NFL.com: Fred Jackson wants to keep playing

YoloinOhio

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why he wants to keep going. He may get a nod after a RB or two go down before or in the season and can contribute. The league minimum is high enough it would be some decent money for him, but he is entering his sunset.

God bless him for what he dod for so many bad Bills teams. We love you Fredex!

I am thinking he is either talking for the sake of getting back in Seattle or being foolish/hardheaded.

Come back for a day and retire a Bill and take care of the family Fred : )

He's probably still a better option at RB than Boobie. Bring him back.

do the Bills need 4 rbs?

Can/ will he play ST

0:)

i do not see boobie as Bill any longer. He cannot pick up the blitz or catch passes out of the backfield :devil:

"... no longer a viable running threat."

Kind of sad to read those lines.

Reminds me that everything that exists, without exception, is subject to decay.

Not sure why he wants to keep going. He may get a nod after a RB or two go down before or in the season and can contribute. The league minimum is high enough it would be some decent money for him, but he is entering his sunset.

God bless him for what he dod for so many bad Bills teams. We love you Fredex!

There's no way he's a guy that gets called if a RB or two goes down. He's the kind of guy you either value his locker room presence and bring him in or you never do. He's not talented enough to just use after an injury.

There's no way he's a guy that gets called if a RB or two goes down. He's the kind of guy you either value his locker room presence and bring him in or you never do. He's not talented enough to just use after an injury.

Talent isnt lacking it is his speed that is now. He started losing a step 2 seasons ago.

"... no longer a viable running threat."

Kind of sad to read those lines.

Reminds me that everything that exists, without exception, is subject to decay.

In the words of Rocky Balboa: "Time takes out everybody. It's undefeated."

I'm the biggest Fred fan there is. Can't imagine he makes a roster. He's good in pass protection but he's painfully slow and RB is the deepest position in the NFL. Too many young guys available to use up a roster spot on him imo. He should just walk away. Would hate to see his career end as a camp cut in NE or elsewhere

Ummmm. Buffalo! Preemptively F all of you who disagree.

I disagree very strongly, so f me I suppose. Nostalgia hires and signings have not worked out well in the past. Let another team take a chance or do like Jared Allen and ride off.