Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Federal prosecutors in Las Vegas have charged three men alleged to be members of the far-right extremist "Boogaloo" movement with multiple state and federal violations of conspiracy to cause destruction during protests in Las Vegas, as well as possession of Molotov cocktails.

Charging documents say Stephen T. Parshall, aka "Kiwi," 35; Andrew Lynam, 23; and William L. Loomis, 40, all of Las Vegas, were arrested Saturday on a state criminal complaint alleging conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism, material support for committing an act of terrorism and multiple explosives violations. The plot was foiled with help from an informant, authorities said.

The "Boogaloo" movement, which federal prosecutors describe as a "term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or collapse of society," has been linked to some online posts about protests over the death of George Floyd.

There are extremists on both sides, my friend...

A Texas man carrying an “assault rifle” at a Black Lives Matter protest Saturday has been charged with making interstate threats, the Justice Department announced. Emmanuel Quinones, 25, allegedly brought a loaded Smith & Wesson .223 semiautomatic to the protest in Lubbock to “decry” the death of George Floyd, who died in Minneapolis police custody on May 25, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas said.

According to the criminal complaint, Quinones refused to drop his weapon when ordered to by a Lubbock police officer -- releasing his weapon only after the officer drew his gun.

A protestor reportedly tackled Quinones who allegedly yelled “this is a revolution” and “President Trump must die” before being taken into custody.

Quinones said he had previously created social media posts intended to “intimidate” President Trump and “MAGA [Make America Great Again] instigators,” including a post on Facebook from May 28 that suggested he intended to obtain gun parts “to off racists and MAGA people,” according to authorities.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

The first guy is clearly Asian, but is the second officer black? (Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine thinks she’s dating a black guy. ?)

Asians are racist too. Everybody is racist. Even my dog is racist. It's just the times we live in.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I hope his message of young people getting involved takes. The majority needs to step up and vote everywhere in the country. 

I agree comrade. By any means necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

There are extremists on both sides, my friend...

A Texas man carrying an “assault rifle” at a Black Lives Matter protest Saturday has been charged with making interstate threats, the Justice Department announced. Emmanuel Quinones, 25, allegedly brought a loaded Smith & Wesson .223 semiautomatic to the protest in Lubbock to “decry” the death of George Floyd, who died in Minneapolis police custody on May 25, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas said.

According to the criminal complaint, Quinones refused to drop his weapon when ordered to by a Lubbock police officer -- releasing his weapon only after the officer drew his gun.

A protestor reportedly tackled Quinones who allegedly yelled “this is a revolution” and “President Trump must die” before being taken into custody.

Quinones said he had previously created social media posts intended to “intimidate” President Trump and “MAGA [Make America Great Again] instigators,” including a post on Facebook from May 28 that suggested he intended to obtain gun parts “to off racists and MAGA people,” according to authorities.

That’s sounds like a crazy person, the people I posted about were deliberately trying to make the protesters look bad and to stir up trouble. Agent provocateurs. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That’s sounds like a crazy person, the people I posted about were deliberately trying to make the protesters look bad and to stir up trouble. Agent provocateurs. 

More good news comrade.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hong-kong-makes-disrespecting-chinese-national-anthem-crime-anniversary-tiananmen

Our friends the Chinese are leading by example.

• Like (+1) 1

ALOL

The “boogaloo” is not a movement.  The “boogaloo” is a term a sub-section of neck-bearded Twitter AnCaps refer to the second Civil War as.

They post memes about dressing up like a combination of Sam Axe from Burn Notice and LT Dangle from Reno 911, and smoking meth while wearing a plate carrier and night vision goggles in the Appalachia’s.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He may be, he may not be. I won't assume. The point is that there are extremists on both sides. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

He may be, he may not be. I won't assume. The point is that there are extremists on both sides. 

Luckily, the vast majority of the American people are good decent people. And in the end that’s whats going to get us moving forward positively 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

ALOL

The “boogaloo” is not a movement.  The “boogaloo” is a term used by a sub-section of neck-bearded Twitter AnCaps refer to the second Civil War as.

They post memes about dressing up like a combination of Sam Axe from Burn Notice and LT Dangle from Reno 911, and smoking meth while wearing a plate carrier and night vision goggles in the Appalachia’s.

You are a capitalist dog. The Bugalloos are extremely dangerous.

Observe.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

Luckily, the vast majority of the American people are good decent people. And in the end that’s whats going to get us moving forward positively 

We absolutely can agree on this. The vast majority of people in this country, regardless of race, sex, religion, profession, political affiliation, etc., are decent human beings.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute....those are supposed to be four WHITE guys? 

Except for the Asia and the Hispanic, the media got it right again!

One was a 22 year-old rookie. I am quite sure the cop in charge was going to listen to him.

