McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it because he's one year closer to 30 when his production will fall off a cliff.

He needs to focus on football. this guy is a trip.

do that crap when you are 50

i hope his hamstring doesn't tighten up and he needs Karlos to finish the evening for him

While bad, it's not quite as egregious as the guy who predicted McCoy would be not just out of Buffalo, but out of the league before he turns 30 and working in... wait for it... radio. :lol:

If Shady has a big year Bucky will write a column about how The Bills knew what they were doing all along etc etc. Remember Bucky was the guy that wrote a column that the Sabres should tank. Then when they did he did a 180 and trashed them for doing it. unfortunately for Bucky someone did a search of the archives and put that story in the comments on TBN and WGR ran with it.

If Shady has a big year Bucky will write a column about how The Bills knew what they were doing all along etc etc. Remember Bucky was the guy that wrote a column that the Sabres should tank. Then when they did he did a 180 and trashed them for doing it. unfortunately for Bucky someone did a search of the archives and put that story in the comments on TBN and WGR ran with it.

http://www.trendingbuffalo.com/life/heres-proof-bucky-gleason-is-full-of-****/

While bad, it's not quite as egregious as the guy who predicted McCoy would be not just out of Buffalo, but out of the league before he turns 30 and working in... wait for it... radio. :lol:

Whatever did happen to Pat Moran, anyway?

Sounds like guy should be working for Sully and Bucky as fact checker.

Sounds like guy should be working for Sully and Bucky as fact checker.

McCoy may have the mileage of a 30 year old RB :flirt: ........but it's a *fact* that he won't be 30 until the summer of 2018. Unfortunately, two years is an eternity for a declining RB.

From the time that I predicted Shady's decline until now........he had a bad season with numerous different injuries, including a season ender.......and an escalation of off-field/personality issues that make teams say "not worth it" once a player loses a step......so basically less production and mo' problems..................well my once *bold* take is now actually looking more likely with each bit of bad news he creates......the most recent being yet another hamstring issue.

I'm not rooting against the Shadester, it's just data collection to me.......but each one of those has to be like another dagger to your fragile egos. :lol:

But don't get down on yourselves.......enjoy the ride........and remember........there are no awards on TSW for being right. :beer:

I'm not rooting against the Shadester, it's just data collection to me.......but each one of those has to be like another dagger to your fragile egos. :lol:

Takes quite the narcissist to make a statement like this with a straight face. Even if he's out of the league before he turns 30 (which is what you said, before 30), there's zero shot he takes a radio gig.

You'd think for as much shade as you like to throw at the guy for liking the spotlight, you'd understand a fellow narcissists' desire for a bigger and better stage than radio should he decide to enter the media.

Another hot take. Way to go.

McCoy may have the mileage of a 30 year old RB :flirt: ........but it's a *fact* that he won't be 30 until the summer of 2018. Unfortunately, two years is an eternity for a declining RB.

From the time that I predicted Shady's decline until now........he had a bad season with numerous different injuries, including a season ender.......and an escalation of off-field/personality issues that make teams say "not worth it" once a player loses a step......so basically less production and mo' problems..................well my once *bold* take is now actually looking more likely with each bit of bad news he creates......the most recent being yet another hamstring issue.

But don't get down on yourselves.......enjoy the ride........and remember........there are no awards on TSW for being right. :beer:

You, like a couple other 'fans' prefer to be 'right' about negative takes, than the Bills win. Just be honest about it.

You, like a couple other 'fans' prefer to be 'right' about negative takes, than the Bills win. Just be honest about it.

I understand that you want that to be the truth.......it allows you to displace your disappointment in the team onto other fans.

This Shady situation is a prime example.

By any measure Shady's season was a big disappointment.

Deranged expected a bigger and better season than he'd just had in Philly..........he was certain of it.........and Shady fed him a sh*t sandwich.

But rather than hold Shady accountable for suspect preparation/focus/attention to detail........or deal with the fact that he's likely in decline......it's easier to focus his frustration on me.

I've been here for 20 years........if it seems like I am anti-Bills it's because I am pro-winning :thumbsup: ........but if you weren't here in the 1990's you'll just have to take my word for it because they've been no better than middling for the past 16 years.