Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not sure exactly what this means but I'm not expecting or asking anyone to change anything.  I don't have any expectations that anyone can or will help me with my particular problems.  And everybody's got problems.  If I want to improve my situation I'll do it myself through actions I can take that don't impose on or harm others.  

What I said wasn't directed at you other than agreeing with you.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't know too many liberals who understand math.

...what the hell is the matter with you?....you know damn well they ALWAYS need an advantage.....with math, "it's flash cards (Brazile will give answers)....with votes, it's mail in ballots...get with it bro....😎

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what the hell is the matter with you?....you know damn well they ALWAYS need an advantage.....with math, "it's flash cards (Brazile will give answers)....with votes, it's mail in ballots...get with it bro....😎

Donna Brasile.......... 🤮

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my bad...no disrespect meant for YET ANOTHER  fine ex-Clintonite......honor...integrity...valor....country first......Podesta told me that.....................

Did Podesta tell you before or after his encounter with a little girl?

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You shouldn't have started out opining about the Trayvon Martin debacle with such horseshit if you wanted anyone to take you seriously. In all of the USA 9 unarmed black people were killed by the police in 2019. Remember, that includes those that actually attacked the police but just didn't have a weapon. 

You say that nothing has changed since the Civil War and also state that anyone who doesn't agree with you isn't worthy of you discussing things with. Enough said. You're here not for discussion but to press a BLM way of thinking. Not worth my time.

y’all crazy 

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I agree with a lot of what you're saying and some of it I don't.  But if you're not willing to sit down and discuss viewpoints and perspectives and experiences with others that may disagree with you there's' really no hope of finding common ground and understanding to bring people together in order to foster respect and support for all people.  The lack of civility and the unwillingness of everyone to openly and honestly have productive conversations is a big obstacle.  Everybody thinks they're "right" and everyone else is "wrong".  And if any political or social group from the far left to the far right thinks they're going to impose some social solutions on everyone else without any real consequences they're not thinking rationally.    

“Don’t be too nice.”

exact quote from y’all king

1 minute ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

y’all crazy 

“Don’t be too nice.”

exact quote from y’all king

Did you hear that you were being talked about in one of the other threads? Don't get all hyped, you were considered part of a group that is bringing down PPP. Your response above is a big reason why. 

10 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

I do not say this for debate. I will not debate it. I will not answer any ignorant ass questions demanding an explanation of my words or experiences. They are clear enough and if you cannot understand them, then you are part of the problem. I will not expend what little energy I have left repeatedly explaining the same things over and over again to people who only seek to discredit black lives.

1.) Please source wherever you stole this from. Y'all clearly ain't smart enough to have written this on y'alls own.

2.) If these feelz aren't up for debate, then who ***** cares what the author thinks?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I don't know too many liberals who understand math.

Here, this may help:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you hear that you were being talked about in one of the other threads? Don't get all hyped, you were considered part of a group that is bringing down PPP. Your response above is a big reason why. 

I saw that thread full of conspiracy just like yo author. She showed all her cards when she tried to legitimize QANON.

What y’all smokin ?

24 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

I saw that thread full of conspiracy just like yo author. She showed all her cards when she tried to legitimize QANON.

What y’all smokin ?

We should have an age limit to be able to post here. You sound like a 12 year old white kid identifying as black. Quit reading ebonics are us and pick up a text book. Maybe we could have a real conversation.

• Like (+1) 1

FASCISTS GONNA FASCIST: 

You’re Not Allowed To Film’: The Fight To Control Who Reports From Portland.

I wondered, the first time I attended the protests at the federal building back in July, who all these young people with PRESS emblazoned on their jackets or helmets were. I asked one such guy who he worked for.

“Independent Press Corps,” he told me. As it turned out, dozens of other young PRESS people happened to work for the same outfit, which I at first assumed was a fancy way of saying “I want to report stuff and stream it on my Instagram.”

This turned out to be naive. The IPC is an organized group in league with the activists, and it is usually their footage you see streamed online and recycled on the news: mostly innocent protestors being harassed and beaten by police.

The police indeed have tear-gassed and beaten people; there has been brutality. It is equally true, but featured less prominently in the news coverage, that activists spend hours every night menacing and setting fires to police stations and other institutions: City Hall, Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters, and last week Mayor Ted Wheeler’s apartment building (until he agreed to move out). With the PRESS crew recording part of the story and the “YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO FILM!” crew harassing other journalists, the result can be a misleading view of the protests. It’s a revolution via the cellphone video they allow you to see.

The IPC and other documentarians who are deemed sympathetic to the activists’ cause agree on certain principles. You do not show activists’ faces. You only show activists in a defensive position: responding to, rather than inciting, violence. You enhance what can appear to be police brutality, e.g., activists defending themselves with homemade shields, often bearing the anarchist circle-A, against police. The shields are largely ineffective for personal defense, but extremely effective for optics, and that’s precisely the point. If a member of the IPC is arrested, he or she will be protected.

Reporters seen as not sufficiently sympathetic to the cause—which is defined by the Ten Demands for Justice, and includes most notably the abolition of the police—will be followed, be harassed, have their notes photographed and their phones blocked or stolen. (All these things have happened to me in the last month. A photographer friend has been repeatedly doxxed and placed on a list of “enemies.”)

Like I said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Racist Left Feels Entitled to Riot

by Thaddeus G. McCotter

Original Article

Events have compelled lifelong swamp denizen Joe “Joey Basement” Biden to scurry into the sunlight and read from a teleprompter. In a duplicitous performance worthy of Pravda, Biden blamed the leftist riots roiling Democratic “governed” cities on—spoiler alert—President Trump and his “right-wing” supporters. Attempting to dispel any doubts about his newfound concern for the lives, limbs, and property of American citizens, Biden declared that rioters should be prosecuted. This must have surprised his running mate, Senator Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), who previously helped to fund the rioters’ bail; and the Democratic prosecutors who largely have refused to prosecute the rioters.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:52 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Prof. Norman poses an interesting question.  And he might be onto something.  I think he's one step away from becoming cognizant of the idea that white liberals are "playing" the black community purely for their own objectives.  But on the other hand, if liberals, social justice warriors, wokesters, and assorted victims believe a person can select the gender they "identify" with then by extension why can't they select their racial identity?  How can any enlightened person object or refuse someone that "right"?  

The other reason liberals are currently hot and heavy to associate with blacks is it simply suits their political needs at the current time.  Most of them are pretty well off white people that have nothing much to gain by helping disadvantaged citizens.  And do black activists really have any desire to differentiate between "good" white liberals and "bad" white conservatives.  Based on things like Critical Race Theory that defines most of what is going on with the BLM organization's hard core members all white people are inherently bad.   For now the liberals are playing along with the "systemic racism" theory because Trump is president.  Their thinking goes like this, Trump was elected president in Nov. 2016, Trump is a racist, America elected Trump, America is racist, if Biden wins America is no longer racist.  There's no analytics, or data, or statistics validation behind it all.  Its all pure and simple politics.

Critical race theory in the federal government is now over (it was an Obama executive order that got the ball rolling, so Trump issued a different executive order):

• Like (+1) 2

From a social media site. It's been stated here before but never any better than this:

“To everyone anticipating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this ***** out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this.
The silent majority has a voice that will deafen the masses....
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2