McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a mess that lands McCoy on the sideline for a game or 2 at least.

I am not convinced of that--unless there's a smoking gun, all that exists right now is a police report that a fight took place and resulted in some minor injuries.

No word on who did what.

How the heck are some city cops in an exclusive club ordering bottles of champagne anyways? Shady likes the good stuff so i'm betting it was expensive, corrupt cops maybe? Either way, Shady is the recognizable name so it makes a nice headline. At least I hope that's the case.

Come on now...even the lowest-wage folk can scrap together $200 for a good bottle

Sunday's bar brouhaha wasn't McCoy's first: In 2014, he caught headlines nationally after he left a 20-cent tip on a $61.56 bill at PYT, a burger joint in Northern Liberties

Because tipping badly in a burger joint where you and your friends sat, ordered, ate your food, paid what you owed, and left is so much like being involved in a drunken 4-on-3 fight over a bottle of champagne in a bar?

I've been tired of the LeSean McCoy show for a while.

He could be innocent but come on - you are a multi millionaire with a career to protect. Be smart enough to party at your own gigantic house with all the booze you want.

Correct.

We also have no proof he didn't.....

Wait, what? That's totally Un American...."innocent until proven guilty" remember?

I've been tired of the LeSean McCoy show for a while.

He could be innocent but come on - you are a multi millionaire with a career to protect. Be smart enough to party at your own gigantic house with all the booze you want.

So we don't want him to advertise for females to come to his house party, but we don't want him to go trolling for chicks in a bar like a normal guy.....what is a poor lonely multi-millionaire to do?

Wait, I know! Quick, Boyst, get your butt up there and give Shady lessons in picking up chicks in Walmart

Edited by Hopeful

I blame Whaley for making this terrible trade to acquire him.

Of course you do, when all likelihood many people were a part of the decision to make that trade. I would still take him over what is left of Kiko.