Trump Alone at the Top

They always lean Republican, but I'll give you this, Trump probably has a little wind at his back.

Do you think Trump will win?

I say he does not have a chance

Hillary's ineptness gave birth to Obama and is stoking Bernie - two awful candidates. Draw your own conclusion.

Around the edges. But like Liz Warren showed in her tweet war with The Donald, Libs can press the attack home and do damage. The Republicans threw this at Trump and the GOP voters liked him more. Won't work in general election

It's just true, Mexicans are rapist murders etc...come on.

Rich Republicans have been feeding this crap to white America for years and then reaping the benefits of an oligarchic domination of the government. The Southern Strategy is real and no one denies it. Demographics have just caught up with this strategy

What Trump said about what is coming over the border is true. You can argue on the proportions of it but there are a lot of bad people coming over. That and nobody can make a good argument on why we should have in the past,present and future allow so many people to come into this country illegally. The facts very obviously support limited legal immigration, but the left has a different agenda.

Obama is a great candidate, just ask Mitt

Obama was a great candidate and a terrible President.

Edited by keepthefaith

I've heard many blacks (anecdotal) mention the remorse they feel over voting for Obama. It's mainly because Obama has been such a poor president and hasn't done anything economically for blacks that they resent him for being the first black president and representing them so poorly. I think many women who would like to see a woman president are if not openly, secretly hoping that the first female president is not Shrillary. They don't want such a wretched specimen to represent them.

I've heard many blacks (anecdotal) mention the remorse they feel over voting for Obama. It's mainly because Obama has been such a poor president and hasn't done anything economically for blacks that they resent him for being the first black president and representing them so poorly. I think many women who would like to see a woman president are if not openly, secretly hoping that the first female president is not Shrillary. They don't want such a wretched specimen to represent them.

Like you talk to black people...

Seriously

Obama is the man in black households and always will be, he can do no wrong. I call bs also.

For the most part yeah. I know a few who aren't his biggest fan, but I suspect their opinions are the result of military backgrounds and the perspective that provides

Stop obfuscating. [/stomps foot]

What Trump said about what is coming over the border is true. You can argue on the proportions of it but there are a lot of bad people coming over. That and nobody can make a good argument on why we should have in the past,present and future allow so many people to come into this country illegally. The facts very obviously support limited legal immigration, but the left has a different agenda.

Obama was a great candidate and a terrible President.

Worst in the history of the nation.

Polling

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/opinion/stop-the-polling-insanity.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=0

"In this highly charged election, its no surprise that the news media see every poll like an addict sees a new fix. That is especially true of polls that show large and unexpected changes. Those polls get intense coverage and analysis, adding to their presumed validity.

The problem is that the polls that make the news are also the ones most likely to be wrong. And to folks like us, who know the polling game and can sort out real trends from normal perturbations, too many of this years polls, and their coverage, have been cringeworthy.

Take the Reuters/Ipsos survey. It showed huge shifts during a time when there were no major events. There is a robust scholarship, using sophisticated panel surveys, that demonstrates remarkable stability in voter preferences, especially in times of intense partisan preferences and tribal political identities. The chances that the shifts seen in these polls are real and not artifacts of sample design and polling flaws? Close to zero.

What about the neck-and-neck race described in the NBC/Survey Monkey poll? A deeper dig shows that 28 percent of Latinos in this survey support Mr. Trump. If the candidate were a conventional Republican like Mitt Romney or George W. Bush, that wouldnt raise eyebrows. But most other surveys have shown Mr. Trump eking out 10 to 12 percent among Latino voters."

I've recently noticed that quite a bit of news media members say that they don't understand how Trump can be so popular when no one they've spoken to can tolerate him.

Maybe these reporters need to start venturing outside the bubble...

It can be explained by the phenomenon that people are afraid to admit publicly that they like/support him, but in private would/will vote for him. Makes sense.

And if The Donald picks his VP correctly (meaning no Palin!), there's a very good chance he'll win in November.

I've recently noticed that quite a bit of news media members say that they don't understand how Trump can be so popular when no one they've spoken to can tolerate him.

Maybe these reporters need to start venturing outside the bubble...

I was listening to Hannity and he said that. But I've never heard a reporter say that. Think its a right wing talking point thing

Seriously

Obama is the man in black households and always will be, he can do no wrong. I call bs also.

So what you're saying is all black households are judging him expressly on the color of his skin..

So all black households are racist? Is that your position?

I was listening to Hannity and he said that. But I've never heard a reporter say that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you what is finally left of the Sean Hannity audience.

“It’s very difficult for a Democrat statewide, several times they thought they could put a lot of money into it and turn it into a purple state,” said former Arizona Republican Sen. Jon Kyl. “But this is a different year, certainly if Hillary Clinton has a lot of money to spend, she could decide to put some in Arizona. Who knows what November will bring.”

Georgia, said Charlie Harper, a Georgia Republican who runs a policy think tank and blog about state politics, “definitely has the potential to be competitive.”

“We still really don’t know enough about what kind of candidate we’re going to get out of Donald Trump,” he said. “Does the party consolidate around him? There is a lot of resistance to that, specifically, the Ted Cruz camp in Georgia, which is the organized anti-establishment establishment.”

An Atlanta Journal-Constitution survey released Saturday found Trump leading Clinton in Georgia by only four percentage points — within the margin of error. Two other surveys released in the last month found Trump’s lead over Clinton ranging between one and three points. In Arizona, a new automated poll from Public Policy Polling released Tuesday found Trump leading Clinton by just four percentage points, 45 percent to 41 percent. Another poll from April actually showed Clinton up by seven points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trumps-map-the-downside-223393#ixzz49CtUymeo

Could be nothing, but perhaps two red states are in play for Clinton.

Make America Great Again

So we are not great now?

When were we great if we are not now?

Don't worry, I know you Trumpers won't answer. Pussies

Oh great, more tax cuts for the wealthy is what will make America great again

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/may/20/jennifer-shilling/top-01-would-be-big-winner-under-donald-trumps-tax/

Make Gatorman the the supreme ruler of this nation!