Trump Alone at the Top

And again, this is a civil suit, which is in the same class as the several suits filed against Hillary by GOP.

If Schneiderman is so certain of his case, why didn't he file criminal fraud charges?

so you're backing away from that whole "he wasn't charged" thing. cool. cuz he was. by several accepted definitions of the word

so you're backing away from that whole "he wasn't charged" thing. cool. cuz he was. by several accepted definitions of the word

No i'm not. He wasn't charged. Schneiderman is filing a civil lawsuit. If you listen to Schneiderman's comments, it's a slam dunk wire & mail fraud case. Yet no criminal charges. Why not?

Edited by GG

Disgraced newsman Dan Rather lectures Donald Trump on ‘good journalism’

:lol:

PREVIEW: Expect Hillary Clinton to attack Donald Trump on foreign policy today, but nothing on her proposals

From the AP:

Trump accused Clinton of lying about his foreign policy plans at a rally at an airport hangar in Sacramento, California, Wednesday night.

“She lies. She made a speech and she’s making another one tomorrow. And they sent me a copy of the speech and it was such lies about my foreign policy,” Trump said.

“They said I want Japan … to get nuclear weapons. Give me a break,” he objected. “I want Japan and Germany and Saudi Arabia and South Korea and many of the NATO nations — they owe us tremendous. We’re taking care of all these people. And what I want them to do is pay up.”

I'm sure she'll bring up her accomplishments:

* All the miles she's travelled
* All the heads of state she's talked with
* All the time zones she's crossed
* Did I mention all the miles she's travelled?
* All the lasting peace accords she's created
* All the ambassadors she's allowed to be slaughtered

Disgraced newsman Dan Rather lectures Donald Trump on ‘good journalism’

:lol:

PREVIEW: Expect Hillary Clinton to attack Donald Trump on foreign policy today, but nothing on her proposals

From the AP:

Trump accused Clinton of lying about his foreign policy plans at a rally at an airport hangar in Sacramento, California, Wednesday night.

“She lies. She made a speech and she’s making another one tomorrow. And they sent me a copy of the speech
and it was such lies
about my foreign policy,” Trump said.

“They said I want Japan … to get nuclear weapons. Give me a break,” he objected. “I want Japan and Germany and Saudi Arabia and South Korea and many of the NATO nations —
they owe us tremendous
. We’re taking care of all these people. And what I want them to do is pay up.”

I'm sure she'll bring up her accomplishments:

* All the miles she's travelled

* All the heads of state she's talked with

* All the time zones she's crossed

* Did I mention all the miles she's travelled?

* All the lasting peace accords she's created

* All the ambassadors she's allowed to be slaughtered

looks like English wasn't a prerequisite at trump university.

I wonder if they taught their students about the similarities between spleen surgeries in the late 70s and labrum surgeries today though...

nah, they probably don't even have much of a library much less prestigious surgery journals that document interesting cases such as the shah of iran's.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trump-university-its-worse-than-you-think

Will one of the world’s leading democracies elect as its President a businessman who founded and operated a for-profit learning annex that some of its own employees regarded as a giant rip-off, and that the highest legal officer in New York State has described as a classic bait-and-switch scheme?

“Trump U is devastating because it’s metaphor for his whole campaign: promising hardworking Americans way to get ahead, but all based on lies.

Edited by birdog1960

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trump-university-its-worse-than-you-think

Will one of the worlds leading democracies elect as its President a businessman who founded and operated a for-profit learning annex that some of its own employees regarded as a giant rip-off, and that the highest legal officer in New York State has described as a classic bait-and-switch scheme?[/size]

Trump U is devastating because its metaphor for his whole campaign: promising hardworking Americans way to get ahead, but all based on lies.[/size]

If the world's leading democracy...excuse me...ONE of the world's leading democracies... will elect as its president the embarrassing white hot mess that is Donald Trump, what could that possibly say about how ridiculous his opponent must have been?

Sheesh. Talk about a mess. Crappy time to be a hard core leftist.

Trump U sounds sleazy and shady. Not trying to excuse Trump, but you know, there's a sucker born every minute. Sounds exactly like a bunch of other get rich in real estate systems.

My Dad used to say if some person has a sure fire way to make millions in real estate, they'd go out and do it, not try to sell you books, seminars, and video tapes.

nah, they probably don't even have much of a library much less prestigious surgery journals that document interesting cases such as the shah of iran's.

