Who will the Bills target in FA?

What positions or specific players do you think the Bills will go after in Free Agency? My guess now that they have re-signed Incognito is LB and possibly another OL along with Cromartie to replace McKelvin. Would love to hear other peoples ideas on where you think they Bills will go.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is shaping up to be like a Steelers off season. Lock up your guys. Wait for the second or third round of signings to find some Vets for a reasonable rate.

I don't think the Bills will be big players . I can see them making a signing in the secondary or LB area.

I would have no problems with that

CBF

Some minor upgrade or roll player. No joke, the Ryan Bros were at the airport this morning on an outbound flight. Doubt any high level players are coming in for a visit since SOP is that the high level players come to see the facilities, coaches, staff and owners (they get the red carpet rolled out). Small time bit players don't get that same treatment nor do coaches fly to meet with small time bit players.

This is shaping up to be like a Steelers off season. Lock up your guys. Wait for the second or third round of signings to find some Vets for a reasonable rate.

I don't think the Bills will be big players . I can see them making a signing in the secondary or LB area.

Already this is shaping out to be a quiet FA season. Only the teams with lots of cap room are active so far. Lots of good value to be had next week.

Some minor upgrade or roll player. No joke, the Ryan Bros were at the airport this morning on an outbound flight. Doubt any high level players are coming in for a visit since SOP is that the high level players come to see the facilities, coaches, staff and owners (they get the red carpet rolled out). Small time bit players don't get that same treatment nor do coaches fly to meet with small time bit players.

Could they going to visit someone rather than have them in Buffalo? La'el Collins gumbo?

Pick two of the following:

Marques Colston

Mohamed Sanu

Jermon Bushrod

Will Beatty

Terrence Knighton

Brandon Mebane

Vincent Rey

Calvin Pace

Sanu and Rey

I don't know why but I've always liked Rey. With Jones leaving though I think that Sanu is off the table.

Pick two of the following:

Marques Colston

Mohamed Sanu

Jermon Bushrod

Will Beatty

Terrence Knighton

Brandon Mebane

Vincent Rey

Calvin Pace

easy, Sanu and knighton

Sanu and Knighton

Hey !

Sanu has an offer from the Bengals for 7 mil per according to reports so cross him off.

wow.

Then pick a LBr

Dont expect much and you wont be dissapointed

Not expecting much, but I do believe they will go after either another OL and possibly a LB. Shouldn't have to break the bank, but maybe a nice vet or two to add some depth.

We can do it if we get creative give him 3yr 21mil with a low cap hit in 2016. What really matters is the guaranteed money so give him 12 mil or so on his deal.

The only way to get him to sign here is to give him guaranteed money up front. The only way to do that is a signing bonus, and signing bonuses are pro-rated over the length of the deal, so with your plan, you're talking about a minimum of a $4.88M cap hit this year.

We don't have room for that hit on its face, let alone while we're paying two other safeties a combined $10M this year.

If they could find a way to get Weddle that would be great! I think they could sign him to a 2 year deal, front load the $$ into the signing bonus.

They only have $4.5M in cap room right now--if they front load the deal, they will be over the cap.

They are going to target Richie, then dumpster dive to fill the remainder of the roster cause there's no cap space left. Then, they will draft a bunch of starters in the draft and the combination of the wonder twins scheming the defence will propel the Bills into the playoffs and SB contention.

Or we will be back here next year talking about who they will be letting go of that will fit the new coaches system......