Trump Alone at the Top

You may want to save this post because I have a feeling it's going to come in handy when birdog, ...lybob/gatorman, etc. return to complain about Trump.

lybob is gone. He was permanent banned, inactivated

Donald Trump is our president elect. The guy everybody has known for decades to be a cheesy scumbag scam artist. If you think that's not terrifying, then you're either deluded or dumb as **** or you're on team Ozymandius.

that's not terrifying. Hes just our president. And thanks to Obama's destruction of the Constitution and his willpower to circumvent authority trump may do whatnhe said he would do. And that's fine with me because that's the will of the people

Correct

Sooo, I'm a dumb racist whatever. !@#$ing sweet. You're a hateful, pompous arrogant asshat. Love Trump's hate, don it.. hateful prick.

Voters can show they are for or against Trump in the congressional election in 2018 .

Hope he turns out to be a good President , have to just wait and see.

no, 2018 doesn't allow the Democrats any chance because most seats available in 2018 are democrat already. Edited by Boyst62

Hey, you should feel privileged that he's descended from his high perch in the Shoutbox to set you straight down here in the cellar.d him

To be honest, based on his post history I've always considered him to be both a decent guy and a fairly smart person. Seeing him paint with such a broad brush of predetermined perception is a disappointment.

The irony is staggering - if you supported Trump, you're an ignorant racist with a low IQ, and we're here to tell you how racist and ignorant you are, because we're compassionate, intellectual, and inclusive, and you aren't. We don't care to understand any more than that, because you're just a stupid, racist, dupe.

To be honest, based on his post history I've always considered him to be both a decent guy and a fairly smart person. Seeing him paint with such a broad brush of predetermined perception is a disappointment.

I still consider him that. Just with a bit of a blind spot.

At least he reads when you respond and pays some attention to what other say, and doesn't go full gatorman.

The irony is staggering - if you supported Trump, you're an ignorant racist with a low IQ, and we're here to tell you how racist and ignorant you are, because we're compassionate, intellectual, and inclusive, and you aren't. We don't care to understand any more than that, because you're just a stupid, racist, dupe.

oh, hes likely a great, great guy. Tom summed it up well

Ah, another "independent voter" speaks out as you simultaneously swallow #44's ejaculated nonsense. Frankly speaking, you are not worth discussing anything with. I don't argue with drunks either.

Hey, you should feel privileged that he's descended from his high perch in the Shoutbox to set you straight down here in the cellar.

Good try good effort booger eater.

Cuga has you beat by miles.

up for regular election in 2018, there will be 23 Democrats, 2 independents who caucus with the Senate Democrats, and 8 Republicans.

of course all house seats up for election

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018

. Look at that list. The rust belt flipped. There is next to no chance the democrats can take back majority. Trump will have to completely fail.

Trump Continues Flip-flop on Most Issues

"Donald Trump wants to keep Iran deal: The president-elect has come to realize that the agreement with Iran has blocked that country's pathways to a nuclear weapon.

Furthermore, were the U.S. to pull out, no other country would reimpose sanctions, so it would simply hurt American business. 'I hadn't focused so much on the benefits of the deal,' Trump said."

"'We HAVE been bombing the sh—t out of ISIS,' says Trump: The president-elect described a phone conversation with President Obama in which he learned that the United States and its coalition partners have conducted more than 16,000 airstrikes on the Islamic State.

'That's a lot,' said Trump, noting that in Syria, the Obama administration had been focused on defeating the Islamic State and not on deposing President Bashar Assad. 'They have been doing what I suggested all along,' he noted proudly."

"Trump plans to limit deportations: The Trump administration is going to proceed slowly and carefully with the deportation of undocumented workers.

'If we deport millions of these people, industries like construction and agriculture would collapse and we would have a big recession. How does that help the American worker?' asked Trump."

sorry I missed this part of the story

In this spirit, let me outline a few news stories that I hope we will see over the next few weeks.

Edited by ALF

Trump Continues Flip-flop on Most Issues

"Donald Trump wants to keep Iran deal: The president-elect has come to realize that the agreement with Iran has blocked that country's pathways to a nuclear weapon.

Furthermore, were the U.S. to pull out, no other country would reimpose sanctions, so it would simply hurt American business. 'I hadn't focused so much on the benefits of the deal,' Trump said."

"'We HAVE been bombing the sht out of ISIS,' says Trump: The president-elect described a phone conversation with President Obama in which he learned that the United States and its coalition partners have conducted more than 16,000 airstrikes on the Islamic State.

'That's a lot,' said Trump, noting that in Syria, the Obama administration had been focused on defeating the Islamic State and not on deposing President Bashar Assad. 'They have been doing what I suggested all along,' he noted proudly."

"Trump plans to limit deportations: The Trump administration is going to proceed slowly and carefully with the deportation of undocumented workers.

'If we deport millions of these people, industries like construction and agriculture would collapse and we would have a big recession. How does that help the American worker?' asked Trump."

http://www.newsmax.com/FareedZakaria/trump-clinton-trumpcare-organization/2016/11/24/id/760547/

What is this crap and why are you posting it?