Trump Alone at the Top

Donald Trump supposedly told House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) he supports cutting Social Security but will not admit it publicly because it would hurt his election chances, according to a report in Bloomberg BusinessWeek
This gives Clinton and Democrats running for Congress a hot button issue to run on.

All Trump has to do is deny the report. Citing an "unnamed source" doesn't mean much and you can pretty much make up anything using that tactic.

So what you're saying is all black households are judging him expressly on the color of his skin..

So all black households are racist? Is that your position?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you what is finally left of the Sean Hannity audience.

Yes, but only like 95% of them. Anything black > anything white

The BLM thing and similar thoughts are rampant on friends Facebook feeds.

"I'm black educated and my country hates me". "I'm a black soldier and fight for a country that doesn't fight for me" "I don't know who Clint Eastwood or tom cruise is but I know the 45th member of every BET show".

Lot of that going on bro. Also never go to a white persons BBQ (they don't use seasoning!!)

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Donald Trump supposedly told House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) he supports cutting Social Security but will not admit it publicly because it would hurt his election chances, according to a report in Bloomberg BusinessWeek

More like when he spoke with Ryan he said what Ryan wanted to hear, just like he does to every constituency he panders to.

More like when he spoke with Ryan he said what Ryan wanted to hear, just like he does to every constituency he panders to.

thats so true! Who knows what a Presidnt Trump would do. He might push for national health care or he might try to cut SS

He is a true wild card pick

This gives Clinton and Democrats running for Congress a hot button issue to run on.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump pass out at 31 Flavors last night. :rolleyes:

How about that email server, is that not an issue the Democratic party should be concerned about?

thats so true! Who knows what a Presidnt Trump would do. He might push for national health care or he might try to cut SS

He is a true wild card pick

Unlike HIllary, who we absolutely know will ignore the rule of law, launder funds from foreign countries to cut uranium deals for friends, abuse women who sleep with her husband, and lie directly to the faces of families who lost loved ones that she and the WH left for dead.

Hillary 2016: Fighting For Us...And By "Us" I Mean "Me."

We'll see............

DAVID BERNSTEIN: How Hillary loses:

As soon as the votes were tallied in 2012, Richard Trumka of the AFL-CIO and Mary Kay Henry of SEIU were claiming unions had delivered Obama’s victory. They argued, with justification, that Ohio, Wisconsin and Nevada got into the blue column because of a massive turnout effort from labor. But earlier this year, both Trumka and Henry expressed concerns that Trump could flip that script.

“Our members are responding to Trump’s message,” Henry said in one interview. “Donald Trump is tapping into the very real and very understandable anger of working people,” Trumka said in a speech.

Clinton’s disdain for “the little people” is palpable, and in November they may get the chance to return the favor.

I've done abit of online dating and met several women whose vagina was their only redeeming qualitiy

Now I'm totally confused. Did the definition of vagina change recently? Because as we all know, online dating sites are all men.

Now I'm totally confused. Did the definition of vagina change recently? Because as we all know, online dating sites are all men.

There are plenty of single moms online.

quagmire6.jpg

Edited by meazza

Unlike HIllary, who we absolutely know will ignore the rule of law, launder funds from foreign countries to cut uranium deals for friends, abuse women who sleep with her husband, and lie directly to the faces of families who lost loved ones that she and the WH left for dead.

Hillary 2016: Fighting For Us...And By "Us" I Mean "Me."

Ya, she will be like Obama pretty much, except she won't give nearly as good speeches. Liberals will get the Supreme Court and the right wing freak out machine will be happy to scream its head off every time she farts.

Don't confuse me dealing with a major new international partner who wants to deploy our stuff to every client they have....

...with not being around here because of Trump speaking/thinking/etc.

I am working on a few posts I think will be helpful to you. We'll see.

Technically, South China is in Maine, so it isn't international. And I hate to be the one to break it to you but your partner's deployment missed a few clients.

Edited by 4merper4mer

From this morning's Trump press conference..........

"You think I'm going to change? I'm not changing.".......................lol, he couldn't if he wanted to

Q: "Is this what it's going to be like to cover you as a president?"

Trump: "Yes, it is."

50 percent of the questions by the press so far have been complaints about Trump calling them losers........insightful

Trump being Trump, still stunning how he embraces idea of attacking any pol who isn't w/him, It's not just bad politics, it's bad governing -- NBC's Chuck Todd

LOL..............Hey Chuckie, where have you been the last seven years............ :lol:

Ya, she will be like Obama pretty much, except she won't give nearly as good speeches. Liberals will get the Supreme Court and the right wing freak out machine will be happy to scream its head off every time she farts.

A farting Hillary is worth complaining about.

Technically, South China is in Maine, so it isn't international. And I hate to be the one to break it to you but your partner's deployment missed a few clients.

That truck did to that gas station what Gatorman does to this forum.