You can pick one person on the team to say anything to.....

Virgil

If you could say one things to anyone in the Bills organization, player, coach, or owner, what would it be? And yes, feel free to have some huge imaginary balls and get something off your chest.

I'm going with Rex Ryan - You took us from top 3 to bottom 3 in Sacks. We are top 3 in most penalties. We missed the playoffs for the 16th straight year. Why do you deserve to be the coach of the Buffalo Bills next year and what would it take to make you quit after next year?

If you could say one things to anyone in the Bills organization, player, coach, or owner, what would it be? And yes, feel free to have some huge imaginary balls and get something off your chest.

I'm going with Rex Ryan - You took us from top 3 to bottom 3 in Sacks. We are top 3 in most penalties. We missed the playoffs for the 16th straight year. Why do you deserve to be the coach of the Buffalo Bills next year and what would it take to make you quit after next year?

And just what did all those sacks get the team last year or the year prior to it?

I'd ask Doug Whaley 2 things:

"Did you hire Rex or did Pegula?"

And...

"Did anyone ask him if he intends to keep the same D..."

If the answer was no we need a full scale house cleaning----the players are pissed...and why should they even bother selling out in light of that---they got paid.

I think we're about ready for an on the fly "re tool." I won't say blow it up, rather a few significant changes while not affecting the core which I consider:

Dareus

Sammy

Glenn

Gilmore

Darby

Preston Brown

Clay

I guess Tyrod till the rookie we draft is ready.

That's it. They can get rid of everyone else for all I care.

Going to have to completely re do the D anyway to be a true 3-4.

Edited by Big Blitz

Jerry Hughes - Don't move until the ball is snapped, don't hit the QB after the ball is released, stop moving when the whistle blows.

Thats a good one. In my case it would be to Tyrod: "dude, here is a list of the highest probability plays to gain 3-8 yards on 3rd down. If Roman doesn't call one of these plays on 3rd down, either audible out of it or drop back and take off" (hint: slinging a sideline throw 20 yards downfield isn't on the list)

I like that our offense is aggressive, but playing small ball and focusing on possession and moving the chains with higher percentage plays on 3rd down is how you win in this league. Havent we watched enough Brady tape to figure this out?

I would address Incognito. Thank you for an excellent season. Busting your ass every single game. But most of all thank you for acting like a man and be accountable for getting beat all day. No crap talking before the game, played hard all game but came up short... And he owned it.

Never thought I would say this, but I wish more players on our team would act like Richie.

I'd ask Mario Williams if he can get me Tyrod Taylor's autograph.

Psych! Of course I wouldn't. Mario'd never get near him.

Good stuff!

I would address Incognito. Thank you for an excellent season. Busting your ass every single game. But most of all thank you for acting like a man and be accountable for getting beat all day. No crap talking before the game, played hard all game but came up short... And he owned it.

Never thought I would say this, but I wish more players on our team would act like Richie.

Another good post!

Tyrod...Please understand that while you have had some success with the deep ball...technically it's a low percentage play...So please be a little more discerning on your 3rd down passes...Thank you very much...

I'd also like to ask Terry Pegula...Why Rex Terry? Why? B-)