Trump Alone at the Top

Historically low approval ratings in polls heading into office.

I keep chip sticks in my office desk drawer. They make me feel classy. I let people see them. But I only use them to itch my back.

Ha! I forgot, you guys get your news from http://www.pravdareport.com/

:lol:

the kraft zesty Italian I had for lunch today hay sorbate in it. I have no idea what that is.

Standard Liberal procedure............

Fake News? How CNN And ABC Are Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump’s Favorability

Two polls released Tuesday — one from ABC and a second from CNN — tout Donald Trump as being the most unfavorable incoming president in modern history — yet on second look, the data is clearly boosted by the pollers’ decision to oversample Democrats.
According to Gallup, 28 percent of Americans identify themselves as a Republican, while 25 percent identify as a Democrat.

Despite this information, eight more percent of participants in both the ABC and CNN polls identified as Democrats, leading to an 11 point swing in partisanship breakdown off the national average.

ABC’s poll sampled 1,005 adults across the nation. However, partisan breakdown shows that only 23 percent of participants identified as Republican.

Original Article

Two polls released Tuesday — one from ABC and a second from CNN — tout Donald Trump as being the most unfavorable incoming president in modern history — yet on second look, the data is clearly boosted by the pollers’ decision to oversample Democrats.

According to Gallup, 28 percent of Americans identify themselves as a Republican, while 25 percent identify as a Democrat.

Despite this information, eight more percent of participants in both the ABC and CNN polls identified as Democrats, leading to an 11 point swing in partisanship breakdown off the national average.

ABC’s poll sampled 1,005 adults across the nation. However, partisan breakdown shows that only 23 percent of participants identified as Republican.

Original Article

Daily caller? I thought you guys were just using Pravda now? Both are bad, but ya know

Kind of funny, this poll sort of matches what the normal media is saying: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191716-obama-and-trump/

You know what's funny? The media STILL doesn't have a clue as to how badly their product was damaged this election.

All you heard repeatedly was how polls showed Hillary wasn't only going to win, it was going to be a landslide. In fact, anyone who disagreed with that narrative (i.e. Nate Silver, etc.) got blown up by the media for going off topic.

And now, after being told that Hillary was going to win in a landslide, we're supposed to believe their latest polls? :lol:

Not to mention: who really cares how Trump is coming in? It means nothing to anyone except to lay the foundation for the violence the left will start on Friday.

I can't stand the idea of Trump being our president, but man oh, man...Friday is going to be the funniest day we've seen since OWS started taking dumps on police cars.

Eight years of press leg-humping the president earns them a pat on the head from Obama as he leaves office

President Obama began his final news conference by picking up where Josh Earnest left off and reminding the gathered media what their job is

"You’re not supposed to be sycophants, you’re supposed to be skeptics. You’re supposed to ask me tough questions.”

Sometimes its just impossible to even make fun of his ignorance.

Reminder of the press and their attitude towards democrats:

C2eg86dVQAEWyEF.jpg

Oh, man, you could possibly see the perfect storm of leftist hissy fits.

GWB is reported in ICU with pneumonia. His wife is in the hospital as well.

If he dies on Friday, I hope the entire world watches and reads how the left behaves, because it will be absolutely epic.

GWB is reported in ICU with pneumonia. His wife is in the hospital as well.

If he dies on Friday, I hope the entire world watches and reads how the left behaves, because it will be absolutely epic.

It's actually his dad, GHWB that's in ICU. Now his wife Barbara has been admitted to the same hospital, reportedly suffering from exhaustion and a bad cough.

Also, Bush 41 reportedly sent a letter of apology to Trump for not being able to attend in inauguration due to his health.

Edited by Azalin

It's actually his dad, GHWB that's in ICU. Now his wife Barbara has been admitted to the same hospital, reportedly suffering from exhaustion and a bad cough.

Also, Bush 41 reportedly sent a letter of apology to Trump for not being able to attend in inauguration due to his health.

Yeah, my bad. Forgot to add the Herbert. But regardless of which Bush, the left will cheer loudly. Mark my words.

Edited by LABillzFan

Yeah, my bad. Forgot to add the Herbert. But regardless of which Bush, the left will cheer loudly. Mark my words.

I don't know that they'll cheer for HW. In fact, if he dies Friday, I expect they'll publicly laud him all day just to piss off Trump by keeping the spotlight off him,

Ben Stein: “The left will beat and beat and huff and puff. But it’s a different world now. Again… The people who elected Trump don’t remotely believe he’s a racist and they’re sick of hearing it anyway. This Trump guy. He’s not a sensitive soul like Nixon. He knows how pitifully jealous the media people are. He owes them nothing. He sneers at them. He’s moving them out of the White House. It’s brilliant. He’s making real the truth of now. The media are not good guys by and large. They’re jealous snobs.”

https://spectator.org/the-assassination-of-donald-trump/

• 7 years later...
On 7/22/2016 at 9:18 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you this morning's press comments from the GOP presidential nominee on the day after the Republican National Convention.

“They have a picture, an old picture, having breakfast with Lee Harvey Oswald. Now, I’m not saying anything. They said — and here’s how the press takes this story. So this has nothing to do with me. Except I may have pointed it out. But it had nothing to do with me! I have no control over anything! I might have pointed it out. But they never denied it. Did anybody even deny it was the father? Did anybody ever say, ‘oh, that’s not really my father’? That’s a little hard to do because it looks like him. So here’s the story. The press takes that and says, Donald Trump and his conspiracy theories. He went out and said his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald and he assassinated the president. What did I do?”

“I know nothing about his father. I knew nothing about Lee Harvey Oswald. But there was a picture on the front page of the National Enquirer which does have credibility, and they’re not going to do pictures like that, because they get sued for a lot of money if things are wrong. Okay? A lot of money. And there’s a picture. And that’s the only thing I know.”

Revealed in court today to have been a total photoshopped fake story, put in the National Enquirer with the encouragement of Trump.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen (and various non-binary sorts), this is your presidential nominee. For the third time.