Trump Alone at the Top

I respectfully disagree.

My point is that Mr. Trump has been in the public eye for decades.

As Tom has pointed out there are other times when Mr. Trump has met with the Champ, has well as thousands of other examples of African American celebrities and businessmen and women meeting and dealing with the Donald.

Surely they are not all hypocrites ?

Donald Trump's experiences in his adult life are part of the 2016 political discussion .....as are Hillary's.............(and Bernie)

(Nit) picking that this is only one chance meeting is a very narrow interpretation of what can be contributed to the thread.

Sorry.

The rich and famous co-mingle frequently, especially when offering each other meaningless honorifics.

Your offering is absurd.

The rich and famous co-mingle frequently, especially when offering each other meaningless honorifics.

Your offering is absurd.

You appear to want to keep your blinders on this, and keep focusing simply on dinners and social gatherings,

I have pointed out that noting them, along with the vast history of The Donald actually working with African Americans over decades, is an important point in the narrative of today's campaign.

again I'm sorry that you seem to want to push this as a "squirrel" when it clearly isn't

It's not? It must be the chick from that show that is married to the blue guy. She looks just like her too.

You guys are killing me................. :lol:

It is the other gentleman in the picture (David Foster) wife Yolanda

You appear to want to keep your blinders on this, and keep focusing simply on dinners and social gatherings,

I have pointed out that noting them, along with the vast history of The Donald actually working with African Americans over decades, is an important point in the narrative of today's campaign.

again I'm sorry that you seem to want to push this as a "squirrel" when it clearly isn't

You guys are killing me................. :lol:.

The picture you offered wasn't an example of Donald Trump working with minorities.

It was a chance photograph of individuals celebrating themselves at a meaningless honorific, which you have posited as evidence of a political position.

Knock it off.

The picture you offered wasn't an example of Donald Trump working with minorities.

It was a chance photograph of individuals celebrating themselves at a meaningless honorific, which you have posited as evidence of a political position.

Knock it off.

The emergence of trump as the front runner has turned well reasoned people in to mindless hacks and jackasses.

America is getting what it deserves.

The picture you offered wasn't an example of Donald Trump working with minorities. (nor was it meant to)

Knock it off.

Again............no.

If you continue to choose to ignore my replies,

and simply keep repeating your same (incorrect) statement. then I guess there is no reason to reply any further.

Again............no.

If you continue to choose to ignore my replies,

and simply keep repeating your same (incorrect) statement. then I guess there is no reason to reply any further.

No?

Then why did you offer this in your response to my critique?

Explain to me how the picture you've chosen to offer is relevant.

I've responded to your content rather than your bull ****, much in the way I respond to Clintons.

Again, knock it off.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

CHOOSE THE FORM OF YOUR DESTRUCTOR:

Shot: Trump Would Have Qualms with Muslim Judge in Fraud Case, Too.

Chaser: Trump’s Jujitsu Overthrow of Liberalism:

In other words, with this seemingly reckless attack, Trump is once again performing a high public service that is long overdue. I still can’t tell if there’s a deliberateness behind Trump’s crazy genius, or whether this is all happening by weird instinct or randomness.

Did the left think it would hold a monopoly on identity politics forever?

Veterans Group’ Attacking Trump Is Funded by 6 unions

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/05/veterans-group-attacking-trump-funded-6-unions/

TRUMPING THE WASHINGTON POST: “The daily, relentless attacks on Trump have an interesting effect. Meant to set the agenda and discredit him, the stories make Trump the focus of the campaign. This works on the minds of the punditry in Washington who think income tax returns matter (they don’t; we know he’s rich and doesn’t like to pay taxes). But there is a bigger arc at work here,” Don Surber writes.

Trump-Media-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C443

Edited by B-Man

The emergence of trump as the front runner has turned well reasoned people in to mindless hacks and jackasses.

America is getting what it deserves.

Yep.

I said it from day one, Trump's opening salvo was the worst sort of racist demagoguery that I've seen from a major presidential candidate in my adult life time. It wasn't just a one-off, he continues to pander to people's worst inner instincts and he shows no willingness to deviate from this whatever you want to call it.

Watching some of the people on this board go to great lengths to attempt to justify his behavior by either deflecting and showing Hillary's flaws or doing mental gymnastics in trying to decode his plainly spoken racist words and connotations into something that it is not is beyond amusing.

The media is now entering into a wholly predictable stage of the race and now are beginning to cover him the way he should have been covered the entire time. The media coverage hammering away at him is going to be relentless and he will get absolutely obliterated come November.

Yep.

I said it from day one, Trump's opening salvo was the worst sort of racist demagoguery that I've seen from a major presidential candidate in my adult life time. It wasn't just a one-off, he continues to pander to people's worst inner instincts and he shows no willingness to deviate from this whatever you want to call it.

