Trump Alone at the Top

hmmm..almost as if there were a concerted effort to obfuscate. as if Hillary's legal issues have never been debated on ppp...

as if trump's fraud charges are not important in their own right...

The only obfuscation I've seen is the claim that he's been charged with fraud.

Two quick clicks on replies, for the Hillary thread and the Trump thread shows pretty clearly where your interests lie.

Both threads have over 3,000 replies.

You have posted in the Trump thread 110 times

in the Hillary thread 11 times

you are painfully indifferent to what stories arise about Hillary, as your record demonstrates.

So he's pretty much just like the NY Times.

hmmm..almost as if there were a concerted effort to obfuscate. as if Hillary's legal issues have never been debated on ppp...

as if trump's fraud charges are not important in their own right...

He may be charged with fraud. HiLIARy may be charged over her e-mail server. Whose crime is worse?

And please point me to the criticism of Hillary from the left, that you see of Trump on this thread.

an analogous situation would be a liberal comparing trump's indiscretions to hillary's on the hillary thread. how bout you point that one out and not post ridiculously inequivalent analogies?

The only obfuscation I've seen is the claim that he's been charged with fraud.

yes, you never see obfuscation despite being a frequent practitioner.

What you said was this:

The reason everyone is mocking your idiocy is because the absolute exact same thing could be said about Hillary.

But apparently you're too intellectual to connect those ridiculously simple dots.

but thuis is the trump thread. ridiculously simple isn't it?

an analogous situation would be a liberal comparing trump's indiscretions to hillary's on the hillary thread. how bout you point that one out and not post ridiculously inequivalent analogies?

yes, you never see obfuscation despite being a frequent practitioner.

but thuis is the trump thread. ridiculously simple isn't it?

"Ridiculously simple" is the difference between "charged" and "not charged," which you fail to grasp despite its simplicity.

"Ridiculously simple" is the difference between "charged" and "not charged," which you fail to grasp despite its simplicity.

seems like an appropriate word given the plethora of legal meanings: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/chargehttp://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/charge

To impose a burden, duty, obligation, or lien; to create a claim against property; to assess; to demand; to accuse; to instruct a jury on matters of law. To impose a tax, duty, or trust. To entrust with responsibilities andduties (e.g., care of another). In commercial transactions, to bill or invoice; to purchase on credit. In Criminal Law, to indict or formally accuse.

Edited by birdog1960

seems like an appropriate word given the plethora of legal meanings: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/chargehttp://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/charge

To impose a burden, duty, obligation, or lien; to create a claim against property; to assess; to demand; to accuse; to instruct a jury on matters of law. To impose a tax, duty, or trust. To entrust with responsibilities andduties (e.g., care of another). In commercial transactions, to bill or invoice; to purchase on credit. In [/size]Criminal Law, [/size]to indict or formally accuse.

Ok, so which definition would you choose?

Technically, South China is in Maine, so it isn't international. And I hate to be the one to break it to you but your partner's deployment missed a few clients.

:lol:

There was a time when a crayonz post was effective, largely because it was engaging to other posters. But, given these?

That truck did to that gas station what Gatorman does to this forum.

Tried to **** all over it, missed, and blamed everyone else for laughing at him?

Clearly the only thing you've engaged is a misfire. Every poster expects to have something good to work with when they see a crayonz post. Instead, here they have to contort your lame post into yet another gatorman attack.

That's the sum of your effort...clearly not-crayonz: The best that could be done with your post is attack gatorman. I mean, somebody could post 2 words, "Hillary Clinton", and that could be turned into an attack on gatorman. You linked a video, and everything. All that "effort", but no joke, and lame d!ck.

Yet again, we see that you aren't equal to the task. Perhaps you should just start a new handle, and stop trying to live up to expectations you are never, ever, going to meet. It's either that or get the original crayonz to give you some lessons/a sense of humor that is based on intellect.

You are literally the Lt. Steve of this board. Oh, Frenchie! :rolleyes:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Ok, so which definition would you choose?

i actually like this one:

1 a formal accusation by the authorities that the accused has committed a specified offence.
from the very same site.
but your question clearly implies the lack of simplicity of the word...
Edited by birdog1960

i actually like this one:

1 a [/size]formal[/size] [/size]accusation[/size] [/size]by[/size] [/size]the[/size] [/size]authorities[/size] [/size]that[/size] [/size]the[/size] [/size]accused[/size] [/size]has[/size] [/size]committed[/size] [/size]a[/size] [/size]specified[/size] [/size]offence.[/size]

from the very same site.[/size]

Who are the authorities filing charges against Trump University? Edited by GG

Poor Barack. He wanted to sound more powerful. He really did!

