of the freak accident last year he was pretty healthy post-saints when in a more pure rb role. In Nola his injuries seemed tied to returns, and possibly the turf here.

Now punt returns would likely be a possibility here which is a concern. But as pros he knows kromer, can play wr effectively... And can run better than most give credit for IF healthy

j

Valid.

Mccoy and Touchdown Mike will carry the load, with the rook Williams as the 3rd guy until week 5, at which time we will have 4 RB's.

Williams DUI thing won't get settled and served until years end.

I see zero need for a 5th guy here to ride the bench.

I would have no problem with Reggie Bush coming to Buffalo...but I think J. Williams will be fine as a #2 back to start the season (any suspension related to DUI charge won't be until next season) and Fat Karlos will be back W5.

I'm with Webster in that Jonathan Williams won't serve his suspension until probably 2017. Karlos will have time to get in shape, and Reggie is probably insurance as McCoy can't seem to stay healthy. It seems expensive for insurance, but he might brought in an cut if he doesn't perform in TC.

My bad. I was wrong. But 335 yards rushing that year didn't set the world on fire.

390 rushing at 5.6 ypc and 5tds

335 receiving at 7.1 ypc and 3 more tds

In a 3 man rotation that's a nice role player. He wouldn't be the guy I advocate for but he's better than most perceive I think.

I would have no problem with Reggie Bush coming to Buffalo...but I think J. Williams will be fine as a #2 back to start the season (any suspension related to DUI charge won't be until next season) and Fat Karlos will be back W5.

Do we assume he will be 100% at week 5 at this point? Obviously we hope but can we count on him being in shape and having no more troubles? Edited by NoSaint

At his age he may want more then a 1 year contract.

If he would take a vet min about $1M with good incentives he would be good to have.

If he can stay healthy

At his age I doubt he sees an offer over 1yr. I was surprised he isn't done.

Also, if vet minimum, I believe the league reduces his cap hit to help older guys stick around. Not huge but a few bucks

This link is quoting Rapaport, who seems to be the source for a lot of the Bush talk out there. How reliable is he?

It really doesn't make any sense to me, with the Bills cutting Fredex essentially for being old and wanting to go with the young future, why bring in a 31 yr old guy who ran for a mighty 28 yds in 8 carries last year?

Of course, the Bills don't have to make sense to me

Edited by Hopeful

My bad. I was wrong. But 335 yards rushing that year didn't set the world on fire.

Agreed - but in fairness, the Saints passed the ball 215 times/quarter. Since our RBs can't stay healthy or clean, I think getting someone in here who is proven capable of running with/catching the ball is a sound idea.