Bills trying to trade up for Cook - LaCanfora

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If LaCanfora said it, it probably wrong. His source keeps giving out wrong info, like Vic's source

He's the worst...LaCanfora that is...

And if Whaley keeps trading Draft picks to move up I'm not going to be a happy camper...

And if Whaley keeps trading Draft picks to move up I'm not going to be a happy camper...

I doubt he will do it for cook. Our 4th rounder can't be traded. so our pick at the bottom of the third plus whatever to get a 4th rounder doesn't seem likely. Even if you trade a 4th next year (which we don't have), plus our 5th this year wouldn't be enough.

I think they stay pat in the 4th round. possibly trade up in the 5th if there is someone they really like.

Ragland was worth trading up for imo, even if the picks weren't totally worth what others were doing. he was a first round talent and instantly fixes are run defense

Normally, I'd agree. But let's say that Lawson and Ragland were really first round picks and Cook was a third rounder, once considered a potential first.

If I told you we lost this years 4th and 6th and next years 4th and 5th to get those 3, you taking it?

I feel like most would.

I doubt he will do it for cook. Our 4th rounder can't be traded. so our pick at the bottom of the third plus whatever to get a 4th rounder doesn't seem likely. Even if you trade a 4th next year (which we don't have), plus our 5th this year wouldn't be enough.

I think they stay pat in the 4th round. possibly trade up in the 5th if there is someone they really like.

Ragland was worth trading up for imo, even if the picks weren't totally worth what others were doing. he was a first round talent and instantly fixes are run defense

Pretty sure our fourth can be traded. This is the first year compensatory picks may be traded. Maybe I'm wrong?

Normally, I'd agree. But let's say that Lawson and Ragland were really first round picks and Cook was a third rounder, once considered a potential first.

If I told you we lost this years 4th and 6th and next years 4th and 5th to get those 3, you taking it?

I feel like most would.

Well...It's two not three...At least for the picks we would give/gave up...We did not give anything up for Lawson...

I don't like Cook much...And I especially dislike giving up picks...It goes against my basic philosophy...For numerous reasons...I was against the Sammy trade...not that I don't like having Sammy...But I believe in more picks and great Scouting...It's just the way I am...

I can stomach the Ragland thing...But enough of Trading Draft picks...It's cheap labor and the Bills are not that good, or deep yet...And Cook? No thanks... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Well...It's two not three...At least for the picks we would give/gave up...We did not give anything up for Lawson...

I don't like Cook much...And I especially dislike giving up picks...It goes against my basic philosophy...For numerous reasons...I was against the Sammy trade...not that I don't like having Sammy...But I believe in more picks and great Scouting...It's just the way I am...

I can stomach the Ragland thing...But enough of Trading Draft picks...It's cheap labor and the Bills are not that good, or deep yet...And Cook? No thanks... B-)

Agree on not trading up for Cook. We need a WR and a S from this draft still.

oh boy, I'm all excited. as Charles Davis correctly points out , if you are inaccurate in college, you ain't getting any better in the NFL... see EJ Manuel

hard to argue. At least unlike Manuel he wouldn't be a huge reach since his draft spot wherever it is now is probably

What his worth is. The EJ pick was a desperation pick, and it turned out to be truth.

If LaCanfora said it, it probably wrong. His source keeps giving out wrong info, like Vic's source

Was just about to post this. The Bills seem to be about chemistry and leadership in the locker room and Cook was apparently one of the least-liked players on the Spartans.

I'm actually glad this info came from LaContorta.

Like Tyrod Taylor?

Look at the list of QBs drafted there and you'll see what I'm talking about. Maybe one out of a hundred turn out to be decent.

BTW- Tryod's not in the HOF yet. He's had one above average season.