Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

What kind of "karma" is coming?

It seems like you are calling for a genocide.

nah. please do not put words in my mouth. as for the karma that is coming, that is her business. sucks to be your ilk though.

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If cops started with violent white protesters that look like commie hipsters it wouldn't stir more racial tension.  Maybe that could be a starting point.  Phase 1 could be night stick beat downs for entertainment and if that doesn't work then tasers for comedy and if that doesn't work shoot a few.  Points can be awarded based on how much the hipster resembles pajama boy.

They can beat every violent white hippie protester into a coma as far as I’m concerned.  To find a more disingenuous group of scumbags on the planet you’d need to hold a Democratic Presidential Primary.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

ahh yes... the 'book' Antifa response. accuse those of what you yourself are up to.

hysterical.gif.99645e4f607843266074e5674bb607b0.gif

Antifa is all words no action - I would agree. It's a bunch of bull#### spewed by "your ilk" that doesn't actually happen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The governors need to lift the covid lockdowns to discourage the rioting.  But i find it unlikely that will happen. Giving up control is difficult. 

Edited by BillsFanForReal
  • Like (+1) 1

Very interesting how a site is prepared for a presidential visit. 
when Obama came to Schenectady GE the security came 2 weeks ahead  spent 2 days moving things to get ready for him to walk around. Then 3 shifts putting things back. 
several employees told not to come to work the day Obama was to be in plant. 

they must have checked all employees to see if they had a history. 
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

GFY. As someone  earlier said I had a stroke in 2014. My misspellings  are a combination of  fat fingers, bad autocorrect and  hitting the key or two  next to the one I wanted.  In fact in this post I typed mad instead of bad before proofreading.

I’m very sorry about your stroke.  Maybe the mention of that fact today will cause you to reconsider your use of the pejorative “libtard.”   From what I’ve seen to tend to spell that word correctly.   No matter, I will no longer pick on your grammar.  My apologies. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Now Mattis has written a stinging rebuke of Trump

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis writes. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”

One of the most American things I have ever seen.  It’s about motherfuggin time.  Good for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, mead107 said:
Very interesting how a site is prepared for a presidential visit. 
when Obama came to Schenectady GE the security came 2 weeks ahead  spent 2 days moving things to get ready for him to walk around. Then 3 shifts putting things back. 
several employees told not to come to work the day Obama was to be in plant. 

they must have checked all employees to see if they had a history. 

No photo ops though, right?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Joe Biden will unify this country 

Ha Ha, lol. Actually, the country is pretty unified on one thing... The actions of the 4 Cops involved in the Floyd were criminal and they  must stand trial for them. That process is happening as it should, and that is acceptable to most. Others feel the need to throw a fit, break things, damage buildings,  set fires and even kill people. Makes sense, right ?  All kidding aside, you can’t expect to unify with people who would commit criminal acts and you shouldn’t want to. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

All kidding aside, you can’t expect to unify with people who would commit criminal acts and you shouldn’t want to. 

Lol please 

Every weekend at the Ralph fans get drunk, piss all over public and private property, fight, and engage in other criminal acts and there is no group of people on Earth I would rather celebrate in unity with.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ha Ha, lol. Actually, the country is pretty unified on one thing... The actions of the 4 Cops involved in the Floyd were criminal and they  must stand trial for them. That process is happening as it should, and that is acceptable to most. Others feel the need to throw a fit, break things, damage buildings,  set fires and even kill people. Makes sense, right ?  All kidding aside, you can’t expect to unify with people who would commit criminal acts and you shouldn’t want to. 

president trump is a dictator. Joe Biden is a man of the people. Had Joe Biden been president none of this would have happened and George Floyd

may still be alive.

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, JetsFan20 said:

president trump is a dictator. Joe Biden is a man of the people. Had Joe Biden been president none of this would have happened and George Floyd

may still be alive.

So George Floyd died at the hands of four very bad, and very racially diverse cops, and somehow that happened because of Donald Trump? Mmmmmmmmkayyyyy. I’m going to assume that you’re smarter than that (maybe  a stretch, I know), and wonder how many deaths you have assigned to Obama ? Nah, you’re smarter than that, right? 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Lol please 

Every weekend at the Ralph fans get drunk, piss all over public and private property, fight, and engage in other criminal acts and there is no group of people on Earth I would rather celebrate in unity with.

Sounds like a wonderful group of people. 

8 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

may still be alive.

Is this parody?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

So George Floyd died at the hands of four very bad, and very racially diverse cops, and somehow that happened because of Donald Trump? Mmmmmmmmkayyyyy. I’m going to assume that you’re smarter than that (maybe  a stretch, I know), and wonder how many deaths you have assigned to Obama ? Nah, you’re smarter than that, right? 

Just ask Bob Kroll, Head Of Minneapolis Police Union, Speaks At Trump Rally - “The Obama administration and the handcuffing and oppression of police was despicable,” Kroll said. “The first thing President Trump did when he took office was turn that around … he decided to start let cops do their job, put the handcuffs on the criminals instead of (on) us.”

During a Trump campaign rally in Minnesota in October, Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Minneapolis Police Union, attacked the Obama administration for "the handcuffing and oppression of the police" and praised President Trump for "letting the cops do their jobs."

Side note - everyone in Minneapolis is requesting that this guy resign - and the scum bag should.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

may still be alive.

Jets fan?

tds flag.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Made my night! That handler was slick. Hopefully they gave the puppo something to wash the taste out of his mouth. That “protestor” looks like he hasn’t showered this month. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1