Trump Alone at the Top

You still don't understand what happened in this election, do you?

I do in fact. People spazzed out. Because both parties have abandoned the middle class and because media have become a mess of corporate interest and sensationalized bull ****. So tens of millions of people voted to blow **** up by electing a petulant narcissistic child king.

I do in fact. People spazzed out. Because both parties have abandoned the middle class and because media have become a mess of corporate interest and sensationalized bull ****. So tens of millions of people voted to blow **** up by electing a petulant narcissistic child king.

...as opposed to a petulant narcissistic shrill queen who stood for nothing except 'It's my turn to be President'.

I agree with everything you said, but there was also plenty of 'well, why not give it a try' and 'how could he possibly be worse' thinking that wouldn't have existed if he'd been running against Bill or Obama or probably even Bernie. He'd have been thumped against any decent candidate.

Histrionics. Why do so many people forget that the government is rigged to prevent the executive from doing whatever the hell it pleases? Obama started his administration with an approval rating around 70%, both houses of Congress on his side, and so much goodwill for not being George W. Bush that he won a Nobel Prize for it, and he still couldn't get anything done. I don't think Trump is going to do much better when even his supporters dislike him.

Trump voters "spazzed out" and voted out of frustration. Clinton voters and Clinton non-voters waited to "spazz out" until the election was over. I have the funny feeling that whatever person supposedly on the right won you'd still be bitching and doing your own little "spazzing", and I'm the simple one eh?

Edited by grinreaper

Donald Trump is our president elect. The guy everybody has known for decades to be a cheesy scumbag scam artist. If you think that's not terrifying, then you're either deluded or dumb as **** or you're on team Ozymandius.

The people who disagree with your perception of Trump are either a fool, are stupid, or racist?

Donald Trump is our president elect. The guy everybody has known for decades to be a cheesy scumbag scam artist. If you think that's not terrifying, then you're either deluded or dumb as **** or you're on team Ozymandius.

You think Hillary is/was any better?

You think Hillary is/was any better?

Short answer: yes

I'm no Hillary fan and I'm not a partisan. I think both parties are disappointing. And I know how Hillary is viewed by 99% of the people who post here. Basically, any random person off the street would probably be better than Trump.

I'm no Hillary fan and I'm not a partisan. I think both parties are disappointing. And I know how Hillary is viewed by 99% of the people who post here. Basically, any random person off the street would probably be better than Trump.

Why do you think she's better?

I guess dumb Trumps hysterical. Happy Thanksgiving! Make sure you cool the stuffing before you stuff your bird. Food poisoning kills don't ya know.

Correct

Which am I? And while your at it which one is my wife?

What's Trump going to do that has you terrified? Edited by Chef Jim

Now that's funny.

What's Trump going to do that has you terrified?

This is what I want to know. I hear gays saying they will be put into conversion camps and I hear black folks talking about picking cotton again.

None of these dramatic things will happen. These über dramatic my voice must be heard types are taking over with all this nonsense.

Additional note: any random person off the street would probably be better than Hillary, too.

They're both great big piles of ****, and "my great big pile of **** is better than your great big pile of ****" is a boring and silly game. You idiot.