Watching some of the people on this board go to great lengths to attempt to justify his behavior by either deflecting and showing Hillary's flaws or doing mental gymnastics in trying to decode his plainly spoken racist words and connotations into something that it is not is beyond amusing.

The media is now entering into a wholly predictable stage of the race and now are beginning to cover him the way he should have been covered the entire time. The media coverage hammering away at him is going to be relentless and he will get absolutely obliterated come November.

Agree with everything but the underlined.

The media hammering has no affect. He's not a candidate where people care what he stands for, or that his only skill is media manipulation. He's not a candidate running on issues and his crap reputation means nothing. His supporters don't care what he is and the people going into backbends to defend him here (with the exception of the few knuckledraggers who actually like him) are mostly just in anti-Hillary mode.

You better get used to President Trump. I'm starting to steel myself for the nightmare to come, and the future elections it portends.

Yep.

If he really wants to win, and I have my doubts, the thing that will make this different is that he will directly and relentlessly attack Hillary in a way she more than deserves and which no other candidate would have done. And how is pointing to Hillary's flaws deflecting but commies pointing to Trump's flaws not deflecting for Hillary?

Hillary is a vile person who deserves FAR more criticism than she is receiving. Sadly, no matter who the R's nominated, that person would be painted as the absolute worst person ever to walk the face of the Earth. Yes even Kasich....that is just the way it works. I'm sure you would have fallen for that too, but I will grant you that Trump as the villain is an easy sell and for a lot of reasons. Meanwhile Hillary can walk around spitting on graves, hiding her communications and collecting King's ransoms from all over the world in exchange for the selling out of what is our country's best interest.....and nothing is said. Deflection or not....and it's not a deflection....exposure of that is warranted. Your post, OTOH is a tacit absolution of Hillary because Trump is a jerk. Nice one.

I strongly dislike Trump as a candidate but there is not enough dislike in the world to ever justify 4 more years of a communist and/or criminal president, much less one that spits on the graves of American heroes. And you calling this a deflection is insulting. It's not just an insult to me, but to the entire country. Because if you are willing to accept her as president, then you really shouldn't talk down to anyone.

Edited by 4merper4mer

If he really wants to win, and I have my doubts, the thing that will make this different is that he will directly and relentlessly attack Hillary in a way she more than deserves and which no other candidate would have done. And how is pointing to Hillary's flaws deflecting but commies pointing to Trump's flaws not deflecting for Hillary?

Hillary is a vile person who deserves FAR more criticism than she is receiving. Sadly, no matter who the R's nominated, that person would be painted as the absolute worst person ever to walk the face of the Earth. Yes even Kasich....that is just the way it works. I'm sure you would have fallen for that too, but I will grant you that Trump as the villain is an easy sell and for a lot of reasons. Meanwhile Hillary can walk around spitting on graves, hiding her communications and collecting King's ransoms from all over the world in exchange for the selling out of what is our country's best interest.....and nothing is said. Deflection or not....and it's not a deflection....exposure of that is warranted. Your post, OTOH is a tacit absolution of Hillary because Trump is a jerk. Nice one.

I strongly dislike Trump as a candidate but there is not enough dislike in the world to ever justify 4 more years of a communist and/or criminal president, much less one that spits on the graves of American heroes. And you calling this a deflection is insulting. It's not just an insult to me, but to the entire country. Because if you are willing to accept her as president, then you really shouldn't talk down to anyone.

There are a lot of issues for both candidates. Trump's open racism play is also one. Clinton's Benghazi performance is one.

For you, everything harkens back to Hillary and Benghazi. We get it.

I know this may be a concept that is difficult for you to understand, but believe it or not, I don't have to choose between the two. My opposition of liberal economic policies is well-documented on this posting board and I don't feel the desire like some of you to be part of the "team" and always bash on the left while ignoring the ignorance of the GOP presidential nominee.

If I see things that I don't care for, I'll call them out, I don't care what party they belong to. It's liberating, you should try it.

You better get used to President Trump. I'm starting to steel myself for the nightmare to come, and the future elections it portends.

I don't see it.

I don't see it.

I hope you're right, but he's got all the momentum and media, plus he puts a few states in play that weren't in previous cycles.

In an election where a lot of people will stay home, don't underestimate Trump's ability to court blue collar Dems to his cause.

As has been said, he's been in the public eye for decades, and no one has ever before accused him of being racist. He loved Omatosa when nobody else did, and one of the two finalists in his first season of the apprentice was black. He's also great friends with Geraldo Rivera.

Edited by Doc

As has been said, he's been in the public eye for decades, and no one has ever before accused him of being racist. He loved Omatosa when nobody else did, and one of the two finalists in his first season of the apprentice was black. He's also great friends with Geraldo Rivera.

"some of my best friends are black". geez, I thought that tired rationalization ended a decade or two ago.