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

You're being dominated by facts. Which sucks for you. Hey, you still got your feelz though.

Again, not dominant.  Not even close.  Even Eric Trump could do better.  And he’s a tremendous loser.  

I’ve been texting Don Jr. lately — he’s trying to shoot a few more giraffes, so our communication is sporadic — and I’ll have to alert him to this westside Internet rando who keeps on getting owned by the libs and embarrassing his father.  I’m sure he will be disappointed in you. 

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Thanks for the advice most honorable Cesarean III.

Look I just want you to dominate.  Like bunker boy says, you have to dominate in situations like this one.  A little more work on your end and you might be ready to almost get close to maybe dominating the libs. 

14 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The capitalist dogs are desperate now comrade. We have the advantage. George Floyd was an innocent victim of racism.

I like your invective.  I think I’m going to try to gain some expertise in arcane insults. I’ll give it a shot:  

You myopic dotard!  The facist donkeys prostrating to Trump have ceded the battle space.  Victory shall be with the enemy if the Donald J. Facists do not reclaim the initiative.  We must retake momentum so our fearless leader can inspect every bunker in every village.  Onward, obese keyboard warriors!

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ladies and gentlemen... your Left influencers.

https://twitter.com/CollapsePosts/status/1267972847248576517

I’m 100% on board with the message of the protests, but I’m not sure that putting stool in a nostril is a step that I want to take. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And this is why Fox News and it’s followers are a joke...

It is a joke.  But it provides some great opportunity for humor.  I completely agree that these serious allegations against Mr. Watters should be investigated enthusiastically and immediately. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I like your invective.  I think I’m going to try to gain some expertise in arcane insults. I’ll give it a shot:  

You myopic dotard!  The facist donkeys prostrating to Trump have ceded the battle space.  Victory shall be with the enemy if the Donald J. Facists do not reclaim the initiative.  We must retake momentum so our fearless leader can inspect every bunker in every village.  Onward, obese keyboard warriors!

It needs work, and you should not mock the inevitability of communism. The people are afraid to leave their homes and lack the courage to reclaim their lives. We have won but you still have doubts. Be careful comrade, once in, you do not get out. Fascism is not a destination but a tactic one exports to subvert and hijack the enemy. I doubt you have the stomach for this comrade.

This is the real St. Joseph. Study and learn.

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Again, not dominant.  Not even close.  Even Eric Trump could do better.  And he’s a tremendous loser.  

I’ve been texting Don Jr. lately — he’s trying to shoot a few more giraffes, so our communication is sporadic — and I’ll have to alert him to this westside Internet rando who keeps on getting owned by the libs and embarrassing his father.  I’m sure he will be disappointed in you. 

Look I just want you to dominate.  Like bunker boy says, you have to dominate in situations like this one.  A little more work on your end and you might be ready to almost get close to maybe dominating the libs. 

Weak

10 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

It needs work, and you should not mock the inevitability of communism. The people are afraid to leave their homes and lack the courage to reclaim their lives. We have won but you still have doubts. Be careful comrade, once in, you do not get out. Fascism is not a destination but a tactic one exports to subvert and hijack the enemy. I doubt you have the stomach for this comrade.

This is the real St. Joseph. Study and learn.

You ignorant slut!  Cannot you see what is immediately before you?  The fascist enemy has breached our shores and has invaded minds like yours.  Alert! Beware!

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Weak

I’m not the one who’s supposed to dominate here.  That’s you.  When you’re ready to start dominating, let me know.  

You ignorant slut!  Cannot you see what is immediately before you?  The fascist enemy has breached our shores and has invaded minds like yours.  Alert! Beware!

The communists have already won. The technique of fascism already exhausted. You want to turn back now but it is too late. Careful you don't make "our" list, comrade. If you will not stand against white nationalists then step aside. 

9 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The communists have already won. The technique of fascism already exhausted. You want to turn back now but it is too late. Careful you don't make "our" list, comrade. If you will not stand against white nationalists then step aside. 

You blind ingnoramous!  It is you who supports the white nationalists!  Have you been deafened by the gong of your own lies?  Awake, dear sir, and illuminate your mind to the truth of your misnavigated ways!

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm sure he does which is pry why he'll go into politics.  Why state it now though and not three years ago?

If you’re talking about Mattis you might be right about his ambitions, and you’re definitely right that guys like him are ahead of the curve.  George Will is absolutely right: if Trump loses in November, then he will be toxic within the Republican Party the very next day.  All of these sycophants will pretend they didn’t know him.  Mattis has a better nose than most and might just be getting ahead of the curve to stake his place in the post-Trump Republican Party. 

