Trump Alone at the Top

Yes, but only like 95% of them. Anything black > anything white

The BLM thing and similar thoughts are rampant on friends Facebook feeds.

"I'm black educated and my country hates me". "I'm a black soldier and fight for a country that doesn't fight for me" "I don't know who Clint Eastwood or tom cruise is but I know the 45th member of every BET show".

Lot of that going on bro. Also never go to a white persons BBQ (they don't use seasoning!!)

Question:

If all blacks think i'm racist because I'm white...what's the point of NOT being racist?

Question:

If all blacks think i'm racist because I'm white...what's the point of NOT being racist?

There isn't one. That's why I started being racist a couple of years ago. If I'm going to be accused of it either way, I may as well derive some benefit from it.

If a government won't allow me to beat the **** out of vegans I don't want any part of that government.

I read from a 1863 Buffalo Courier article a soldier complain because black soldiers were allowed to talk back to white soldiers and then the white soldier would get punished for beating the black soldier and that was an example of the terrible world mean old Mr Lincoln was creating. The Courier was a Democratic paper then. The Express was a Republican paper.

Trump holds 2 press conferences in 2 business days.

Sanders takes no Questions at event billed as press conference.

Clinton hasn't held a formal press conference in 6 months.

And Trump said no more at his press conferences than Clinton did in hers.

And Trump said no more at his press conferences than Clinton did in hers.

But it was the best press conference ever.

Except that the press were really unfair to him, and if they keep it up he'll take his ball and go home.

ROGER SIMON: Trump States the Obvious About the Press.

CNN’S “POLITICS EXECUTIVE EDITOR:” TRUMP’S ‘COMBATIVE’ APPROACH TO MEDIA ‘NOT A VERY GOOD STRATEGY.’

Wanna bet? Besides, not every candidate can have the rough edges of his past magically airbrushed away – “Wright” before his eyes — at CNN.

Donald Trump Is The Response To Politically Correct Madness: Abusive political correctness drives voters into the impolitic billionaire’s loud embrace.

Sorry, but the same political class that is wringing its hands now, spent the last several DECADES breaking these down for fun and profit.

The Seven Broken Guardrails of Democracy: The American republic was long safeguarded by settled norms, now shattered by the rise of Donald Trump.

They were shattered before Trump. He’s a symptom, not a cause.

Edited by B-Man

Gee, does anyone remember the old days when conservatives were questoning Trump about the misssing money from his Vets charity, and no one else in the press was interested?

Hmmmmm. What could have changed between then and now? Enquiring minds want to know.

ROGER SIMON: Trump States the Obvious About the Press.

CNNS POLITICS EXECUTIVE EDITOR: TRUMPS COMBATIVE APPROACH TO MEDIA NOT A VERY GOOD STRATEGY.

Wanna bet? Besides, not every candidate can have the rough edges of his past magically airbrushed away Wright before his eyes at CNN.

Donald Trump Is The Response To Politically Correct Madness: Abusive political correctness drives voters into the impolitic billionaires loud embrace.

Sorry, but the same political class that is wringing its hands now, spent the last several DECADES breaking these down for fun and profit.

The Seven Broken Guardrails of Democracy: The American republic was long safeguarded by settled norms, now shattered by the rise of Donald Trump.

They were shattered before Trump. Hes a symptom, not a cause.

Except possibly the "3rd guardrail" this article could have just as easily been referring to the leading candidate in either major party.

We are screwed come January 20.

Edited by Taro T

Except possibly the "3rd guardrail" this article could have just as easily been referring to the leading candidate in either major party.

We are screwed come January 20.

Truly. It's amusing and disturbing that people think those only apply to Trump.

so if , God forbid, he wins, he could be the first sitting president defending himself in court over a fraud charge: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-trump-university-workers-call-the-school-a-%E2%80%98lie%E2%80%99-and-a-%E2%80%98scheme%E2%80%99-in-testimony/ar-BBtIXRt?ocid=ansmsnnews11

"Mr. Trump had fought Tuesday’s release of previously sealed documents in the case. In an apparent attempt to discredit the judge in the case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, Mr. Trump called him biased and a “hater of Donald Trump,” and he sought to draw attention to the judge’s ethnic background — “we believe Mexican,” Mr. Trump said. (Mr. Curiel was born in Indiana; he is of Mexican descent.)"

what a douche...

Edited by birdog1960

so if , God forbid, he wins, he could be the first sitting president defending himself in court over a fraud charge: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-trump-university-workers-call-the-school-a-%E2%80%98lie%E2%80%99-and-a-%E2%80%98scheme%E2%80%99-in-testimony/ar-BBtIXRt?ocid=ansmsnnews11

"Mr. Trump had fought Tuesday’s release of previously sealed documents in the case. In an apparent attempt to discredit the judge in the case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, Mr. Trump called him biased and a “hater of Donald Trump,” and he sought to draw attention to the judge’s ethnic background — “we believe Mexican,” Mr. Trump said. (Mr. Curiel was born in Indiana; he is of Mexican descent.)"

what a douche...

So could Hillary.

In fact, it's more likely Hillary would be, since she was stupid enough to personally involve herself with her fraud. Trump has learned, through all his bankruptcies, to legally disassociate himself from his fraud.