McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

This to

The way I look at it.

I want McCoy to be innocent because A) It means he is not an idiot. B) he plays an important role on thsi team.

If he is found guilty of any wrongdoing I want the bills to seriously look into getting relief or any sort of action they can and just be done with him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Lynch has lots of money and didn't have to sneak his own bottle into a club, or take $20 from a woman at a restaurant......

I don't get why people are even waiting for a police report to come out, it's not like they will believe it anyway because they will just brush whatever is in it off as cops protecting cops

Just like every cop is a criminal.......

There are a lot of great police officers out there.

Nevertheless, do not kid yourself if you do not think that there is at least a possibility that they are taking care of their own in this instance.

Now now. Everyone just stop it. No way our pro bowl running back could be involved in this. He runs a 4.45 40 and runs a wheel route better than any back in the league. Plus he's great at pass protection. If he played for the Pats Wed all know this is true but he's a Bill so he gets a free pass.

The way I look at it.

I want McCoy to be innocent because A) It means he is not an idiot. B) he plays an important role on thsi team.

If he is found guilty of any wrongdoing I want the bills to seriously look into getting relief or any sort of action they can and just be done with him.

He's a running back. Let's not act like we need him to be smart. Just know your blocking assignments.

The way I look at it.

I think that ship has sailed, sadly.

Then we get to laugh at buffalo bills forever crusade some more.

He just could not wait to bring up his favorite subject. 11 posts, most immediately after the story broke with no clear picture of what actually happened (and there still isn't). He ticked off all his boxes:

Whaley = bad

McCoy = bad

McCoy's contract = THE APOCALYPSE

:lol: Like clockwork.

Sources are saying McCoy has assaulted two off-duty Philly officers last night around 2:30 a.m. Both officers were hospitalized, no arrests have been made but McCoy is being targeted in an investigation. This is not a good start for some offseason news...

http://6abc.com/1191784/

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/lesean-mccoy-curtis-brinkley-altercation-duty-police

Sounds as though McCoy was having an evening out with some bully homeboys/hangers on (anyone know who Christopher Henderson was in football? Tamarcus Porter was a Pitt guy)

"Video surveillance from outside showed both parties being ejected from the club, according to the report. A camera inside the club where the incident occurred “was not functional.”

How convenient.

You seem to have a serious vendetta against police.

I hope you never have to call them in an emergency. That would totally crush your manhood wouldn't it?

I just don't like them.

And if I have an emergency I would expect them to come. Because it's their job.