McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

I still think it's all on the cops. Union backs them right or wrong. A case of I'm a cop and I am above the law. I am a cop and they must be the good guys. Cops never lie. **** slime that give all cops a bad rap. They have a tough job but, they are human and screw up just like the average joe.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pennsylvania AG is an absolute shitshow. The woman who holds the office can't technically do anything because her license to practice law in PA is suspended due to misconduct in a previous hot mess of an "investigation".

The AG office agreeing to look at this is a move to mollify the police union who is screaming that no charges were filed and a move to embarrass Philly DA Seth Williams. The AG was mishandling a corruption investigation a couple years ago and Williams complained about the lack of action. The AG (Kathleen Kane) told Williams that if wanted the case he should take it. So he did and got convictions and confessions when the AG was whining about a lack of evidence. He called her out then showed her up, this is her chance to even the score.

Make no mistake this has NOTHING to do with the merits of the McCoy case. It's all about crappy PA politics and the worst AG in history.

Thanks for some background. Yeah, this reeks of political football.

• 2 months later...

I posted this in another thread, but it deserves to be in this one: McCoy's attorney: No charges from Pennsylvania AG expected against Bills' RB

"We have not received any official word from the AG's office about this," Cogan said. "However, the standard for intervening after the DA has decided not to prosecute is the highest standard of the law. It's got to be an abuse of discretion by the DA, and then the AG office could still not intervene unless they got permission to intervene from the President Judge of Common Pleas Court in the Philadelphia.

"Under the facts of this case, that would be literally impossible."

Your attitude..........acting like Shady somehow showed the AG a thing or two.....is funny. :lol:

If Shady is smart he makes things right with the PD.

The ultimate Shady troll just can't stop. Smh as the kids say.

He should stomp on more champagne swilling thirsty hater cops.

Edited by Ryan L Billz