Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, Hedge said:

? Some of the comments:

The best part is all the ***** they gave 45 for the inauguration crowd size boasts, then they fall right for the same trap. :lol: 

Because the NPCs are too emotional and programmed to even remember 3 years ago, let alone their principles. 

2020 will be great. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

"Merry Christmas" is a slippery slope.

“Merry Christmas” is a republican talking point!?  That’s very strange. I’ll have to let all my democrat friends and family know they are now republicans. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dubs said:

“Merry Christmas” is a republican talking point!?  That’s very strange. I’ll have to let all my democrat friends and family know they are now republicans. 

Of course it is.  Just like "Happy Hanukkah" is anti-semitic and "I'm cold" is climate change denial falsely propagated by Big Oil.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Maybe you got confused by the Toronto Bills a few years ago but Toronto ain't part of our country, moron. 

“Millions” 

https://mobile.twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1207323652653551616

“MIGRA doesn’t mean ICE”

”Trump colluded with Russia”

Seriously, is there anything Gary ever gets right? :lol: 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bear Bryant assistant: Wasn't that Gump (who picked up the young woman's notebook)?

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Really.  I'm not blaming the railroad for any of that.  Last I checked, if you're playing on railroad tracks and get creamed by a train, it's not the train's fault.

Last thought of protestor on the track : "I thought that they stopped (short) like a Prius?"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tom twitched uncontrollably, without knowing why, when that tweet was written. :lol: 

I knew why.  I'd finally found gatorman's twitter account.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Two bad for Tom, he'll just have to tow the line. 

I already do, for all intensive porpoises.  

• Haha (+1) 2