Liberal Protests

B-Man

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

—Ronald Regan 

It's time to stand up and reject this regime. Stand with Portland. Stand with Chicago. Stand with every protestor Trump's troops attack and beat down. 

Trump threatens to deploy federal agents to Chicago and other U.S. cities led by Democrats

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

—Ronald Regan 

It's time to stand up and reject this regime. Stand with Portland. Stand with Chicago. Stand with every protestor Trump's troops attack and beat down. 

Trump threatens to deploy federal agents to Chicago and other U.S. cities led by Democrats

So you admit this is nothing more than a temper tantrum thrown by the left?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I don’t see why it shouldn’t be legal. I also don’t see why it shouldn’t be legal to fire their asses for it. 

You really don't understand?   So I can assume you do not run of own a business.

They have the right to peacefully protest in their own time.  The business has the right to fire them.  It all works out.

Edited by Just Joshin'

42 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

You really don't understand?   So I can assume you do not run of own a business.

They have the right to peacefully protest in their own time.  The business has the right to fire them.  It all works out.

That’s what I said. The law should allow them to miss work to protest if they want. The law should also allow them to be fired for missing work to protest. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

—Ronald Regan 

Protesting is not physically attacking the police, looting, violence and arson. There's a consequence for ones actions. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Protesting is not physically attacking the police, looting, violence and arson. There's a consequence for ones actions. 

You don't understand, he's fine with all that, he's not once condemned rioting, looting or violence, not once

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You would minimize the unnecessary death of black people. 

Lol, you're the one minimizing the death of not only black people, but anyone who disagrees with you. You're nothing but a complete tool. 

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

So you admit this is nothing more than a temper tantrum thrown by the left?

Stop talking about the Boston Tea Party! 

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, you're the one minimizing the death of not only black people, but anyone who disagrees with you. You're nothing but a complete tool. 

Oh, you are a broken tool. Like a power saw where a dude lends  it out and it comes back with the cord cut in two, lol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Stop talking about the Boston Tea Party! 

Oh, you are a broken tool. Like a power saw where a dude lends  it out and it comes back with the cord cut in two, lol. 

Don't you have a statue to tear down, or a black owned business to loot and burn?

6 hours ago, wppete said:

Second one looks like Herman Munster. His forehead looks like it is 6 inches tall. Has a willie,  a he.  Bruce Jenner was a he, now BruceJjenner is an it with XY chromosomes.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Second one looks like Herman Munster. His forehead looks like it is 6 inches tall. Has a willie,  a he.  Bruce Jenner was a he, now BruceJjenner is an it with XY chromosomes.

His street name is ***** Saggins.

Asterisks for that? Come on. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, westside2 said:

Don't you have a statue to tear down, or a black owned business to loot and burn?

Dear AbbyDEAR ABBY: My boyfriend and I are middle-aged. We have been together for 2 1/2 years. I love him, and I'm grateful for such a wonderful man at this point in my life. My problem is, he calls me "Sweet Baby" every single time he addresses me. ("Sweet Baby, what do you need help with?" "Sweet Baby, I am on my way." "What did you say, Sweet Baby?") Even when it comes to trying to be affectionate, he'll say, "You're my sweet baby, aren't you?" He asks this over and over and over, and then says, "You're my sweet baby."

Abby, I could probably take it occasionally, but his continuous use of it now makes me cringe. I hate it! I have told him how much I'd prefer for him to use my name, but he won't. He continues with the "Sweet Baby" in texts, calls, in person -- constantly. I'm starting to wonder if he's doing it deliberately.

He, in turn, likes being called "Big Daddy," but I won't do it. He's not my daddy, and I don't care for pet names.

How can one little thing like that be so annoying, to the point that I'm beginning to avoid him and visit him less? It breaks my heart because we can have such a good time together, but he is ruining it. I'm trying not to end a wonderful relationship. I feel that by ignoring my request, he is being rude. Your advice? -- CRINGING IN THE SOUTH

https://sports.yahoo.com/gabe-kapler-responds-to-president-trump-i-see-nothing-more-patriotic-than-peaceful-protests-033001618.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9tLmZhY2Vib29rLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMLDxLGzdsjBKL6hdMTN7_LlMObjTpJtl40kD8Xxoc8x_okFAyyMDx60pmrqxVv1BF5gkYZrpIxqaYKcJnHaJhoIJwZrCSIwWRaGIdaV_CowBLtED9C13mhi_7YeQaEgdS1LRODv3A7SMosTGaIZXma-d7VmtTo8Hq-VMqXmivti

Taking a knee 

Speaking before the Giants exhibition game against the Oakland Athletics on Tuesday night, Kapler says that peaceful protests that show support for racial and social justice are patriotic gestures and should not be viewed as disrespectful to the flag as President Trump insists.

From USA Today:

“My response is I don’t see it as disrespect at all,’’ he said. “I see nothing more American than standing up for what you believe in. I see nothing more patriotic than peaceful protests when things are frustrating and upsetting.

“And finally, there’s nobody that should make us stop doing the right thing. It doesn’t matter what leader says that they’re not going to be following a game. What matters the most is that we’re unwavering in trying to do what’s right.”

“What guides our decision is standing up for people who need us to stand up for them.’’

Giants players Mike YastrzemskiAustin SlaterJaylin Davis and Antoan Richardson joined Kapler in kneeling before Monday’s game in Oakland. The protest caught the eye of President Trump, who tweeted Tuesday morning that he will stop watching sports if kneeling during the national anthem doesn’t stop.