You're a prestigious joke now with the Shah's spleen. You outdid Mario for Skelton.

Kudos to you.

Trump U sounds sleazy and shady. Not trying to excuse Trump, but you know, there's a sucker born every minute. Sounds exactly like a bunch of other get rich in real estate systems.

My Dad used to say if some person has a sure fire way to make millions in real estate, they'd go out and do it, not try to sell you books, seminars, and video tapes.

yes, that's exactly why trump will be the republican nominee. its almost makes me feel they deserve to be exploited...just don't drag everyone else down with them.

If the world's leading democracy...excuse me...ONE of the world's leading democracies... will elect as its president the embarrassing white hot mess that is Donald Trump, what could that possibly say about how ridiculous his opponent must have been?

Sheesh. Talk about a mess. Crappy time to be a hard core leftist.

clinton was not my choice. the nomination process in the den party needs reform and the fact that bernie did so well shows that many folks would support it.

yes, that's exactly why trump will be the republican nominee. its almost makes me feel they deserve to be exploited...just don't drag everyone else down with them.

clinton was not my choice. the nomination process in the den party needs reform and the fact that bernie did so well shows that many folks would support it.

One of these days you'll recognizes that trump phenomenon is a direct response to the hot mess that's at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue

Edited by GG

One of these days you'll recognizes that trump phenomenon is a direct response to the hot mess that's at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue

No the Trump phenomenon is a result of the hot mess that is the GOP

Guys, Shimmer is a dessert topping AND a floor wax.

No it's the 40% of the primary voters who want to send a big FU over the last 7 years. It's a pure payback and not rational. But you reap what you sow

Donald Trump is the response to a bullying culture

by Glenn Reynolds

Abusive political correctness drives voters into the impolitic billionaire's loud embrace

Back in February, analyzing Donald Trump’s appeal,David Gelernter wrote: “Political correctness. Trump hasn't made it a campaign theme exactly, but he mentions it often with angry disgust. Reporters, pundits, and the other candidates treat it as a sideshow, a handy way for Trump (King Kong Jr.) to smack down the pitiful airplanes that attack him as he bestrides his mighty tower, roaring.

But the analysts have it exactly backward. Political correctness is the biggest issue facing America today. Even Trump has just barely faced up to it. The ironic name disguises the real nature of this force, which ought to be called invasive leftism or thought-police liberalism or metastasized progressivism. The old-time American mainstream, working- and middle-class white males and their families, is mad as hell about political correctness and the havoc it has wreaked for 40 years — havoc made worse by the flat refusal of most serious Republicans to confront it.”

{snip}

Political correctness is not, as some might claim, just an effort to encourage niceness. As Gelernter notes, it’s an effort to control people. Like the Newspeak inGeorge Orwell’s 1984, the goal is to make it impossible for people to speak, or even think, unapproved thoughts.

Of course, by limiting what people can think and say, political correctness has hollowed out America’s universities, cheapened and distorted its politics, and served (and this last is entirely intentional) to make those who favor traditional American values like free speech feel marginalized and at risk. (I saw someone on Twitter talking about “America-shaming” last week, and that term fits pretty well.) But as leftists like to say, you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Almost as irritating to a lot of people, though, is the extent to which self-described “conservative” politicians, pundits and media organs have gone along. Part of this is because PC is often misleadingly sold as politeness, and elite American conservatives are suckers for etiquette. Part of it is because those conservative leaders move in an upper-middle-class environment where academic norms govern everyone, including them.

But when “respectable” people won’t talk about things that a lot of voters care about, the less-respectable will eventually rise to meet the need. That’s what Trump’s doing. And a lot of people are cheering him on not so much because they’re fans of Trump personally as because they’re happy to see someone finally stand up to the PC bullies.

Will electing Trump solve all the nation’s problems? Nope. But, as mentioned above, it will show that more than half the country rejects the culture of political correctness, and the political class that let it take over. And for many people, that’s reason enough.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/05/31/donald-trump-politically-correct-speech-codes-column/85163810/

Glenn Harlan Reynolds, a University of Tennessee law professor and the author of The New School: How the Information Age Will Save American Education from Itself, is a member of USA TODAY's Board of Contributors.

Edited by B-Man