Liberal Protests

B-Man

As a non-POC (is that the right term?), I would love for someone with the proper PHD from UC Berkley, Harvard or Yale to explain to me the pros and cons of using the term "house black person", "Uncle Tom", etc.  It doesn't look like it helps.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

As a non-POC (is that the right term?), I would love for someone with the proper PHD from UC Berkley, Harvard or Yale to explain to me the pros and cons of using the term "house black person", "Uncle Tom", etc.  It doesn't look like it helps.

As someone who self-identifies as a non-binary meat popsicle of color with 4 PhD's in gender studies, critical race theory, basket weaving, and pancake flipping from UC Berkley, I can unequivocally say that using those terms are only offensive if they pertain to a person of color who holds the correct beliefs. As those who fail hold to every position their liberal masters expect are not, in fact, persons of color - or to use the colloquialism 'they ain't black' - such terms cannot be considered racist when used against white folk.

Therefore, in summation, my extensive research and academic credentials come to one inescapable and settled conclusion: if you don't agree with the narrative, you need to shut up you ***** racist actual literal super mecha-Nazi house [n-word] Uncle Tom mother *****, before I punch your Nazi mouth, rape your pets, and burn your ***** house down in the name of racial justice, racial harmony, and peaceful coexistence.

Any questions?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

it’s almost like these news agencies do it just to see what peoples’ reactions on social media will be.

I honestly just think they try to generate the best revenue for their organization.  Morals and honesty be damned.

The tinfoil hat side of me thinks something way more sinister.  But that guy is told to shut his damn mouth!

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I wish this would get more national attention. I believe this to be aiding and abetting terrorists. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is hilarious. Apparently, it is going viral today:

On AUG 22, 2020, a violent #BlackLivesMatter mob swarmed the Trump Unity Bridge in Beverly Hills. The Trump Unity Bridge responded to #BLM with a DANCE OFF to their unifying theme song MAGA / YMCA!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

:blink:

Judge bans Detroit police from using batons, gas, chokeholds on protesters — for now

A federal judge late Friday  temporarily banned Detroit police from using batons, shields, gas, rubber bullets, chokeholds or sound cannons against Black Lives Matter protesters .

U.S. District Court Judge Laurie Michelson partially granted a temporary restraining order Detroit Will Breathe sought when it sued the city of Detroit on Monday, alleging that police were using excessive force to stop them from exercising their free speech rights. The order will be in effect for at least 14 days and forbids police from using force without probable cause.

</snip>

The city has until Sept. 18 to respond to Detroit Will Breathe's request for a preliminary injunction that would extend the ban granted in the temporary restraining order. Michelson scheduled a meeting on Sept. 22 at which she is hoping both sides can "agree upon protocols to govern their conduct during the pendency of the litigation.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink:

Judge bans Detroit police from using batons, gas, chokeholds on protesters — for now

A federal judge late Friday  temporarily banned Detroit police from using batons, shields, gas, rubber bullets, chokeholds or sound cannons against Black Lives Matter protesters .

U.S. District Court Judge Laurie Michelson partially granted a temporary restraining order Detroit Will Breathe sought when it sued the city of Detroit on Monday, alleging that police were using excessive force to stop them from exercising their free speech rights. The order will be in effect for at least 14 days and forbids police from using force without probable cause.

</snip>

The city has until Sept. 18 to respond to Detroit Will Breathe's request for a preliminary injunction that would extend the ban granted in the temporary restraining order. Michelson scheduled a meeting on Sept. 22 at which she is hoping both sides can "agree upon protocols to govern their conduct during the pendency of the litigation.

</snip>

What the actual ***** is this federal judge think she's doing here?

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

If I was a Detroit police officer,I would not show up at the next riot. They would be sitting ducks out there. 

Quite literally their only option is to use deadly force under this idiot's injunction.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

This is not a protest. This is a coup. 

Hopefully, voters will turn out by the millions to oppose the takeover. If not, they will not be able to make up for the illegal votes to be cast for Joe Dementia.

BLM and every member of that terrorist organization can eat a bag of *****.

If and when Trump wins re-election he needs to bring the military into all these shythole cities and eradicate this nonsense BLM is doing.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rioter arrested 4 times in 4 weeks by Portland authorities now federally charged

https://thepostmillennial.com/rioter-arrested-4-times-in-4-weeks-by-portland-authorities-now-federally-charged

They are going to love him in the can.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Dontcha love how the news refers to every single protest as 'starting out peaceful' and never mentions how these "peaceful" protesters arrive armed with a variety of lethal weapons, including molotov cocktails?

Sealing more and more Trump voters one TDS fueled media tantrum at a time. 

• Like (+1) 1