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/gabe-kapler-responds-to-president-trump-i-see-nothing-more-patriotic-than-peaceful-protests-033001618.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9tLmZhY2Vib29rLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMLDxLGzdsjBKL6hdMTN7_LlMObjTpJtl40kD8Xxoc8x_okFAyyMDx60pmrqxVv1BF5gkYZrpIxqaYKcJnHaJhoIJwZrCSIwWRaGIdaV_CowBLtED9C13mhi_7YeQaEgdS1LRODv3A7SMosTGaIZXma-d7VmtTo8Hq-VMqXmivti

Taking a knee 

Speaking before the Giants exhibition game against the Oakland Athletics on Tuesday night, Kapler says that peaceful protests that show support for racial and social justice are patriotic gestures and should not be viewed as disrespectful to the flag as President Trump insists.

From USA Today:

“My response is I don’t see it as disrespect at all,’’ he said. “I see nothing more American than standing up for what you believe in. I see nothing more patriotic than peaceful protests when things are frustrating and upsetting.

“And finally, there’s nobody that should make us stop doing the right thing. It doesn’t matter what leader says that they’re not going to be following a game. What matters the most is that we’re unwavering in trying to do what’s right.”

“What guides our decision is standing up for people who need us to stand up for them.’’

Giants players Mike YastrzemskiAustin SlaterJaylin Davis and Antoan Richardson joined Kapler in kneeling before Monday’s game in Oakland. The protest caught the eye of President Trump, who tweeted Tuesday morning that he will stop watching sports if kneeling during the national anthem doesn’t stop.

It may not be their intention but it's still disrespectful to all the men and women who sacrificed to give them the freedom to do that.

• Like (+1) 2

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: They’re Not Really ‘Secret Police’ If We’re All Talking About Them. 

“We’re not talking about a fringe group of Twitter commies pitching a fit.

The increasingly-impaired bag of vile who is currently serving as the Speaker of the House of Representatives is in on it. Her alcoholic Trump Derangement Syndrome is so strong that she is disparaging good federal police officers who are carrying out their duties in cities where Democrats have abandoned the law-abiding citizens to lawless packs of criminals.”

“The worse, the better,” the lefty visionary once said.

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

I disagree, but what if someone took a knee during the black national anthem, would that be disrespectful?

Let’s suppose they did, in an interview after the fact, what would that person say as to why they did that? 

And no no I wouldn’t get upset 

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let’s suppose they did, in an interview after the fact, what would that person say as to why they did that? 

And no no I wouldn’t get upset 

How about, they don't approve of the BLM terrorist organization. 

Huh. It is ok for one side, not the other? Whoddathunkit?

Plans to remove BLM mural in Redwood City draw ire

Local resident Daniel Pease led the effort to paint Black Lives Matter in large yellow letters on Broadway after receiving approval to do so by the city. On Facebook Wednesday, Pease said he was disappointed when the city informed him the mural would be removed this weekend due to traffic and vehicle code reasons. He also posted about a local attorney’s proposal to City Council to paint MAGA 2020 on the street, saying the attorney’s note played a role in the city’s decision to remove the BLM mural. He charged the city with caving to legal pressure.

Maria Rutenberg, the local attorney requesting that a MAGA 2020 mural be installed near the BLM mural, denied threatening legal action against the city in a post on the Redwood City Residents Say: “What?” Facebook group on Friday. Rutenberg said she also did not request the removal of the BLM mural. She said she “saw that Courthouse Square was being used as a public forum, and, as a Redwood City resident, wanted to participate.”"

“There is a long and involved process by which the city council can erect monuments, which allows the members of our community to collectively decide on ways to declare our shared values,” Rutenberg said, adding later,  “The Redwood City council and its members have unconstitutionally chosen to become arbiters of private expression.”

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Huh. It is ok for one side, not the other? Whoddathunkit?

Plans to remove BLM mural in Redwood City draw ire

Local resident Daniel Pease led the effort to paint Black Lives Matter in large yellow letters on Broadway after receiving approval to do so by the city. On Facebook Wednesday, Pease said he was disappointed when the city informed him the mural would be removed this weekend due to traffic and vehicle code reasons. He also posted about a local attorney’s proposal to City Council to paint MAGA 2020 on the street, saying the attorney’s note played a role in the city’s decision to remove the BLM mural. He charged the city with caving to legal pressure.

Maria Rutenberg, the local attorney requesting that a MAGA 2020 mural be installed near the BLM mural, denied threatening legal action against the city in a post on the Redwood City Residents Say: “What?” Facebook group on Friday. Rutenberg said she also did not request the removal of the BLM mural. She said she “saw that Courthouse Square was being used as a public forum, and, as a Redwood City resident, wanted to participate.”"

“There is a long and involved process by which the city council can erect monuments, which allows the members of our community to collectively decide on ways to declare our shared values,” Rutenberg said, adding later,  “The Redwood City council and its members have unconstitutionally chosen to become arbiters of private expression.”

</snip>

Can somebody please explain when painted text on pavement became a "mural."

We've had murals before railroad tracks & school zones for decades and nobody knew.

Maybe it's the yellow paint that makes them "murals?"

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So, how did you end up getting your Big Daddy to stop calling you Sweet Baby?

You can't just leave us in suspense, man!

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Can somebody please explain when painted text on pavement became a "mural."

We've had murals before railroad tracks & school zones for decades and nobody knew.

Maybe it's the yellow paint that makes them "murals?"

The French ruin everything with their beautiful words. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

DPGoO4b.gif

Coach is a closer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

How about, they don't approve of the BLM terrorist organization. 

They are a human rights organization. 

I know that's hard for some to understand, or want to understand, but calling them terrorist just reinforces the point they need to make 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I know that's hard for some to understand, or want to understand, but calling them terrorist just reinforces the point they need to make 

I think its more fair to say they are a political organization aligned to the hard left

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In their own words, they are a Marxist organization intent on burning down things till they get what they want

• Like (+1) 2