The lame duck president went to Indiana today to hold a rally and trash-talk Donald Trump.

Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned.

https://youtu.be/mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Someone really needs to check that Teleprompter.

You know for half a second this was funny. For that faction of a time, I remembered all the "greatest Presidential orator of all time" awards Obama would "win", and of course, I remember "Chris Tingle". To see the man fail so badly, at the only thing he is good at, now that its time to actually think on the spot, sans prompter, was the definition of schadenfreude.

But, then, I thought: "This is our F'ing president, who sounds like a scared schitless, congressman's son plebe on the first day of beast(basic)."

:bag: Yeah, its not funny. It's not funny at all, when we have a president running around campaigning, when there is real work to do, and, compounding that mistake by sounding like an unmitigated moron.

90% chance nobody is going to remember anything about this. 95% that if they do remeber anything , it will be Obama's stuttering.

To impose a burden, duty, obligation, or lien; to create a claim against property; to assess; to demand; to accuse; to instruct a jury on matters of law. To impose a tax, duty, or trust. To entrust with responsibilities andduties (e.g., care of another). In commercial transactions, to bill or invoice; to purchase on credit. In Criminal Law, to indict or formally accuse.

And its plethora of legal meanings lets you claim Trump was "charged" in a civil case, while Clinton was "not charged" in a civil case. Allowing you to have it both ways and claim a false inequivalence.

THAT'S obfuscation.

And its plethora of legal meanings lets you claim Trump was "charged" in a civil case, while Clinton was "not charged" in a civil case. Allowing you to have it both ways and claim a false inequivalence.

THAT'S obfuscation.

Dude, I'm still trying to figure out the affectation required, first for birdog to make that Shah of Iran argument on the football board, then, to keep digging with it page after page.

Dude, I'm still trying to figure out the affectation required, first for birdog to make that Shah of Iran argument on the football board, then, to keep digging with it page after page.

That's because your using logic. You need to use alcohol. Understanding that post carries a five drink minimum.

That's because your using logic. You need to use alcohol. Understanding that post carries a five drink minimum.

Well, lucky for me, I already went and got my new botlle of saphire...before, you know, I did any more potential damange to my brain.

I shall now use alcohol, in large quantities. Prepare. There may be a joke or two about New Gingrich saying weird things about "taking it" on Hannity tonight.

Poor Barack. He wanted to sound more powerful. He really did!

The lame duck president went to Indiana today to hold a rally and trash-talk Donald Trump.

Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned.

https://youtu.be/mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Someone really needs to check that Teleprompter.

He always has been a jug-eared stuttering doofus. He's coming unhinged at the thought of being followed by a Republican who will rip the guts out of his "legacy" which he rammed down the throats of America with his Democrat Congress and Senate and a phone and a pen.

Who are the authorities filing charges against Trump University?

you clearly missed the headline of my most recent link: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-attorney-general-back-off-trump-fraud-case/story?id=39515501. the NY AG is schneiderman. can't be bothered to look up the name of his cali counterpart.

any other stupid questions that have already been answered in this very thread?

ANDREW KLAVAN: Why Trump’s Attacks on the Media Work Every Time.

It’s as if Trump has read the left’s playbook!

They told me if Donald Trump got the nomination that American Politics would become a cesspit of Racism, Anti-Semitism, and Homophobia.

And they were right! Tablet Magazine: Donald Trump’s Little Boy Is a Gay Half-Jew With Jungle Fever.

WELL, POSSIBLY:

Trump’s Republican Party is not so much a new party, however, as a restoration of the GOP’s original principles.

you clearly missed the headline of my most recent link: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-attorney-general-back-off-trump-fraud-case/story?id=39515501. the NY AG is schneiderman. can't be bothered to look up the name of his cali counterpart.

any other stupid questions that have already been answered in this very thread?

And again, this is a civil suit, which is in the same class as the several suits filed against Hillary by GOP.

If Schneiderman is so certain of his case, why didn't he file criminal fraud charges?