Trump Alone at the Top

What anti-Trump comment did I attack you on?

Too stupid to look back up a couple posts?

Gator comes back and everyone just keeps on feeding him. Does no one remember how nice it's been for the last 6 months?

Stop talking about me!

Get it? :lol:

Gator comes back and everyone just keeps on feeding him. Does no one remember how nice it's been for the last 6 months?

In all fairness, after spending the last six months arguing with a racist Nazi skinhead, I kind of welcome the simplicity of mocking a person who is so bereft of original thought that he has to copy/paste FB comments in order to communicate.

Actually, my concern now is whether he'll stay around long enough for us to watch his mind implode once he realizes that most everything Trump will try to do over the next year will prove out, once and for all, that he really is a Democrat.

In all fairness, after spending the last six months arguing with a racist Nazi skinhead, I kind of welcome the simplicity of mocking a person who is so bereft of original thought that he has to copy/paste FB comments in order to communicate.

Actually, my concern now is whether he'll stay around long enough for us to watch his mind implode once he realizes that most everything Trump will try to do over the next year will prove out, once and for all, that he really is a Democrat.

Trump isn't anything but Trump

If this Cincinnati stop on 45's victory tour is a glimpse at the more "Presidential" Trump, then this is going to be an insanely hilarious 4 years.

...Hilarious is the right word, isn't it?

I'm probably going to be savaged for saying it, but I find this kind of talk pretty refreshing after the crap I've listened to over the last eight years. Big talk, sure, but if there's actual substance to it, then I'll be pleased.

I'm probably going to be savaged for saying it, but I find this kind of talk pretty refreshing after the crap I've listened to over the last eight years. Big talk, sure, but if there's actual substance to it, then I'll be pleased.

I remember saying that in 2009.

I remember saying that in 2009.

Touche. I understand - words are one thing, actions are quite another. How things will go remain to be seen. Allow me to put it another way: This was the first time in quite a while that a person elected to the presidency gave a speech that actually had me feeling optimistic. Can he deliver? We shall see.

FLASHBACK: OBAMA MOCKS TRUMP PROMISE TO KEEP CARRIER PLANT IN USA...

Obama also singled out Trump for derision, saying:

When somebody says, like the person you just mentioned who I’m not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back, well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do? There’s — there’s no answer to it. He just says, “Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.” Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.

On Wednesday, the White House downplayed Carrier's decision to remain in the U.S. And today the White House doubled down, claiming Trump would need to make a similar announcement every week for eight years to match Obama's record

81012obamaheadSmall.jpg I'm going to miss laughing at his delusion

FLASHBACK: OBAMA MOCKS TRUMP PROMISE TO KEEP CARRIER PLANT IN USA...

Obama also singled out Trump for derision, saying:

On Wednesday, the White House downplayed Carrier's decision to remain in the U.S. And today the White House doubled down, claiming Trump would need to make a similar announcement every week for eight years to match Obama's record

81012obamaheadSmall.jpg I'm going to miss laughing at his delusion

I think Trump was going to make it happen, no matter what. With Obama still in office, it's got to be sweet.