McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grainy cell phone video presumably provided by a patron shows nothing. They are waiting on another one. Porter reportedly the aggressor, McCoy "hopped in" later.

Whatever that means - trying to help his buddy in a 1:3 I guess.

https://www.readfulapp.com/site/PhillyNews/?tag=Pro%20Sports&item=56b8d8e383966a0434ef6433

Can't really see anything inflammatory in that video.

Again, the fact that the police weren't called to the incident seems to paint it in much different hue than the media "reports"

you push dead cap into the future. Simple.

that's not happening. $26 million is guaranteed. You really think the Bills are going to be say "sayonara" after spending $26 million on 12 games??

His cap hit will be huge if they cut him before or after June 1 in any case. It's not going to happen.

that's not happening. $26 million is guaranteed. You really think the Bills are going to be say "sayonara" after spending $26 million on 12 games??

His cap hit will be huge if they cut him before or after June 1 in any case. It's not going to happen.

plus Whaley said the only thing he won't tolerate is stealing from a teammate :lol:

If you look at the entire body of work with him out the running game didn't suffer.

Fairly certain, if you check, you'll see he was nominated for the pro Bowl -not an alternate, Starter. Considering the Bills lead the League in rushing, their top producer voted to the pro Bowl and he missed extensive time while also playing injured, you may want to consider giving up your argument.

Carry on.

Yeah. I do. If charged.

And no, they save cap after June 1st.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Consider that the Philly police bombed a building and burned a block down, among other things.

This isn't a shot at the current Philly PD at all, but it always rubbed me the wrong way how the alleged Marvin Harrison shooting investigation went down.

You two shlemiels should stop kvetshing and hash this out over some latkes and pomegranate juice.

I have a good recipe if you need it.

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, you have skewed your own experience by approaching situations involving police officers with the expectation of repulsive behavior?

I don't like generalizing about a group of people, but when it comes to policemen approaching me I expect repulsive behavior and hope for them to surprise me. Generally the good cops are off doing their duty which never involves me unless it's a speeding ticket! But if they're coming up to me for no obvious reason, chances are some form of harassment is soon to ensue.

One balanced set of experiences: I used to take my hunting dog to a town parking lot at night to throw a ball for her. I never did it if there were any cars or people around, but 20-30 minutes of retrieval sprinting was worth a couple hours of walking and the asphalt sanded her nails down nicely!

Well of course some cop happens by and comes over and reads me the riot act about every little statute and ordinance I might be breaking and makes me leave.

A few weeks later I'm exercising her again and here comes the cop car, this time the guy is asking me what type of dog she is, telling me about his husky, out of his car and petting my dog. I made sure to compliment his approach to his job and mentioned the behavior of one of his coworkers. He gave me a sigh and knowing nod and apologized for it.

So, I don't hate policemen but I've had enough negative experiences to plan for the worst and hope for the best.

This isn't a shot at the current Philly PD at all, but it always rubbed me the wrong way how the alleged Marvin Harrison shooting investigation went down.

I have a good recipe if you need it.

I thought you weren't sharing that recipe!!! If you still have my email, please share away. PM if not.