Trump Alone at the Top

President-Elect Donald Trump is not even president yet and he’s already saving American manufacturing jobs.

CNBC News reports:

President-elect Donald Trump’s team has reportedly reached a deal to keep hundreds of Carrier jobs in Indiana.

CNBC cited sources in reporting the deal with United Technologies Tuesday evening, which will keep close to 1,000 factory jobs at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis. The network says the deal will include new inducements from the state and was spearheaded by Vice President-elect Gov. Mike Pence.

Carrier confirmed the deal with a tweet:

We are pleased to have reached a deal with President-elect Trump & VP-elect Pence to keep close to 1,000 jobs in Indy. More details soon.

Here’s what Trump promised back in March:

Will mainstream media give Trump credit ?

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/business/trump-to-announce-carrier-plant-will-keep-jobs-in-us.html?_r=0

Edited by B-Man

Lawyers dodge. Her bill was obviously a move to preempt a bill that was actually trying to punish flag burning. Her bill specifically called for punishment if the burning was designed to incite violence. So, probably never punish anyone

So Hillary, the national vote winner, was trying to defuse the issue, while Trump was trying to incite it. Big difference. You false equivalence Trump protectors--even though you hate him, ya right--can't see that though.

I have asked this of people a few times...What is it that you are expecting will happen under Trump, give me something to gauge the danger you feel he presents? Is it Death Squads? Concentration Camps? Mass incarcerations?

Edited by HoF Watkins

I have asked this of people a few times...What is it that you are expecting will happen under Trump, give me something to gauge the danger you feel he presents? Is it Death Squads? Concentration Camps? Mass incarcerations?

Corruption first and foremost.

After that I could see him just being so petty he uses the power of office to try and hurt people. I have no idea how far this crazy man could go.

How about you?

After that I could see him just being so petty he uses the power of office to try and hurt people. I have no idea how far this crazy man could go.

How about you?

Yeah, wouldn't want a repeat of the Clintons.

How about you?

What's he going to do, use the IRS to silence non-profits that are against him?

How about you?

Ugh, I just typed out a long post, and lost it all to an errant key hit.

I'll truncate it...

He isn't Hitler.

He is starting from scratch compared to Hillary and the Clinton Machine, which has been power brokering in DC for decades. It would take him a long time to catch up with those crooks.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I'll truncate it...

He isn't Hitler.

He is starting from scratch compared to Hillary and the Clinton Machine, which has been power brokering in DC for decades. It would take him a log time to catch up with those crooks.

You know who else isn't Hitler? Hitler. [/Godwin]

President-Elect Donald Trump is not even president yet and he’s already saving American manufacturing jobs.

CNBC News reports:

President-elect Donald Trump’s team has reportedly reached a deal to keep hundreds of Carrier jobs in Indiana.

CNBC cited sources in reporting the deal with United Technologies Tuesday evening, which will keep close to 1,000 factory jobs at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis. The network says the deal will include new inducements from the state and was spearheaded by Vice President-elect Gov. Mike Pence.

Carrier confirmed the deal with a tweet:

We are pleased to have reached a deal with President-elect Trump & VP-elect Pence to keep close to 1,000 jobs in Indy. More details soon.

Here’s what Trump promised back in March:

Will mainstream media give Trump credit ?

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/business/trump-to-announce-carrier-plant-will-keep-jobs-in-us.html?_r=0

Interesting. Hopefully we get the details of said "deal".

Did you miss this?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-introduced-bill-to-criminalize-flag-burning/article/2608366

I think Trump intentionally proposes the Clinton's own policies, just for kicks.

And this has what to do with what Trump said?

Are you going to go through the next 4 years doing the same thing Obama defenders did? Pointing at Bush whenever Obama screwed up? You're just as whiny as the Liberals!

How about you?

Are you going to go through the next 4 years doing the same thing Obama defenders did? Pointing at Bush whenever Obama screwed up? You're just as whiny as the Liberals!

Look at all these tasty tears. Baskin come finish me off.

I'll truncate it...

He isn't Hitler.

He is starting from scratch compared to Hillary and the Clinton Machine, which has been power brokering in DC for decades. It would take him a long time to catch up with those crooks.

It's all Hillary! You guys cannot say one thing about Trump without saying that big bad Hillary was just as bad, so Trump is ok. So we did elect Hillary it seems, just that she is now Trump

It's all Hillary! You guys cannot say one thing about Trump without saying that big bad Hillary was just as bad, so Trump is ok. So we did elect Hillary it seems, just that she is now Trump

Trump is unproven as a politician. Hillary was bad. Time will tell with Trump.

Not here. Hillary lost, she's a private citizen now so who cares about her. She is in the history books. Time to move forward.

Took awhile, for such a lame retort.

Again, be specific about what concerns you with Trump. "Corruption!" is a bit broad.

For some reason, it seems like Trump haters have a hard time with this question.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Do you know about Trump University?

Yeah, I was ready to burn flags, protest in the streets, block traffic, assault people, accuse any of his supporters of being racist misogynists, call for a recount, and walk around saying "not my President" for 4 years about it, then I took a few deep breaths.

Anything else?

Edited by HoF Watkins