Trump Alone at the Top

hmmm

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results
(CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign is being urged by a number of top computer scientists to call for a recount of vote totals in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to a source with knowledge of the request.
The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.
Edited by ALF

hmmm

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

(CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign is being urged by a number of top computer scientists to call for a recount of vote totals in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to a source with knowledge of the request.

The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

Are they using the same models that predicted the East Coast would be under water by now?

The problem with bypassing the press is that we will then be given the Trump News, all the news that Trump wants us to know. You may not like the slant put on by mainstream media but without them we will just be fed Trump propaganda.

and this differs how................from the press just transcribing DNC handouts ???

Of course Trump announcements would be unfiltered.....what he wants us to know.

but nothing is restricting the "mainstream media" with responding to it with their own spin...............

whats wrong with people actually getting two sides and making up their own mind ?

Edited by B-Man

The problem with bypassing the press is that we will then be given the Trump News, all the news that Trump wants us to know. You may not like the slant put on by mainstream media but without them we will just be fed Trump propaganda.

In other words: the problem is that the media will be required to work for a living, instead of just parroting what they're told.

The horror.

In other words: the problem is that the media will be required to work for a living, instead of just parroting what they're told.

The horror.

Remember how upset the left was when Obama released his own photos from important meetings with international guests, and distributed them to the press instead of allowing them in the room?

Yeah, me neither.

Control of the news, huh? No worries there.

You may not like msm but with several agencies with different political slants we have a better chance at getting at the truth than getting a single source from the government.

Again.................NO ONE is stopping them from doing just that.

IF Trump wants to give "direct" announcements to the nation let him.....as Tom said, the media should then do it's job.

The real issue with Trump's twittering is not *THAT* he tweets. It's *WHAT* he tends to tweet about. Namely, grudges against private citizens who have hurt his feelings somehow and other childish nonsense that makes it look like we have a petulant child about to turn the highest office in the land into a bad sit-com premise.

But carry on with your trumped up indignation, internet superstars.

...cuz Trump is gonna give it to us straight. Ok, whatever.

Edited by Cugalabanza

The real issue with Trump's twittering is not *THAT* he tweets. It's *WHAT* he tends to tweet about. Namely, grudges against private citizens who have hurt his feelings somehow and other childish nonsense that makes it look like we have a petulant child about to turn the highest office in the land into a bad sit-com premise.

But carry on with your trumped up indignation, internet superstars.

...cuz Trump is gonna give it to us straight. Ok, whatever.

I just love the way you're belittling people who you think disagree with you who actually agree with you.

Ok, I was a little broad in the way I expressed my frustration.

I understand your frustration...but probably 2/3 of us hate Trump and know he's a toddler, and the other third no one takes seriously anyway largely because they're toddlers themselves.

I understand your frustration...but probably 2/3 of us hate Trump and know he's a toddler, and the other third no one takes seriously anyway largely because they're toddlers themselves.

It's hard to avoid making that mistake: getting roped into petty power struggles with toddlers. The "I know you are, but what am I?" trap.

You may want to save this post because I have a feeling it's going to come in handy when birdog, ...lybob/gatorman, etc. return to complain about Trump.