Trump Alone at the Top

No, you know what I'll bite.

This country was great when,

Millions of Americans didn't expect the government to coddle them from birth to death and take care of their every day lives

Back before the government tells citizens who get things done that "you didn't build that"

Back when America was respected by our friends and enemies, no fake red lines in the sand

It was great before our president bowed to foreign kings and went on an apology tour

when we actually had a cohesive foreign policy

Back before the commie professors took over most colleges and destroyed generations under the indoctrination guise of higher education

Back before our federal government used the IRS to punish political opponnents

Back before the government spied on its own citizens, destroyed our rights to privacy

when it didn't view white make Christian veterans as potential terrorists

It was better before the patriot act

It sure as he'll isn't great when the government tells citizens how to use the bathroom

I could go on all day

No, you know what I'll bite.

This country was great when,

Millions of Americans didn't expect the government to coddle them from birth to death and take care of their every day lives

Back before the government tells citizens who get things done that "you didn't build that"

Back when America was respected by our friends and enemies, no fake red lines in the sand

It was great before our president bowed to foreign kings and went on an apology tour

when we actually had a cohesive foreign policy

Back before the commie professors took over most colleges and destroyed generations under the indoctrination guise of higher education

Back before our federal government used the IRS to punish political opponnents

Back before the government spied on its own citizens, destroyed our rights to privacy

It sure as he'll isn't great when the government tells citizens how to use the bathroom

I could go on all day

How about a date or year or something?

He must mean before Timothy McViegh blew up a Federal building. Or, maybe before Charles Whitman shot up the UT campus.

I'll buy that. Edited by reddogblitz

I need to start paying more attention to conservative news, because all I have been reading is stuff from the left, and it's making them look ridiculous.

I don't pay attention to "left" media, anything specifically they are saying or doing that you think they are being Ridiclious?

Other than the extreme bias for ol' hill'ry

I figure the crap gator/Tiberius spews is enough of a glimpse into what the left leaning media is saying

I don't pay attention to "left" media, anything specifically they are saying or doing that you think they are being Ridiclious?

Other than the extreme bias for ol' hill'ry

I figure the crap gator/Tiberius spews is enough of a glimpse into what the left leaning media is saying

Where to start: Hands-up-don't-shoot, You didn't build that, safe spaces, wage gap, Bruce Jenner, White privilege, cultural appropriation, rape culture, microaggressions, #HastagActivism, gender fluidity...

It's like everything we've been taught our whole lives is suddenly wrong.

I got pulled into it by the Zimmerman trial, which turned into BLM, then mizou, followed by feminists (and Hilary), and then the LGBT bathroom issue.

I will take some responsibility for the tunnel vision since I prefer reading someone's viewpoint rather than criticism of it from the opposition, so I have been focused on the left since they're the ones making the demands. I've only recently been drawn back to reading stuff from to the right by the emergence of Trump.

I suddenly find myself citing conservative talking points because the left sounds so crazy right now. My young liberal college self would be so angry at adult me.

Edited by unbillievable

Where to start: Hands-up-don't-shoot, You didn't build that, safe spaces, wage gap, Bruce Jenner, White privilege, cultural appropriation, rape culture, microaggressions, #HastagActivism, gender fluidity...

All designed for political gain and to distract us from the big issues of debt/deficits, entitlement obligations, illegal immigration, economic growth (or lack thereof) and national security.

The left cannot survive on an agenda of personal responsibility, responsible government and the rule of law.

I got pulled into it by the Zimmerman trial, which turned into BLM, then mizou, followed by feminists (and Hilary), and then the LGBT bathroom issue.

I will take some responsibility for the tunnel vision since I prefer reading someone's viewpoint rather than criticism of it from the opposition, so I have been focused on the left since they're the ones making the demands. I've only recently been drawn back to reading stuff from to the right by the emergence of Trump.

I suddenly find myself citing conservative talking points because the left sounds so crazy right now. My young liberal college self would be so angry at adult me.

Its basically turned into madness...

You're maturing. It's a natural phenomena that is actually quite normal. The Left wants to be a cross between Peter Pan and Narcissus.