Locally, the Jabobs/Parlato primary is hilarious to me.  They’re trying to out-Trump each other, which is great for their June election.  But in terms of their futures?  Maybe it works for Parlato because I suspect her end game is to be a cable news commentator.  But Jacobs desperately wants to be his own person, and I don’t know what his long-term play is going to be when Trumpism fades.  He’s too moderate to win with the rural crowd, and after his Trump sellout he’s going to be too toxic to win with moderates. 

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m not the one who’s supposed to dominate here.  That’s you.  When you’re ready to start dominating, let me know.  

That's what you communists like to do. Dominate. I just want to live as a free man. 

You blind ingnoramous!  It is you who supports the white nationalists!  Have you been deafened by the gong of your own lies?  Awake, dear sir, and illuminate your mind to the truth of your misnavigated ways!

You are a traitor to the cause. You are no comrade. We need open borders, mass welfare, mass impoverishment, elimination of nationalism and people asking for permission to leave their homes. We have come so far, and now you become a coward. A traitor. Beware former comrade. The future does not need nearly as many lawyers. Look around the world. Global communism is no longer the future. It is now life itself. The final elimination of the white man is fundamental to cementing our power. Perhaps you object because you are a white nationalist racist? Regardless, you are on "our" list now.

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

That's what you communists like to do. Dominate. I just want to live as a free man. 

But bunker boy says you have to dominate battle spaces like this one.  Is bunker boy wrong?  What do I tell DJTJ next time we text?

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If you’re talking about Mattis you might be right about his ambitions, and you’re definitely right that guys like him are ahead of the curve.  George Will is absolutely right: if Trump loses in November, then he will be toxic within the Republican Party the very next day.  All of these sycophants will pretend they didn’t know him.  Mattis has a better nose than most and might just be getting ahead of the curve to stake his place in the post-Trump Republican Party. 

Locally, the Jabobs/Parlato primary is hilarious to me.  They’re trying to out-Trump each other, which is great for their June election.  But in terms of their futures?  Maybe it works for Parlato because I suspect her end game is to be a cable news commentator.  But Jacobs desperately wants to be his own person, and I don’t know what his long-term play is going to be when Trumpism fades.  He’s too moderate to win with the rural crowd, and after his Trump sellout he’s going to be too toxic to win with moderates. 

LOL.  No.  Brees.  Mattis would never write what he wrote if he was running for office as a Republican in the future.

Edited by Doc Brown

Just now, SectionC3 said:

But bunker boy says you have to dominate battle spaces like this one.  Is bunker boy wrong?  What do I tell DJTJ next time we text?

I don't follow orders from anyone. You can tell him anything you want. 

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You are a traitor to the cause. You are no comrade. We need open borders, mass welfare, mass impoverishment, elimination of nationalism and people asking for permission to leave their homes. We have come so far, and now you become a coward. A traitor. Beware former comrade. The future does not need nearly as many lawyers. Look around the world. Global communism is no longer the future. It is now life itself. The final elimination of the white man is fundamental to cementing our power. Perhaps you object because you are a white nationalist racist? Regardless, you are on "our" list now.

I sit bewildered by the fog of your ignorance.  The heathens have stormed the gates.  You have assisted in their nefarious plots.  Hark, you fascist stooge!  Hark, I say!  Stop the scoundrels before they do irreparable harm to the our great nation! 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

LOL.  No.  Brees.

That guy put his foot in a pile of dog ess yesterday.  Never a good idea to piss off the large men who protect you from physical harm threatened by other large men.  Woops. 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

I don't follow orders from anyone. You can tell him anything you want. 

I’ll alert him to your weakness.  

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

How can you say you are free when General Cuomo gives the order to stay home? No protests. No riots. Just people waiting for the government to give its next command. America has been fully subverted and fully demoralized. The sins of the white man are now marching on his streets. It isn't too late join us comrade. Just remember, when you join, the only way out is death. Just ask my comrade Section3C. 

Just now, Reality Check said:

How can you say you are free when General Cuomo gives the order to stay home? No protests. No riots. Just people waiting for the government to give its next command. America has been fully subverted and fully demoralized. The sins of the white man are now marching on his streets. It isn't too late join us comrade. Just remember, when you join, the only way out is death. Just ask my comrade Section3C. 

I have to give you credit.  I worked hard to come up with delusional crap like yours for about ten minutes.  I’m tapped.  I can’t do it anymore.  You do this day after day.  It’s impressive in its own demented way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

James N. Miller, a former undersecretary of defense for policy, announced his resignation from the Science Defense Board in the pages of The Post and upbraided Esper:

As a concerned citizen, and as a former senior defense official who cares deeply about the military, I urge you to consider closely both your future actions and your future words. For example, some could interpret literally your suggestion to the nation’s governors Monday that they need to “dominate the battlespace.” I cannot believe that you see the United States as a “battlespace,” or that you believe our citizens must be “dominated.” Such language sends an extremely dangerous signal.
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I think I'll pass. Lol

• Like (+1) 1