Trump Alone at the Top

So could Hillary.

In fact, it's more likely Hillary would be, since she was stupid enough to personally involve herself with her fraud. Trump has learned, through all his bankruptcies, to legally disassociate himself from his fraud.

he is far from disassociated from these charges. he's at the very center.

has Hillary been formally charged with fraud like trump? news to me.

For crying out loud, you dumbass, and neither of them is a sitting president yet.

Either stop posting illogical crap or at least stop trying to pass yourself off as intelligent.

For crying out loud, you dumbass, and neither of them is a sitting president yet.

Either stop posting illogical crap or at least stop trying to pass yourself off as intelligent.

perhaps you should stop trying to portray yourself as ignorant. you're quite convincing.

I said "if he were to win...". it's extremely relevant to a thread on him being alone at the top. the wave of media reports on this is just a swell now. by tomorrow it will be everywhere.

And again, it's clear that Clinton at the very least violated State Department policies, and at the very worst broke some serious laws. Do you, for a second, think that she wouldn't be up on charges in a NY minute - if she was a high flying private sector executive that was intentionally withholding information from Congressional requests?

And again, it's clear that Clinton at the very least violated State Department policies, and at the very worst broke some serious laws. Do you, for a second, think that she wouldn't be up on charges in a NY minute - if she was a high flying private sector executive that was intentionally withholding information from Congressional requests?

i'm deliberating between a second and a new York minute....um,wait...no. but it's not relevant today. when sealed documents are released on her emails you can post on her thread how miuch harm it will do to her campaign. and i'll hold you to it. this hurts trump. not with his core but with the middle. a lot.

i'm deliberating between a second and a new York minute....um,wait...no. but it's not relevant today. when sealed documents are released on her emails you can post on her thread how miuch harm it will do to her campaign. and i'll hold you to it. this hurts trump. not with his core but with the middle. a lot.

What in the world are you talking about? Even without formal charges, Bernie has been kicking her behind and Trump has drawn even. Why? Because only nob gobbling Hillary fanboys trust her.

i'm deliberating between a second and a new York minute....um,wait...no. but it's not relevant today.

nor any day in the past I would opine.

Two quick clicks on replies, for the Hillary thread and the Trump thread shows pretty clearly where your interests lie.

Both threads have over 3,000 replies.

You have posted in the Trump thread 110 times

in the Hillary thread 11 times

you are painfully indifferent to what stories arise about Hillary, as your record demonstrates.

And Trump hasn't been charged with anything either.

And Trump hasn't been charged with anything either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-attorney-general-back-off-trump-fraud-case/story?id=39515501

"The New York state case against Trump University, brought in 2013, is proceeding at the same time as a federal lawsuit unfolds in California, both with essentially the same set of allegations -- that the real estate seminars marketed by the famous real estate mogul cheated the people who paid thousands of dollars to attend. As became clear today, the cases are unfolding in a highly unusual climate for a civil cases."

What in the world are you talking about? Even without formal charges, Bernie has been kicking her behind and Trump has drawn even. Why? Because only nob gobbling Hillary fanboys trust her.

i'm talking about testimony just released yesterday and just now hitting the news cycle. trump already weakly responded to it. this won't go away soon. he allegedly cheated the very demographic group that consititutes his core. but most are still too dumb to realize it. those in the middle will get it.

Edited by birdog1960

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-attorney-general-back-off-trump-fraud-case/story?id=39515501

"The New York state case against Trump University, brought in 2013, is proceeding at the same time as a federal lawsuit unfolds in California, both with essentially the same set of allegations -- that the real estate seminars marketed by the famous real estate mogul cheated the people who paid thousands of dollars to attend. As became clear today, the cases are unfolding in a highly unusual climate for a civil cases."

Oh, you mean civil charges. Like the ones brought against Hillary for violating the FOIA.

Just shut up already and stop embarrassing yourself.

i'm talking about testimony just released yesterday and just now hitting the news cycle. trump already weakly responded to it. this won't go away soon. he allegedly cheated the very demographic group that consititutes his core. but most are still too dumb to realize it. those in the middle will get it.

And Tom is still correct. Trump hasn't been charged with anything. It's a civil suit.

And Tom is still correct. Trump hasn't been charged with anything. It's a civil suit.

wow. talk about mincing words. they are civil suits. they allege fraud.

most importantly, they will hurt trump's run (but not likely with support from the morons here)...watch...and see. that's the point.

you can't make this shite up: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-university-fraud-allegations_us_56ddf3b9e4b0000de405887c

give him enough rope...

"In the video, Trump reveals the full names of two former Trump University participants who say they were ripped off by the program. He holds up positive course evaluation forms he says they filled out.

Trump adds that he’s “looking for” a third program customer, presumably referring to a woman who also publicly has claimed she was scammed by Trump’s business.

The men Trump mentions in his video both appeared in ads funded by the nonprofit American Future Fund, a conservative group with ties to billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch.

In those videos, people — identified by first names only — describe spending more than $30,000 on Trump University seminars, and allege that they did not receive the guidance and instruction they were promised."

what a clown.

Edited by birdog1960

wow. talk about mincing words. they are civil suits. they allege fraud.

most importantly, they will hurt trump's run (but not likely with support from the morons here)...watch...and see. that's the point.

It's not mincing words when you try to compare & contrast Trump's fraud with Hillary's fraud.

HiLIARy is in far more trouble than The Donald.

hmmm..almost as if there were a concerted effort to obfuscate. as if Hillary's legal issues have never been debated on ppp...

as if trump's fraud charges are not important in their own right...

Edited by birdog1960

hmmm..almost as if there were a concerted effort to obfuscate. as if Hillary's legal issues have never been debated on ppp...

as if trump's fraud charges are not important in their own right...

And please point me to the criticism of Hillary from the left, that you see of Trump on this thread.

so if , God forbid, he wins, he could be the first sitting president defending himself in court over a fraud charge: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-trump-university-workers-call-the-school-a-%E2%80%98lie%E2%80%99-and-a-%E2%80%98scheme%E2%80%99-in-testimony/ar-BBtIXRt?ocid=ansmsnnews11

"Mr. Trump had fought Tuesday’s release of previously sealed documents in the case. In an apparent attempt to discredit the judge in the case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, Mr. Trump called him biased and a “hater of Donald Trump,” and he sought to draw attention to the judge’s ethnic background — “we believe Mexican,” Mr. Trump said. (Mr. Curiel was born in Indiana; he is of Mexican descent.)"

what a douche...

you try really hard to be stupid. that must mean you can't help but to be stupid. it wasn't just your overall statement it was that you cannot form a post correctly.

I said "if he were to win...". it's extremely relevant to a thread on him being alone at the top. the wave of media reports on this is just a swell now. by tomorrow it will be everywhere.

What you said was this:

so if , God forbid, he wins, he could be the first sitting president defending himself in court over a fraud charge

The reason everyone is mocking your idiocy is because the absolute exact same thing could be said about Hillary.

But apparently you're too intellectual to connect those ridiculously simple dots.

Edited by LABillzFan