Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

......THE SOLUTION....

1. Cede them Cali, Washington state, Oregon and Andy's Mayberry.

2. Start immediate construction on a 100' wall isolating each.

3. Let the remaining lower 44 conduct business normally as they do, letting their knowledgeable citizens flourish as we know they can.

...that should take care of matters......

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I challenge them to find the 3rd person there in that picture exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. 

...I suggest the next stimulus package includes a humvee with a mounted 50 cal in the driveway of EVERY PATRIOTIC US CITIZEN......we'll take it from there....short work...ISIS Eradication style....

10 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I had heard they were booing the opposing team when them came back out of the locker room after refusing to be present for the National Anthem.

I'll have to go back and look at it again.  If they were booing when they were coming out of the locker room but stopped when the moment began, that's different.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

I'll have to go back and look at it again.  If they were booing when they were coming out of the locker room but stopped when the moment began, that's different.

I think they were booing because they paid big money to watch a FOOTBALL 🏈 GAME.  They had already been through a video taped National Anthem, one of those where the singer sings it real slow so it lasts forever, followed by Lift Up Your Voice. Then, the Texans came out and it finally came time for some football 🏈.  But no, first the millionaires have to hold hands on the field in a moment of unity.  What were the 2 songs where everyone (almost everyone) stood in unity and support of our country during both the black and white national anthems? Chopped liver?

Enough is enough.   We came here to watch football 🏈 not get lectured by millionaire jocks.

This is what is lame about this stuff. It's supposed to call attention to a very real problem. So the day after the game people are not having constructive conversations about it, instead it's about who kneeled who didn't, who booed unity (really?) etc.  Silly.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I think they were booing because they paid big money to watch a FOOTBALL 🏈 GAME.  They had already been through a video taped National Anthem, one of those where the singer sings it real slow so it lasts forever, followed by Lift Up Your Voice. Then, the Texans came out and it finally came time for some football 🏈.  But no, first the millionaires have to hold hands on the field in a moment of unity.  What were the 2 songs where everyone (almost everyone) stood in unity and support of our country during both the black and white national anthems? Chopped liver?

Enough is enough.   We came here to watch football 🏈 not get lectured by millionaire jocks.

This is what is lame about this stuff. It's supposed to call attention to a very real problem. So the day after the game people are not having constructive conversations about it, instead it's about who kneeled who didn't, who booed unity (really?) etc.  Silly.

Fair enough. 

Yes the left owns this attack on the police. They own the burning and pillaging of cities. They own calling everything racist without evidence. Beating up the elderly and screaming obscenities in their faces. Terrorizing people walking down the street and at restaurants.

If this was the right this would be a non-stop attack of domestic terrorism and the attackers arrested in 15 min with DA to release them. 

This is the US of liberalism. Deny it all you want, but this is the logical conclusion until they gain complete power. They are too stupid to realize what happens when they get it and and far too dumb to study history.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS:

Shot: Straight Outta Marxism: BLM Protesters Take Over Grocery Store to Protest Lack of ‘Access’ to Grocery Stores:

“Black Lives Matter activists occupied a Trader Joe’s in Seattle this week, claiming to be protesting lack of access to grocery stores and explaining to patrons how capitalism exploits the working class.’” 

—Bryan Preston, PJ Media, today.

Chaser: Black People in Portland Said No to a Trader Joe’s to Keep White People from Moving In.

“A black community organization in Portland successfully kept a Trader Joe’s from being built in the predominantly African American northeast area of the city. They claimed that the grocery chain would attract ‘non-oppressed’ individuals.”

Vice.com, February 14, 2014.

So let me see if I get this straight.  I black guy is killed while in police custody.  There is ZERO proof he was murdered due to his skin color however BLM/ANTFA blow up with regard to this incident.  Now we have an incident where it's pretty evident that the attempted murder of these cops was done for one reason and one reason only.  They are police officers.  Did I get this straight?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Fox LA reporter Bill Melugin shared this photo of the moments after two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies were ambushed by an unknown assailant that shows one of the deputies — who was shot in the jaw — apply a tourniquet to her partner’s wound and then radio for help:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Then they would be out there protesting for banning dogs

That's ok. Send hundreds of hungry pit bulls on them.

BLM flesh would taste nice to these blood thirsty pit bulls. 

Note: Pit bulls can be trained to be the sweetest animals in the world, by the way.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Other rules: if you have a pattern of murdering unarmed people , shooting people in the back, and assaulting protesters, you're responsible for what happens next.

Yeah, 9 people last year is a "pattern."

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, 9 people last year is a "pattern."

Police murdered a lot more than 9 people. Police killed 996 people by shooting last year and an unknown number through other means. Victims like Eric Garner and George Floyd are not counted among the official deaths, because they weren't shot to death.
image.thumb.png.d5713f4088f0ed20b065291370e9a7e4.png

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

If you have a pattern of posting BS, outright lied and anarchists propaganda, you're responsible for what happens next.

Define anarchism.

STICKING IT TO THE MAN, 2020 EDITION

LA sheriff calls out LeBron James, asks him to match reward for finding gunman who ambushed deputies. 

“Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva called out NBA superstar and Black Lives Matter supporter LeBron James on Monday, challenging the Los Angles Lakers star to match and double the reward for bringing to justice the suspect who ambushed two deputies in Compton over the weekend.” Note the hispanic-vs-black angle that seems to characterize law enforcement politics in LA.

UPDATE: From the comments: “Lebron’s CCP master haven’t authorized him to speak on this matter. So he’s keeping his mouth shut.”

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1