Trump Alone at the Top

Trump has a plan for government workers. They’re not going to like it.

“Hiring freezes, an end to automatic raises, a green light to fire poor performers, a ban on union business on the government’s dime and less generous pensions — these are the contours of the blueprint emerging under Republican control of Washington in January.”

This won't hurt President Trump with the voters.........

Well, we heard before the election that a whole lot of them were going to quit anyway if he won. Have they started turning in their resignations yet?

They're waiting for the celebs to move to Canada first.

Here we go.................President elect Trump has released a video,

I love the 5 year wait on Lobbying.

TRUMP PROMISE: WILL TOSS TPP DAY ONE!

TRUMP TOWER SHOWDOWN WITH MEDIA ELITE

This NY Post report sounds a little overwrought, I'm sure it wasn't this bad

That & the "lifetime" ban on executive branch alumni lobbying for foreign governments sound like a shot at the Clinton Foundation.

BET founder, after meeting with Trump, says black Americans should give president-elect a shot.

“Black Americans should have no permanent friends, and no permanent enemies, just permanent interests.”

This kind of talk has to be the Democrats’ worst nightmare.

THE LEFT’S BASIC PROBLEM: FREAKOUTRAGE HAS LOST ITS STING:

Freakoutrage needs the cooperation of President-elect Trump (Ohhhh, baby, I’m a-tinglin’ again!), and that’s another reason you’ll fail.

Freakoutrage is really a way you and your media fluffers try to train conservative leaders. You try to teach the Republican leader that if he does anything you don’t approve of, you’ll scream and whine and then he’ll have to back down.
It’s a means of control, like a shock collar.
And this works on a lot of Republicans, or used to: “Oh no, the WaPo is angry!

Quick, start #caring!”

But The Donald? Nope. You have no heat because he’s giving absolutely no damns.

Ditching the press to scarf a sirloin? WAAAAAA! Damns given: 0.

Appointing hardcore conservatives? WAAAAA! Damns given: 0.

Building the wall, repealing O-Care, SCOTUS Justice Willet? WAAAAA! Damns given: 0.

You’ll be freaking out and the President will be eating a taco bowl and kicking it old school with his hot immigrant wife like a boss, penning and phoning Obama’s miserable legacy into oblivion.

So libs, carry on with your freakoutrages. Please. Each one makes you weaker and us stronger. Everyone sees the truth behind your freakoutrage scam. Everyone sees the truth behind you. The audience of Hamilton didn’t boo Pence. The cast didn’t lecture Pence. The audience booed us. The cast lectured us. You libs hate us. Hate, not merely dislike. Hate. Your dream is a country without us, just like I

Yep. And once people figure out that you hate them, your moral currency takes a hit.

If there is anything positive about Trump winning aside from Hillary losing it is that he's an ideologue. That he has a better shot at running as a centrist than just about any presidential candidate since Bill Clinton.

While perhaps technically true, I don't think he's going to be your type of centrist. When people refer to political centrists or moderates, they usually think along the lines of "I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative." They never think about the exact opposite, which is how I think Trump will govern. To be clear, I don't think Trump himself is socially conservative, but I would bet his SCOTUS picks will be. And if you consider anti-immigration to be part of social conservatism, you won't like his plans there. As for fiscal conservatism, I think there's a chance he's going to run massive deficits. But a lot depends on how much the Republican House and Senate will stand up to him. I'm very interested to see how it'll play out with the balance of power and who has leverage there.

You're asking him to give up on one of the big plays that got him this far?

While I think he needs to give up his phone, railing against the media is an arrow in the quiver he'll never give up, and people will dig him for it.

You're asking him to give up on one of the big plays that got him this far?

While I think he needs to give up his phone, railing against the media is an arrow in the quiver he'll never give up, and people will dig him for it.

If it were me I'd instruct my press secretary to open each day's session with a summary of dishonest, distorted and inaccurate media reports from the previous day. Identify the writer and call them out in front of everyone. If they;re present have them sit in the front row. I'd hammer the **** out of the biased media every day and hit them with facts.

If it were me I'd instruct my press secretary to open each day's session with a summary of dishonest, distorted and inaccurate media reports from the previous day. Identify the writer and call them out in front of everyone. If they;re present have them sit in the front row. I'd hammer the **** out of the biased media every day and hit them with facts.

I like it.

He's on track to be the best communicator since FDR and his fireside radio chats. Going over the MSM's talking heads with YouTube videos is genius. He's put them in their place and has shown Americans that they're an impediment to the truth.